subaru impreza declared 20k at kastam?

reedoor

2,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
Visit site
we shud do something to fight back de price, sigh... or else i'll b driving my dream evoVIII liao... sigh...

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
links said:
20vturbo,

noway you can report to police. Try it, either your report will hang there for generations or...the worse is..you get caught for revealing "national confidential information"....then ISA... infact Ms Fat R has been reported for corruptions few times before..but she could managed to cover her big fat ass without problem....and the head of anti corruption kena sacked becoz of investigate on her....*sigh*...

Not only Miss Fat R family have share in N*Za....Dr.M family also got share...if not mistaken they are the only one car dealer noneed to pay for the loan to the bank until they sold the car....so if their cars cannot sell the bank is the only party to get screw up...

One AP was selling RM10k last time...just the AP only....last time my friend try to apply the AP to import his used car in USA...then it took him 6 mths so he go chase the custom...but then the custom officer asked him to buy AP from those AP kings for RM10K then he noneed to wait for the "process".....
turn 1 big round all go back to the same ppl....

haiz....

filthy filthy AP KINGS :)

h22abigtec

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Shah Alam
:D they all are GIANT you know not eating sikit2 punya.....now goverment must show who is the father and mother of this GIANT correct kah.....no need sorok2 lagi.....so that we can use our dream car.....no need to go cut shop any more..... :D :D

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
aiyo....al imported r cheap.....juz our malaysia tax is damn high...this issue i think all of us oledi known one....government said it is to protect local-made cars..so gotta increased d tax...

u juz imagine.....if government din increase d tax...so all imported cars r cheap....who going to buy satria gti that cost rm70k++>? perdana bout rm100k??? no...alll but japanese cars.

so this is d issue we cannot argue or debate or complaint....this is MALAYSIA.....u gotta used to it....

in Hong Kong Magazine...impreza Gc8 only selling rm10K for used.....malaYsia stil selling rm80k++....so huge differeent

Mugenz

Known Member
Dec 19, 2003
AP Holder and Kastam are one family.. money cari sama sama mah..hehe
when problem come then they push it to each other by giving stupid excuses la
that is a common tactic lar..the fat crab Rabitah should sack lar.. cried oso no use oredi.. brotherwi oredi lost confident on her n that's y listed the AP to public..
she cried not becoz of DrM..becoz of the pressure.. she said she have no link to RASA who believe that.. liar! all is corruption..

speedking

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
sack her and freeze her bank account...

lim

Jul 20, 2005
malaysia
sometime i think we should not vote for the Barisan Nasional coz there r too strong we must support Lim Kit Siang, Kapalsigh, Keadilan etc at least to control them.

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
i got a friend studying in ukraine. he said that the latest bmw 7 series only costs 30k USD. and thats inukraine. imagine taking itdirect from germany. for all we know its priced at the same price as a new perdana V6. fucking naza making gazillions through this business and our government is doing nothing about it.