Morning drive to Goh Tong Jaya via Ulu Yam

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Temujin: Haha..not as fast as PIMPIN!

PIMPIN: you should have asked or popped your bonnet first..haha..nvm, next time we'll have a bonnet popping session..lol!..you have my number now, let me know if u wan a have a yum cha session..

Nice meeting all of u guys btw! :burnout:

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Dun worry, not gate crashing..everyone is welcome..glad u had fun..:biggrin:
Hahaha where got fast bro. Totally stock seriously. I was just doing what I could to get away because I know you guys all run big single turbo, later come on boost I kena sedut masuk :burnout:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Yeah sure. lol...but really nice car btw, makes me wana switch sides now...haha :biggrin:

It was only after watchin u guys that I realised the difference between a 4 wheel drive compared to a 2 wheel drive...you guys hardly brake at all!...amazing stuff! :adore:

Oh and I changed my profile pic now, so u wont think i'll be bringin an Enzo the next time! :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Yeah sure. lol...but really nice car btw, makes me wana switch sides now...haha :biggrin:

It was only after watchin u guys that I realised the difference between a 4 wheel drive compared to a 2 wheel drive...you guys hardly brake at all!...amazing stuff! :adore:

Oh and I changed my profile pic now, so u wont think i'll be bringin an Enzo the next time! :biggrin:
Hahahah so no more yellow Enzo huh?

Slightly OT - common misconception about the 4WD system. The GTR runs in RWD mode pretty much all the time, until the rear wheels lose traction then ATTESA kicks in the distributes power to the front wheels accordingly. However, when cornering (IIRC front wheels turned more than 10deg) the system doesn't kick in so you're in RWD completely. That is why GTRs are best driven slow in, fast out. If you floor the throttle mid corner the back end will step out just like any RWD car - until you straighten the steering then magically the traction fairy rides in on a glowing white unicorn haha. Although we do have HICAS which is 4 wheel steering which is a love and hate relationship in itself.

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Anybody wanna switch your RWD 13B monsters for a Datsun with 4x4 ATTESSA drivetrain?
Hehehehe
RWD always faster than 4wd.

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
[PIMPIN];1063535174 said:
Hahahah so no more yellow Enzo huh?

Slightly OT - common misconception about the 4WD system. The GTR runs in RWD mode pretty much all the time, until the rear wheels lose traction then ATTESA kicks in the distributes power to the front wheels accordingly. However, when cornering (IIRC front wheels turned more than 10deg) the system doesn't kick in so you're in RWD completely. That is why GTRs are best driven slow in, fast out. If you floor the throttle mid corner the back end will step out just like any RWD car - until you straighten the steering then magically the traction fairy rides in on a glowing white unicorn haha. Although we do have HICAS which is 4 wheel steering which is a love and hate relationship in itself.
PIMPIN: Thanks for the detailed description of the GTR's 4 wheel drive system..knew the GTR's 4 wheel drive had something different abt it...but never knew exactly what it was, haha...thanks for the info :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Nice vid man! pity there's no sound...but i see there's one part where it looks like your flying :biggrin:

Do you have the vid of where we all passed u at the fuel station just before ulu yam?

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Nice vid man! pity there's no sound...but i see there's one part where it looks like your flying :biggrin:

Do you have the vid of where we all passed u at the fuel station just before ulu yam?
yeah, with sound is damn noisy....was I flying?? no lar, just u guys slowing down...hahaha

yep that part which u all passed me (and disappeared:driver:!), i think i have it...i'll upload soon:biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
kk13 - I curi the picture you took and using it as my wallpaper :)

Anybody wanna switch your RWD 13B monsters for a Datsun with 4x4 ATTESSA drivetrain?
Hehehehe
RWD always faster than 4wd.
Yup, unfortunately most people otherwise.

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
[PIMPIN];1063535659 said:
kk13 - I curi the picture you took and using it as my wallpaper :)

Yup, unfortunately most people otherwise.
PIMPIN: No worries bro:biggrin:..add me on FB, my email is [email protected]

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

yeah, with sound is damn noisy....was I flying?? no lar, just u guys slowing down...hahaha

yep that part which u all passed me (and disappeared:driver:!), i think i have it...i'll upload soon:biggrin:
Nice! :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I think some guys on our end are keen for a drive up on the 29th.

Up for another trip? Not too fast lah, just chill and breathe in the fresh morning air.

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
[PIMPIN];1063543354 said:
I think some guys on our end are keen for a drive up on the 29th.

Up for another trip? Not too fast lah, just chill and breathe in the fresh morning air.
Lol..chill n breathe??:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Non rotaries allowed?
Yeah of course..how come u didn't come up with us the last time? CB said u came up as well but abit later the other day...

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Can non brap brap brap engine joing you guys?
Just a humble 1.6?
:burnout:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Lol..chill n breathe??:biggrin:
Cause I'm lazy to breathe in and out so I drive with windows down, when accelerate then air enters lungs. To exhale, I brake and air comes out. So my asthma requires a spirited pace.

Hahah that's the most bullshit reason I've ever given on any forum ever :stupid:

Can non brap brap brap engine joing you guys?
Just a humble 1.6?
:burnout:
Humble 1.6 in the hands of Honda Racing Team driver... :rolleyes:

Come lah we do Hilux cruise, 3 days from Batu Caves to GTJ :biggrin:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
[PIMPIN];1063547671 said:
Cause I'm lazy to breathe in and out so I drive with windows down, when accelerate then air enters lungs. To exhale, I brake and air comes out. So my asthma requires a spirited pace.

Hahah that's the most bullshit reason I've ever given on any forum ever :stupid:

Humble 1.6 in the hands of Honda Racing Team driver... :rolleyes:

Come lah we do Hilux cruise, 3 days from Batu Caves to GTJ :biggrin:

Haha...don't have a Hilux so how? :biggrin:

Anyways confirm u guys goin up this sunday?