GEN 2 on fire yesterday morning in Cyberjaya

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
GEN 2 on fire yesterday morning in Cyberjaya.

Rentung dalam kereta
Oleh Abdullah Wahab
[email protected]
CYBERJAYA: Menyayat hati apabila seorang wanita yang cuba menyelamatkan diri keluar dari kenderaannya yang terbakar ditemui rentung selepas gagal berbuat demikian dalam kemalangan berhampiran persimpangan lampu isyarat di Jalan Persiaran Apec, di sini, semalam.

Dalam kejadian jam 8.25 pagi, mayat mangsa, Nurzihanie Shafie, 27, ditemui rentung di pintu kanan tempat duduk belakang dipercayai cuba menyelamatkan diri.

Malah, lebih memilukan mangsa yang bekerja sebagai pembina laman web di sebuah syarikat yang terletak kira-kira dua kilometer dari tempat kejadian itu dikatakan baru habis pantang.

Ketua Trafik Selangor, Superintendan Che Hussin Omar, berkata siasatan mendapati mangsa yang memandu sebuah kereta Proton Gen.2 dari arah Sri Kembangan ke Cyberjaya terbabas ke kiri jalan dan melanggar pokok kelapa sawit sebelum berpusing beberapa kali dan masuk ke laluan sama.
“Pada masa sama sebuah Proton Wira dipandu seorang wanita berusia 30-an gagal mengelak sebelum merempuh kenderaan mangsa.
Akibat perlanggaran itu, kereta dinaiki mangsa terbakar dan orang ramai yang cuba menghulurkan bantuan kepada mangsa gagal,” katanya ketika dihubungi di sini, semalam.

Satu jentera Bomba dan Penyelamat turut dikejarkan ke lokasi kejadian untuk memadam kebakaran.

Che Hussin berkata, mayat mangsa ditemui di tempat duduk belakang dan pihaknya tidak menolak kemungkinan mangsa cuba menyelamatkan diri sejurus nahas.

“Polis juga tidak menolak kemungkinan kenderaan itu dipandu laju sebelum terbabas berdasarkan beberapa kesan brek di tempat kejadian.

“Mayat mangsa dihantar ke Hospital Serdang untuk bedah siasat manakala pemandu Proton Wira dikejarkan ke Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC) kerana trauma akibat kejadian itu,” katanya menambah mangsa tinggal di Seri Kembangan.

Akibat kemalangan itu, kesesakan teruk hampir lima kilometer berikutan kejadian berlaku pada waktu puncak dan orang ramai berpusu-pusu ke tempat kerja.

Other links: http://tinyurl.com/lb8gbz

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
happenned just outside my office. The other driver was a colleague of mine.. she's very traumatized by this accident.. she was not speeding btw as was already reaching our office... but it had rained earlier.. i guess it contributed to her not being able to stop in time.. but in this situation.. i wonder if any of us could.

my condolences to the families of the late victim.. this is very sad.. i was there when her husband came.. i saw the horror on his face... it is an image i hope i would never ever have to see again.

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
The reports says that..she just baru lepas pantang...Does that means that he is just having a baby?...how is the baby gonna be raise?!! kesian man....VERY2 horific accident....See the car burning with the thought of sumbody inside...OMG...very2 heart crushing....

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
very true.. no matter how skilled you are in rainy conditions.. please drive safely..

the victims car was on the fast lane.. somehow she hit the divider and spun into the left lane.. my colleague collided with the car head on!!

on a seperate note.. how izzit that the car caught fire so easily? I thought there were lot of fail safe build in a car to prevent that from happening?

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
The victim was a mother of an eight month old baby. So sad. She works for an online travel agency company in Cyberview Lodge.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Sad case...:bawling:Such a painful death being burn alive. I think those at the scene who try to rescue her will never forget her scream for sure...scary..

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
Sad to hear this. RIP.

on separate note, noticed many lady drivers drive and speed like no tomorrow... many incidents that my car was nearly banged by lady drivers.

just be careful and drive slowly gals...

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
very true.. no matter how skilled you are in rainy conditions.. please drive safely..

the victims car was on the fast lane.. somehow she hit the divider and spun into the left lane.. my colleague collided with the car head on!!

on a seperate note.. how izzit that the car caught fire so easily? I thought there were lot of fail safe build in a car to prevent that from happening?
In the past, there were a few cases of GEN 2 on fire due to the fuel rails too near to the engine or ignition coil or something.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
condolences to her family....sad to hear, the passerby should have break the glass.....

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
i almost got rear-ended by a female driver on the penang bridge today.

she was in a kenari, driving behind me , tail-gating at about 150km.

suddenly during emergency brake, i heard the skidding sound behind me .........

all i could do was modulate my braking and pray.

pray VERY hard.

women drivers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My ride ride wira 1.6.
When i drive through the uneven road.
it has the sound like hitting on the car 'king kong king kong', don have the squeaky sound.
Can any one tell me whats is causing the sound?
and also the cost to repair it. thanks.:adore:

tried other wira, not prob. ONLY mine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience