Show us your lancer/evo pics!

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
EVOFans thought that in his overzealous intention to show the cars around in Malaysia that he knows everything about EVO just by reading overseas forums like evolutionm.net, evotuners.net and lancerregister.com where Owner's take their pics and post them with their number plates or custom number plates ... Oh, he's still a student btw and he wants to own a Evo in future.

And we wonder why so many other Owners never post the pics of their rides here ... :rofl:

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
Hi bro Pablo :)

Overseas scenes are totally different from our local's where police response time is marvelous where guns will resisted by guns. Thief will think twice since both of them have guns. But here we only have balls hahaha

Overseas forum they will publish every single items installed in their car with a HD pictures with out worries.

BUT

still published by the OWNER himself not others.

I don't mind if he takes time to edit the picture a bit to blur the number n stickers but this ... . If wen look back at the track day and the convoy thread, I remember reading when others ask for pictures, they guy imcannot remember the name replied need some time to edit to blur the plate no and to get owner to agree to get their right published. That is how it should be rather than snapping others n pubished it right away n give some kind of technical review.

This is advised by fellow forumers n also the POLICE itself.

I think they don't want to publish yet because first they are all driving super stock e.vo like myself or it is a secret weapon hihihi

Perhaps after a TT session when we get to know each other than we have confidence to post since MLOC bros can look after our car or just alert to spot it anywhere if bad thing happen ;)

Last edited:

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Due to the extremely unnecessary harsh insult i had receive for posting EVO without number plate blank out,i have rectify that
Anything else??Next time if you want to request for something like that to be done,please keep it to the PM or post in a softer tone,there are no need to post something on forum in this extremely harsh tone
Chill guys

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
See this attitude make me feel reluctant to advise.

First reminder will be soft but not the second one bro. I did advise you earlier with a very nice tone butbyou replied with some kind of answer saying nothing wrong publishing it on the net which I think is not clever. I myself really appreciate your knowledge share with us, but for the benefit of others I have to remnd u this way.

You will surprise how easy to get details of owner with that plate number complete with address n everything.

Harsh ??.? Judge it whether u deserve it or not,

Deepest from my heart I hope this will be a lesson for you n me.

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
See this attitude make me feel reluctant to advise.

First reminder will be soft but not the second one bro. I did advise you earlier with a very nice tone butbyou replied with some kind of answer saying nothing wrong publishing it on the net which I think is not clever. I myself really appreciate your knowledge share with us, but for the benefit of others I have to remnd u this way.

You will surprise how easy to get details of owner with that plate number complete with address n everything.

Harsh ??.? Judge it whether u deserve it or not,

Deepest from my heart I hope this will be a lesson for you n me.
Whatever is it..Don't really give a damn now
From now on,i will just post picture on EVO sub section with car plate blanked out
No more no less

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
To be neutral, some owners prefer their ride not be known so that "things" dun happen. Many don't know but evo can easily sell off the whole car or parts as it's very high in demand some even target it once they get enough info. So please do blank out the number plate and if caught the picture around housing area do blank it as well as we never know what might happen next.

Just my 0.000000001 sen.

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
lets clear the air a bit... just got my E7 2.5weeks ago... 2nd hand, cant afford to get recond... here's the pic of my new wife 1 week after i owned her, having waxing session....

Attachments

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
lets clear the air a bit... just got my E7 2.5weeks ago... 2nd hand, cant afford to get recond... here's the pic of my new wife 1 week after i owned her, having waxing session....
Not possible to get recond EVO VII anymore cause already more then 5 years old
Commercial AP can only import car up to 5 years old,anything above need Personal AP to import
Oh yeah...More pic coming up....EVO X,EVO IX Wagon and EVO VIII but lazy to develop RAW file now

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
That is exactly my point. But so sad it is too difficult to be understood by some parties.

Anyway I think we can move on from now, BUT I will still look seriously into this matter should it occur again in future.

To be neutral, some owners prefer their ride not be known so that "things" dun happen. Many don't know but evo can easily sell off the whole car or parts as it's very high in demand some even target it once they get enough info. So please do blank out the number plate and if caught the picture around housing area do blank it as well as we never know what might happen next.

Just my 0.000000001 sen.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

That is exactly my point. But so sad it is too difficult to be understood by some parties.

Anyway my message has been conveyed and I think we can move on from now, BUT I will still look seriously into this matter should it occur again in future.

Just my 0.000000001 sen.

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Not possible to get recond EVO VII anymore cause already more then 5 years old
Commercial AP can only import car up to 5 years old,anything above need Personal AP to import
Oh yeah...More pic coming up....EVO X,EVO IX Wagon and EVO VIII but lazy to develop RAW file now
i mean i cant afford newer model.... :)

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
I thought this is a thread for evo owners but not some I spot on the street post it up kinda thread? If so, Random car thread welcomes everyone..