TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
black clear tail lights

hisha

oic.....yala....i got quotes off ebay too....shipping is the killers!

double the value of the lights. who wants ill ask this guys to quote combine shipping.....?

:shades_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
ramjet said:
hisha

oic.....yala....i got quotes off ebay too....shipping is the killers!

double the value of the lights. who wants ill ask this guys to quote combine shipping.....?

:shades_smile:
last time i go for ALPINE accessories on Tmn Bukit Maluri to quote i pair for around 500-600 la ...

me ..thomas ..jeffery also insterested la ..but we all want to get the different style 1 la ...hehehe...

bro u got MSN ah ? come n join la

hey_guy

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
i just replaced my stock filter with K&N drop-in... not bad! can feel the improvement on the acceleration. well i not sure abt open-port type lar. never try b4 =) b4 i replaced the filter, when accelerating during 3rd gear RPM will drop a bit when reach 5-6K but now drop very minimum.

stanleyboy

May 21, 2006
HI to all Taiko and prelude owners,

Does anyone know which shop can modify the 2nd gen prelude bodykit in klang valley? im thinking to put a more sport look one. before this i have seen a VIP bodykit for 3 gen before in Bandar Sunway (white color with twin exhaust one). but im not sure wether my 2nd gen lude can put that bodykit on or not. if yes can somebody tell me how much is the charges like? or any other choices beside the VIP bodykit. thankyou

Hyunji

May 31, 2006
Ehhhhh!!!!!!!!

hisha said:
oh my no. 012-3372268....can speak with me chinese, cantonese, a little bit hokkian n hakka ...malay n english also can but so poor .hehehe:shades_smile:

i'm not sure that brake line will fit to 3rd gen or not...for me i don think so can fit lo ..cos diff gen brake line diameter is diff cos the pressure require is diff ...:Not_Impressed: ....i'm just left this brake line then i hv done my brake system upgrade ..:shades_smile:

Apa NI... oi.. Hisha Sii Taoo.. yours Can mine cannot la Now? lol ahaha.. no ler.. wei.. thanks sharinling for the info.. so how Hisha Tak hmm Takk ar.. my prelude with the model diff model.. u try ask lo.. i help u to reduce the shipp fee also ma.. as long it fits mine . on the net info the brake is model 20031 for my prelude SE&SI. i didnt modify anything for my brake sys .. just add that will it be better or i have to fix up somethings to get better performance ? blurr already:emoticon_U: :confused_smile:

Hyunji

May 31, 2006
Contacts!

OOoOooOOOoOooOO.. what are ur msn contacts hisha, saiyuke, sarlin.. mine is [email protected].. dont mind adding me ludes? thanks!:shades_smile:

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
stanleyboy said:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/200380/6
(check the pic at the bottom)

This is one of the bodykit im looking for, not sure wether can get it in malaysia or not. Anyway im thinking to customize the one exactly same in the picture i shown above.
normally car bodykit shop can custom made any kinda design u want, wot u need to do is bring n show ur picture to them.

i came across a shop in seri kembangan that do all kinda bodykits and i think they offer reasonable price too. i found the shop 2 days ago and they even told me they do fake cf hood!!

i might be doing the ventilated fenders like wot thomas did too. haha very convincing....

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
JuizeeeBrain said:
normally car bodykit shop can custom made any kinda design u want, wot u need to do is bring n show ur picture to them.

i came across a shop in seri kembangan that do all kinda bodykits and i think they offer reasonable price too. i found the shop 2 days ago and they even told me they do fake cf hood!!

i might be doing the ventilated fenders like wot thomas did too. haha very convincing....

hehehe.....if u wan to cut 1 hole on each side...then will be RM120. If u wan to cut something like mine...then will be around RM200.

the above price is for both side.:regular_smile:

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
skyhawkheng said:
hehehe.....if u wan to cut 1 hole on each side...then will be RM120. If u wan to cut something like mine...then will be around RM200.

the above price is for both side.:regular_smile:
where's that place u mentioned ah? i might go there if that shop in seri kembangan charges higher.

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
JuizeeeBrain said:
where's that place u mentioned ah? i might go there if that shop in seri kembangan charges higher.
Shop name called AUTOBAZE

No 73, Jalan TS 6/5, Taman Industri Subang, 47510, Subang Jaya.

u can look for a guy called UJANG, his hp number is 012-915 2207

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to select the right size fuel pump

What size fuel pump does a 4 cylinder turbocharged engine require to make 500 HP to the crank at 30 PSI?
This should only be seen as a basic guide to fuel pump selection. With a little knowledge and data, selecting...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience