Drift.com.my Defying Grip Challenge 2

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
topui: Gomen.. Gomen.. Sorry for going off the topic.. Pls don't be angry..

NisMoBaBy & DoNuT: Thanks for making me smile again.. Thanks for caring.. You guys are so sweet.. Thanks a million..

DoNuT: Your 1 damn gigantic freaking super wah lau eh big teddy bear lor. then you can hug all you want. Hmmm hopefully can enter ur kelisa AND ur room lah hehe. (that part damn funny)... Hehehehhe... So BIG oso damn scary leh.. After not I hug the bear bear but the bear bear crush me into dunno what..

:p

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
topui : you come here lah i give you a hug hug lah.. hehehe

teddy no more got kidnap by my sister :) you can try asking my sister muahahaha. ahhh no prob you come out lah i'm sure all of us will entertain you wan... :)

OKIE OKIE

congrats to tan tat wei, alif joehanis (hehe), JB drift klub and kukujoehan... do ichimasteh x100000 hahahaha i sure write wrongly lioa wan..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today , I tried to remove the satria door trim ( infront ) on both side , but i don't know how to remove it..hahaha..I remove the skru on the door handle , the skru on >( a small place or something like hole like tupperware / people use it as a handle to close the door ) , a skru on the left hand side of the door panel , and a skru on the right hand side perpendicular..Therefore , is there anymore skru to remove ? ..After removing all , what should i do to remove the door trim..Please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience