Who's The Real Vtec King In Malaysia?

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
SataniC said:
ya right and im running an RB in my honda...please ler...u r definitely tryin to incite some hot flames...but like i said...hattech can bring the christmas tree...sepat bawak stopwatch...i bring the popcorn...ahhahahahah

hattech
woit lecture apo?ooo ari tuh ko la kan datang turun carlos...tu macam pernah aja aku nampak dia,tapi di mana ya...ahahhahaha sorry la tak layan walaupon duduk sebelah meja...
lecture by men with gun... haha...
next time we combine the table...

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
i think its ok la.... vtec_king maybe just wanna know who is the top vtec player nowadays... but vtec king is very subjective.. no one always at the top...

all oso wish to be a vtec king but what they got at the end of the day is vtec kong... kekkeeke...

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
Aiya v-tec king who dont know the legandary 5050 who terrorise the streets in 2005 .... he ta pau most of the cars just like tat HAIL 5050 .... but now the car sold already .... haHAHAhaahahaAHAHAHAHahahaha....

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
oooo yahor...i heard ppl kena ambush at that spot...u were there ar?woi rentikan laa...that place is now housing area...sure panas leh...ahhahahahahahah....brapa ramai kena tabur punggung?

Vtec_king

Sep 14, 2006
Dear Satanic,

I Am Not King. As My Topic Said " Who Is The Real Vtec King? "
I Just Wanted To Know Only! I Do Not Try To Create Any Havoc Here But If You Really Do Not Like It,it Is Fine.

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
Vtec_King, rilex lah bro....

Has there been a special governing body which gives title to "VTEC KING" ?? The answer is NO, and my guess is that u know this too (if not you wouldn't have posted this topic).......so there's no real answer to your question. Sepang record times and any other official sanctioned races are all that we have to rely on but then again the particpating cars are subject to strict ruling as to weight, safety etc etc. For "unsanctioned" races (hehehe) cars are usually lighter and (but not always) faster. Unfortunately no record times are clocked and even if they do, it's not counted as official as the race itself is not "sanctioned".

In a nutshell, this topic itself is ridiculous, and deserves to be getting the sort of response. It would be making a lot more sense if u put it in a different way like :

"what's the fastest VTEC time ever clocked in Sepang ?"

Based on your status, you're a junior member, so please study the previous postings of members, the type of questions and then gauge the type of responses that you may be getting should you post topics such as this.

Regards,

crower75.

S_0four

Jan 18, 2006
oh no...

wei after so long im not here u guys still talking this kind of things meh???not boring meh?????halo....everybody........

Vtec_king

Sep 14, 2006
Crower75,

Maybe You Are Right,buddy.
I Am A Juniour At This Forum,maybe But I Am Not Juniour In Vtec
Category Anyway.

AD07

Known Member
Feb 12, 2006
aiyaaa.... cool down la vtec king... dont be a king kong laa.hehehehe

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
I'm the king of VTEC.. sub 11sec... for 0-100.. ROFL! Kidding everyone.. just trying to defuse the situation here..

I think the term 'King of VTEC' should only be used to credit the greatest VTEC engine builder, able to make a 1.6/1.8/2.0 litre engine put out serious power usually ungainable from other engines. That would show that he has a very good knowledge base about VTEC engines, worthy of the 'King of VTEC' title.

and I don't think you can refer a 'King of VTEC' as an owner of a fast VTEC car, since the car can change hands, and then what? Next owner that buys the car become the 'king'?

If so King of VVTi must be who? The fastest Vios/Altezza/etc in Malaysia? (>_<)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
heh...i dont response well in flamebait threads....by the term flamebait

Maybe You Are Right,buddy.
I Am A Juniour At This Forum,maybe But I Am Not Juniour In Vtec
Category Anyway.

see...i can sense that you already knew the answer...but wanted to know what others might think...which will get out of hand and start a war between AM,AMS,FLR,Flower etc etc....hence flamebait...and again..i dont response well to flamebaits...and also juniors posting repeated post or whining...ahhaha so dont take it personally....

S_O four
woi forget your nick and password issit?ahhahahaha

Crower
hahahaha how many unsanction game lately?now bulan puasa...sementara mau tunggu sahur mesti ada entertainment maa....ahahahhaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The August break for this year’s Formula One season could see the confirmation that Lotus will be switching over to Renault engines for next season.

Although Lotus is currently Cosworth-powered, the words of Renault’s Engine Technical Director, Rob White, that claims any announcement regarding the French marque’s plans for the 2011 season is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience