Team Street

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
yeah my car is myvi.. but not black colour... hehehe nevermind... just be fren then... if im free i join u guys hang out...

littlevios

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
Streetteam said:
thx for ur support n praising 2 our team,did u do up some vinyl 2 ur car??did u saw us??..........our team is going 2 organise a gathering,if who r interested 2 our team or would like 2 join our team then juz come around hang out la..........so mayb u can oso come around la.......anyway,hope ur guys wil come 2 support......cheerzzzzzzz.......

yeah i met u guys before. the vios n the accord in racing fit last month while doing my bucket seat. no i dont have vinyl on my car. u guys will get plenty of support anyway. keep up the gud work though. sure can hang out, anything just giv me a call or something. :) looking forward to ur team gathering n gud luck mates :)

Streetteam

Apr 26, 2006
reply 2 nitrus n everyone

nitrus said:
juz wondering.... so, erm.... did Tom Stickers stole ur "copyrighted" design too? :biggrin:

http://tomsstickers.com/store/product.php?productid=1064&cat=295&page=1
im not sure la but if u compare 2 Tom sticker n our team vinyl,there r different de......but the wish(got pic on the previous page) that 1 is exactly the copyrighter......but the Tom sticker is not the copyrighted la........i think if the vinyl is "box box" 1 then i know tat all the ppl wil say tat 'who r the copyrighter?'juz depend on how u guys feel lo!!different ppl,different eyes,different mind,different feel n different style de la,juz depend on how the ppl think lo........but our team vinyl would like 2 bring out the 'underground feel' de.....how u think??coz last time got ppl told us tat our vinyl got a bit like underground de......how u feel??....any comment??......

iceicebabe

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
Streetteam said:
im not sure la but if u compare 2 Tom sticker n our team vinyl,there r different de......but the wish(got pic on the previous page) that 1 is exactly the copyrighter......but the Tom sticker is not the copyrighted la........i think if the vinyl is "box box" 1 then i know tat all the ppl wil say tat 'who r the copyrighter?'juz depend on how u guys feel lo!!different ppl,different eyes,different mind,different feel n different style de la,juz depend on how the ppl think lo........but our team vinyl would like 2 bring out the 'underground feel' de.....how u think??coz last time got ppl told us tat our vinyl got a bit like underground de......how u feel??....any comment??......
seriously,i really felt that ur vinyl have the looks of the undergrounds' racing cars...and what is the next project of ur team??i would love to know.......:_:

kannasai

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
racingteam said:
the vios is our team member... why you can see his car number??? opposite road wor...?? your eyes so good... hahaha... are you interesting to support our team??? hope you are... do you mind to tell us what type of car do you drive??
i drive vios lar.. sure lar stare at those modded vios lor..:_:
that vinyl really catch my eyes! damn nice and unique and simple!

btw.. my car is silver, so cannot join ur team...:X-:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
the decals would go nice only with black cars.....unless change the decals colors lar.....
than also, if the car is too rounded....than not that nice....(need more flat surface)
for eg: dun think it would look nice on Minis and bettles, rx7 or 8...
its better if the car is longer.....try imaging it with kenaris, dun think it would look nice also.
just some personal opinions....

Mar 10, 2006
hahha...

littlevios said:
yeah i met u guys before. the vios n the accord in racing fit last month while doing my bucket seat. no i dont have vinyl on my car. u guys will get plenty of support anyway. keep up the gud work though. sure can hang out, anything just giv me a call or something. :) looking forward to ur team gathering n gud luck mates :)
hahaha... nice... you met us before??? sure??? anyway how can i call your name?? how can we contact you??? ok.. we sure be friend here... nice to meet you... have a nice day...

Mar 10, 2006
hihi

kannasai said:
i drive vios lar.. sure lar stare at those modded vios lor..:_:
that vinyl really catch my eyes! damn nice and unique and simple!

btw.. my car is silver, so cannot join ur team...:X-:
hahaha... is ok is ok... but still can hang out and be friend... right??

Apr 26, 2006
Hi guys... i'm one of the guy from TEAM STREET.By the way this is my first time posting here.Because i wisely online here.It's really surprising lot of guys support us. thank you for supporting anyway. Basically we are planing a trip to somewhere. We would like to gather some guys interest to join us.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
to where??......if not drive to fast and not necessary your team.....i might want to follow.....

kekekke

iceicebabe

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
haha....count me in then....i would love to follow as well....

kannasai

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
b00n said:
the decals would go nice only with black cars.....unless change the decals colors lar.....
than also, if the car is too rounded....than not that nice....(need more flat surface)
for eg: dun think it would look nice on Minis and bettles, rx7 or 8...
its better if the car is longer.....try imaging it with kenaris, dun think it would look nice also.
just some personal opinions....
agree with ur statement!:regular_smile:
black sedan's or long type of car suits this more...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here's a pic of the map to TiTAN's shop.

but here's a instruction list anyways.

you're on the MRR2 and coming from Jalan Ampang/ Ampang Point / Zoo towards Cheras..

go straight, about 2km after Ampang Point, there should be a turn-off on the left,
Pandan Indah on the flyover bridge.

you should be able to see this 3 white condo's

DONT TAKE THAT TURNOFF!!
(actually can la, but kinda jam..)

take the 2nd Pandan Indah turn off. (right after/next to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience