SMART tunnel sg besi uneven road

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
aiii yaaa bOOn...get use to it ok liao la...u see federal h'way...
those stupid motobike also the same wht...got moto lane for them dun want to use and though their kapcai like car like that somemore use their own sweet time riding tht make us suffer onli...
don't mean to flame or anything but b00n and mag9556, you're being harsh to the moto rider...

sure, there are rempits who uses the hiway just to show off their evel knievel skills and sometime dangerous....i've had scary experience involving them...but most of the time there are honest bikers who dont want to use the moto lane due to reasons...

1. sometime the lane got flooded
  2. got 'paku' scattered all over...
  3. some blind corners are hazardous
I'm not a moto rider since I dun have the license...but sometime I've rode as pillion rider wif my fren...he's not your stereotypical mat rempit...just an honest joe who just happened to afford only an EX5....

sorry to offend you guys...but please be a bit considerate....even mat rempit deserve to live...it's not for us to decide whether they should live or die

not all riders are mat rempit

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
don't mean to flame or anything but b00n and mag9556, you're being harsh to the moto rider...

sure, there are rempits who uses the hiway just to show off their evel knievel skills and sometime dangerous....i've had scary experience involving them...but most of the time there are honest bikers who dont want to use the moto lane due to reasons...

1)sometime the lane got flooded
2)got 'paku' scattered all over...
3)some blind corners are hazardous

I'm not a moto rider since I dun have the license...but sometime I've rode as pillion rider wif my fren...he's not your stereotypical mat rempit...just an honest joe who just happened to afford only an EX5....

sorry to offend you guys...but please be a bit considerate....even mat rempit deserve to live...it's not for us to decide whether they should live or die

not all riders are mat rempit
brother i know wht u mean but most of the time but once these motobikers inside big roads... it will be very danger as most or can say nearly all motobikers always ride on the middle of the road... even otai also the same thing...

for ur info, i have face this problem last time...
there is a couple that very nice, riding a ori kapcai (not mat rempit)but rides like snake ended i have ramp them down...thus they claim there is a hole beside the road but i didnt see any hole beside...
thank god, a bit spoil on motobike and both of them didnt injured...

but there is a lot of people tht kbc near to me and wanna to bit me coz they saw i was using turbo cars that time and they claim that i ride like no tomolo...
thank god didnt get bit...

imagine if get bit how?? who to blame?? motobikers?? me?? somemore there is motobike lane...

before they want us to be more alert on them they also must appreciate their life also...

if u said,

1)sometime the lane got flooded
2)got 'paku' scattered all over...
3)some blind corners are hazardous

drive la a bit slow, so that can see not all but most of the nail and blind corners...even sand...
even i have motobike license..i also will use the motobike lane and i m using honda cbr 900 (with L license..hehe) last time...

not harming u but just wanna to say my opinion why me and bOOn mention like this...

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
not saying them riding on the road. Mostly saying them stopping in groups under the tunnel, flyover and overhead bridge on rainy days.....
Dangerous to oncoming motorist...
so many incidents already yet they still never learn.
I know I almost hit a group once as the overhead bridge in after a bend and I'm driving in the slow lane.....

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Finally tried it.

As expected and predicted -
The one with adjustables all-round had a bumpy and harsh ride throughout and the other one with OE/JDM chop shop abs/spring had a smooth ride, negligible harshness.

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
SMART tunnel motorcycle is allowed in ? i mean when the tol is not free ..

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
I hated it when they took cover under tunnels like the Tun Razak Tunnels!!....
buggers asking for accidents oni....
I don't mind another lorry making bowling ball pins out of them again.....
i suppose sometimes they cant help but caught in rain & this is where authorities failed to provide adequate sheltering.

BUT for the fact SMART tunnels arent for bikers; what is annoying is to see there is no restriction when they enter from T.Razak/sometimes even thru B.Bintang.

narrow as it is & to see bikers in there will be a harrowing experience esp to P drivers

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Finally tried it.

As expected and predicted -
The one with adjustables all-round had a bumpy and harsh ride throughout and the other one with OE/JDM chop shop abs/spring had a smooth ride, negligible harshness.
hahahha...just now ask my fren that using STOCK iswara...
do u know what he mention to me???
he said his car is going to vanish whn drive in that tunnel every day..bumpee like hell..somemore his ball also..dun know when it will drop....

Last edited:

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
lol not for the weak hearted ehh ... ahoy SMART tunnel ...

ops watch too much pirets of karibean3

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Do you guys notice that there is another tunnel which leads to Jln Tun Razak from KLCC park which can be quite bumpy (I meant the THICK yellow lines). It does it job by slowing down my car whenever I had to go through it.

Last edited:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
it thick but evenly spaced. wheels in line (front-front/rear-rear) doesnt go thru a slight undulating surface unlike SMART. travel that road daily

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
remember don't speed in the tunnel....don't want to end up like this:

[youtube]6fLW3OiH8OQ[/youtube]

John_Smith

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
USJ
Visit site
And switch on your headlights when you are in the tunnel...

I've seen some heroes, driving well above speed limit without headlights.

I dread to see pile ups in the smart longkang.

Be safe.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
remember don't speed in the tunnel....don't want to end up like this:

[youtube]6fLW3OiH8OQ[/youtube]
Mokomoko, that bus trying to do power slide in the tunnel? Kind of funny, and looks like the driver still have certain level of control .:biggrin:

But the accident between the 2 trucks, don't really understand where the 2nd truck come from, from the back? looks like edited video. :biggrin:

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
i think us from the back ..the truck push the front truck ..so both terbalik guaa..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
and they gonna charge a lot for this "first world facility". what a joke. use it while its free!

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
it is first of its kind in the world hehhe ..

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
ya i too dunno how that bus suddenly appear out of nowhere....whatever it is, its scary and aint healthy.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
if you look at the video and if the video is focused on the same spot than they should do something for that bend.
It seems that most of the car reaches there also sliding out of control...
hhhm.....wonder what's behind the camera focus?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
if you look at the video and if the video is focused on the same spot than they should do something for that bend.
It seems that most of the car reaches there also sliding out of control...
hhhm.....wonder what's behind the camera focus?
Hei bOOn, looks like at the back of the camera got 1 director...
Action..... cut... coz looks like most of the cars and bus / lorry pull their handbrake onli...hehehehe....

mokomoko..just my opinion onli arh...not harming u..
but thats a good movie...learing to drift inside the tunnel..hehehe...

bujang_hensem

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
i use that tunnel today for the first time...what a shame..RM billion project but the quality look like overprice...when ever related to G project...it almost like P1 quality...haiya...to much overprice

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
hehe dun say like tat bujang hansem...coz the tunnel main purpose is not for us to drive comfortabily inside there ..but because the sewage system..the highway is secondary onli .. we pay for the flood system also .. tats is how our gov do things hehe ..

John_Smith

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
USJ
Visit site
Got classification of floods wan u know....

flashflood cannnot be used in the smart longkang...
but stormwater flood can...

Haha!

Tat was wat happened at recent flashflood at Jln Duta

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Hahaha...what ever problem also got their reason to talk la...
'Boleh-land' ma...'siapa ada duit, apa pun boleh la' hahahaha.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm gonna re-paint my car. Taking it to someone professional.. I would like to know what are the steps involved when one's car is repainted... thanks a millions
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience