Car Idling & Die Off All of a Sudden During Heavy Traffic...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
SF, if you planning to use HID remember to use those projector type like wha Arturo said. Altis IIRC uses H1 or H7 bulbs and these don't comes with cut off shield and the front cap like a H4. It's going to be blinding.
Yup, never use open type to convert to HID......:stupid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
famous workshop @ metro prima kepong..hmmm?

Zhapalang motorsports @ Kent goh & Zenden goh? haha
No la, not that one la :rofl: That is my regular mech liao lo. Another more popular
japan brand.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Anyway don't plan to get HID, Altis Projector Headlamp is made in Taiwan, Smoked type...doesn't match my stock look car without bodykits...

Maybe get this projector headlamp, crystal clear type. RM500 used. But posted in Jun 2010 :rofl:

or

This type?

Type A

Type B

Not cheap though, all Taiwan including shipping fee RM1.2 - RM1.3K

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
no.... eneos....
:biggrin: ah...no comment just learn from my experience not to go there anymore.
Last experience, in 1 month I can go back 3 times with different problems.

No proof of anything but the last problem was 1 of my engine hose was broken,
somewhat bocor. DIY one new one for my ride..

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009
my mum was send her waja to kepong jusco en?os service center to change the ATF oil last month....a fat chinese uncle mechanic was tell her this n that rosak n need repair...after my mum ignore him n his atitude suddenly be fucking bad n face like shit....after my mum collect her waja n feel that something wrong about the car......engine check light on,engine jerking like hell n the car was totally under power....after send to other's place checking n the throttle position sensor was running......i suspect the cb mechanic was do something in the TPS coz we ignore his idea to repiar.....so to who''s always service ur car there...pls make sure u look urself when they touch ur car n beware the cb fat uncle mechanic.....:thefinger:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
my mum was send her waja to kepong jusco en?os service center to change the ATF oil last month....a fat chinese uncle mechanic was tell her this n that rosak n need repair...after my mum ignore him n his altitude suddently be fucking bad n face like shit....after my mum collect her waja n feel that something wrong about the car......engine check light on,engine jerking like hell n the car was totally under power....after send to other's place checking n the throttle position sensor was running......i suspect the cb mechanic was do something in the TPS coz we ignore his idea to repiar.....so to who''s always service ur car there...pls make sure u look urself when they touch ur car n beware the cb fat uncle mechanic.....:thefinger:
That's what I experience with my Altis one time. Spend around close to 1K repair, wasn't me who
send the car there. Was my dad. I told my dad to stop going there anymore.
(even thought of selling the car since so much problem)

Evrytime come back one thing broken, especially my engine hose? like some sort of cut
if I remember correctly. Yet he do a custom made one for my car. Lucky so far so good.

But got other problems cant remember but never go back there liao. Then car no more problem.
Now my dad send there again to do checking, I told him why go back there when u know we
had bad experience. Change a battery that connector is smaller for my car...bugger...

Really one of the biggest cut throat workshop. You can buy the items there, but dont let them
touch your car...tyres wise still fine but pricey. Just keep an eye on them

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wah! that bad ah? Send for service becomes big bill in repairs.....:banghead:
That's why I totally boycott sending car there except for tyres if not choice. My battery that
day my dad change there also cuz no choice, late at night no workshop open
and battery weak liao...

I only buy things from there but not repair cars :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Battery cheaper if get from spare part shop, or even battery shop.....
Will try to get from spare part shop near my house. Does spare part shop sell Front Grill or things like that? Looking for a replacement for Kelisa Front grill...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Will try to get from spare part shop near my house. Does spare part shop sell Front Grill or things like that? Looking for a replacement for Kelisa Front grill...
Specific car parts, then have to find those shops that deal with that make.
I know Vanli in Jalan Ipoh do have for many makes....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya, maybe will pm him on Facebook and see. Gonna repair my BLM also next month. For the dents. Then show you guys
before and after to show the workmanship.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya, maybe will pm him on Facebook and see. Gonna repair my BLM also next month. For the dents. Then show you guys
before and after to show the workmanship.
Your BLM have dents. Paint came off? Small dents?
I heard Dr. Dent can do without respray, looks like new but depends on the area of the dents also....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mine I think quite bad. Need to respray. but not sure will have difference in colour.
Surely need to polish after respray to balance out the tone...RM500 for everything.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-talk/416254-how-much-roughly-will-these-damages-cost-repairable-like-original-heartache.html
Sorry about the car brother. Miss your post on it. The door not too bad, but the wheel arch harder to knock back.
Yours is metallic with clear coat, therefore the paint shop guy who is mixing the paint must know his job to get the correct tone. Polishing won't help here, as you can only polish the clear coat and not the paint. Even using original paint may not help as the paint on the car may have faded slightly due to parking in the sun, so all bores down to paint shop guy mixing the paint.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sorry about the car brother. Miss your post on it. The door not too bad, but the wheel arch harder to knock back.
Yours is metallic with clear coat, therefore the paint shop guy who is mixing the paint must know his job to get the correct tone. Polishing won't help here, as you can only polish the clear coat and not the paint. Even using original paint may not help as the paint on the car may have faded slightly due to parking in the sun, so all bores down to paint shop guy mixing the paint.
You got replies in the thread in this link. Please click the link to view the message. Thank You! :rofl:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-talk/416254-how-much-roughly-will-these-damages-cost-repairable-like-original-heartache-2.html#post1064198931

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Other Zoom In or Larger View Options:
HOLD on CTRL and scroll ur mouse!
or just go to your Setting and Zoom in
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience