1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
ya agree hehahahaha thats is the ony part can produce white thingi muahahahah

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
What will you guys do if u had the Love At First Sight feeling?

Any comment bout this?

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
Fatality said:

Any comment bout this?
in my experience b4, my bf (which is still not my bf dat time) he dont any of my permission to hold my hand, on the day we met, n even say he had a crush on me.

but, the story wont last long i think, because both of us alwis argue n argue bout da same thing. because we lack of understanding of each other. but it still goes on once, u have a deep feeling n believe in the LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!!!

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
cool.. a comment from a girl.. i just belive 50% of it.. in order to kick start a relationship.. must know ur partner well first.. dont rush into things or not like u said.. lack of understanding.. but some do work.. in process they understand each other.. which is good.. so there's the good and bad side bout it..

cheers~

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Fatality said:

Any comment bout this?
I think most guys would claim to experience 'love at first sight' when they see a hot chick.

Seems to me like it's a Hallmark moment.

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
guys......after spending almost an hour, i finished reading, found this tread very interesting.

my opinion -
both girls and guys r too choosy, please remember, U CHOOSE PPL, PPL WILL CHOOSE U BACK.

just take things easy, he or she dun wan u, the sun still rise n set, whats the big deal, mayb i havent actually got those very painful experience, but i really dun c the point. agreed with djevo, push n pull....thats the technique that should apply. for both guys n girls.

above r just my tot.....no offence....

Fat, love at first sight...........i beleive in that, but will that last or not, i dunno, havent actually try that b4. did feel like that b4, but still need time to get to know her to make sure if its okie to get together, (my ex was kinda love at first sight.)

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
even though years have pass, but still there is something tat comes up... because Love at First Sight is really different from other love that start with friends, friends intro, or bla bla bla...

It used a hard work to know each other better... *.*

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
agree with ya Duke~... hehehe
some ppl to much of movies already.. tot got good ending..

loolick
sorry to hear that man! pity us guys.. *sob sob.. some girls maybe thinks its fun and never think it will effect the guys badly... if makes a fool out of the guy for being toy by the girl..

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
tamz18 said:
even though years have pass, but still there is something tat comes up... because Love at First Sight is really different from other love that start with friends, friends intro, or bla bla bla...

It used a hard work to know each other better... *.*

yeap.. if both are committed then that's good.. if one side like serious and another is like for the fun of it.. it's just a waste of time.. love at first sight is a special feeling.. its like i fell in love with a girl whom i first meet and she does the same.. then we date for a couple of month then she said i dont have feelings for you anymore.. but the guys still does love her very much.. just like taking a needle and prick to the heart... its that pain feeling when it happenes..

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
fat,
nonono....i wasnt a toy to any girl...will never let this happen!!!!

both r committed then thats good....but dun get too committed.....its gonna be hard to pull yrself out when u need to........

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
I'm still trying to understand the concept of 'love at first sight'. How do you fall in love with someone you've not spoken to? I mean, looks are the first thing you notice right? Then you start getting to know each other. Does this mean, ugly people don't get to experience this feeling? Is it some kind of chemical reaction?

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
duke
its like ur fren intro u to this hot chick on the block.. then u guys chat a while and found got this special feeling.. then from there u guys shoot to the stars.. =)
but sadly all the uglys and fugly ones gonna get left out and destroy mankind.. kekeke

loolick
i never mention u.. just giving an example..=)
of course no one wants it to happened.. i kena before so i know how it feels..

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
but sadly all the uglys and fugly ones gonna get left out and destroy mankind.. kekeke
thats so SAD!!!

sorry to know that dude!

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
yeap yeap!!! get over it la........just the matter of sooner or later....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any suggestions on good and quality paint shops round kl area? My car is full of dents and scratches everywhere mostly because of my dog :D I was wondering how do I identify whether if they are using good quality paint and lacquer ? And how to judge their workmanship and quality? Like for example taking off headlights and door trims etc? What shops should I avoid? Please advice and need some suggestions for good quality shops
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience