Why the Evo X with Manual tranny does not available in Malaysia?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
well yes, if i listen to others, i would surely just go for the Evo IX anytime, but i'd still prefer the Evo X, the saddest part is when u can afford something but cannot buy it cuz it's really really hard to find here... :banghead:
If you are not urgent to get it, then perhaps you can wait and keep an eye out on websites like mudah for any indications of manual Evo X. Or you can try and get to know those people from Evo X club or MLOC to ask about it?

Well the true saddest thing is the X chassis/design is already almost 8yrs old and yet Mitsu has no indication of introducing an all new Evo XI, and they seem to drop this legend from the line up!
8 years is quite long... Even their previous chassis transition from CD9A -> CE9A -> CN9A -> CP9A -> CT9A din't really take more than 5 years each.

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Recent round TTA Street AWD Turbo EVO X is a manual unit i believe
I also spotted one more red EVO X which is manual before too
For guarantee of car quality,find dealer which give you access to japanese car auction database & you pick which car they import(I believe it is possible to buy auction report too with the chassis # which should give you an idea of how good condition is the car)
Japanese auction house grade car accordingly

LanunFX

Aug 4, 2008
I just go my X SST in January from importer in Kelantan. At the time of pick-up the car, the salesman told me that they're importing two more evoX, one of them is manual. The manual already booked by someone from KL. Yes, the grey importer can import d car for you but the waiting time is longer.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

I am preparing to do the above for my Volvo S60 came with 6 Speed Powershift DCT with wet clutches. I know Powershift isn't the most durable DCT around but this one seems to serve me very well for over 100k km's.

Just want to know, can the clutches rebuilt by replacing the clutch packs or have to buy the whole assembly that cost a bomb. Generally what's the mileage for DCTs ? Read from the web it supposed to last the "LIFETIME" of the car, which i call bullshit as the clutches...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience