SR4 Seat

syiokGILER

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
its del sol's seat .. yesterday saw one del sol driven by makcik .. silver in color with skirting and lips summore :lol: :lol:

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
Yup, that one in that picture is from a Delsol. The one in SR4/ EG will have the different fabric and the colour of the middle line should be red like mine or blue.

EG9wannabe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by BudakBiru@Nov 26 2004, 08:14
Yup, that one in that picture is from a Delsol. The one in SR4/ EG will have the different fabric and the colour of the middle line should be red like mine or blue.
I dun think honda made one seat for different model/make .. if its for del sol, its meant for it .. eventho del sol is a crx model, it share with EG chasis .. so the seat rail will be the same and fit nicely into EG .. and if someone use it in his EG/SR4 doesnt meant its for SR4/EG ..

so, dun confuse yur self ..

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
Haiyooo..taiko susah mau cakap lol ... in US U dunno what they put inside. Same as Malaysia SR4 model got a few types of specs. Seats also different. Last week I saw one original SR4 Electric seats, got the motor under the seat.

If you wanna to view that seat then can see me. Dekat railing ada tulis SR4 ... Nanti I try seach again my missing link to a picture with this seat in EG 4 doors ... <_<

syiokGILER

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
:huh: :o :angry: :) ..

apa gaduh-gaduh nie ..

but kinda agree with eg9wannabe's statement .. so far I dun see honda made same / exact seat for different model/make ..

budakbiru
eg8 has electrical seat maa .. mine was also electrical seat before its tranformed into bucket :lol: :lol: ..

if its railing says sr4 .. then it was'nt meant for sr4 laa .. kedai potong maa .. if it can fit into proton pun they said it meant for proton .. heheheh

so .. dun forget this tomolo haa ..

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
Sham conform kaa..tomollow nite .. I will attend it ... I promised ... ;) No more kencing ..kencing only to Cif coz he also kencing me several times ...hehehe..

BudakBiru

Known Member
Apr 5, 2004
Ok.. donkey ... Now start fasting for tomollow afternoon ... :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

See yourself as a race car driver but don't know where or how to kickstart this glamorous career? Wonder no more as the 2 great motorsport forces of Malaysia, TOC Automotive College (TOC) and professional race team Aylezo Motorsports have recently collaborated to form the TOC-Aylezo Racing Academy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience