Toyota 4age 600whp

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
To Rpm2racing,What is all of this? you are talking about my my on going project car? its a corolla mate,not a starlet...I've been reading this thread and you have been claiming that you built the 4age...im quite pissed off and tired about all of this bu*l sh*t!, its obvious I DO NOT KNOW who you are,so can you please clear up all the lies you've telling!.
wah... tonyrigoli! i want to order axle from you. :listen:

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
To Rpm2racing,What is all of this? you are talking about my my on going project car? its a corolla mate,not a starlet...I've been reading this thread and you have been claiming that you built the 4age...im quite pissed off and tired about all of this bu*l sh*t!, its obvious I DO NOT KNOW who you are,so can you please clear up all the lies you've telling!.
finally the the real .tony.is here...:driver:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
IP address is a malaysian, chill guys
hehe, keep the discussion nice and straight :)

Last edited:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
muahhahahahaha.lucky to have u jinkl..can check straight away.

jo1 axle flewn away now..

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
no wonder there are engrish mistakes in his 2 posts

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Hi TonyRigoli
Give me a call or miss call if u have no coins.I can ring u back,no worries.My malaysian or Aussy number still on your phone book.I know who you r.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Hahaha TRP made in malaysia ke.. hot laaa.:stupid:
Real TRP not from malaysia.Real TRP not stupid.Real TRP very clever.Real TRP never talk like a bullshi*.But the bullshi* man always looking the ppl mistake.If you want to know the real TRP,come and looking me.I don't care who you are.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

IP address is a malaysian, chill guys
hehe, keep the discussion nice and straight :)
Thanks to Power Mr Jink.Always looking you at dyno tuning.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

wow finally can know the true:congrats::congrats::congrats:
No true and not finally,wrong place to clap your hand la bro.Im still waitting TRP unswer.If you have a good word,pls let me know.

Last edited:

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
hellooooo....hellooooo....no answer already ar??maybe now you have been quarantine for selsema babi la...:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

wow finally can know the true:congrats::congrats::congrats:
wowwww finally can know the true hahahahha....where are you the supporter of mr tony lee goh li...also been quarantine ka?:rofl:

R_Rocket

Jul 4, 2009
hahaha...damn funny bai...when ppl ask 3rdgear proper question he dont answer or give an evasive answer...but when toni lee goh li give him some stupid remarks...he finally answers!! it shows how shallow some ppl can be. :stupid:

PS: mana gua punya block 4D 3 liter!!

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

toni rigoli,pls answer the lozo question.if cannot answer this question....you are the puk* man.
What la 3rdgear...you know the real TONY RIGOLI please stand up what...some more you want to layan toni lee goh li...:stupid:

Last edited:

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
hahaha...damn funny bai...when ppl ask 3rdgear proper question he dont answer or give an evasive answer...but when toni lee goh li give him some stupid remarks...he finally answers!! it shows how shallow some ppl can be. :stupid:

PS: mana gua punya block 4D 3 liter!![COLOR

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

What la 3rdgear...you know the real TONY RIGOLI please stand up what...some more you want to layan toni lee goh li...:stupid:
3rd gear not layan toni lee goh li but since he kacau2 other peoples forum surely he will talk back..and how to stand up in this website??hehehe go see him la and then he can stand up when u arrived:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows what can be done to improve braking power without installing a set of BBK or slotted rotos or racing brake pad?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience