Show us your lancer/evo pics!

Johnny_Tan

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
Newbie here in the lancer family =)

Still stock and lots of wishlist... i wonder is it easy to get parts to make it more 'gah' and beauty here in Malaysia.. :( does anybody knows how much Varis CF b'kit addon cost here in malaysia??
ANother monster EvoX arise.. nice ride bro... u can get lotsa evoX performance parts in Sunway.. go shop around there.. sure u will b addicted to tat place.. hehehe... :biggrin::biggrin:

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
i dont know about Malaysia for the CF add ons.. but i found few shop in singapore for it. In malaysia so far, i have to order first. None ready stock.

Performance parts on the other hand, are available in Sunway..but not everything. But, basic bolt on are available.

Nice color u have! (because I have the same color =p)

Still stock and lots of wishlist... i wonder is it easy to get parts to make it more 'gah' and beauty here in Malaysia.. :( does anybody knows how much Varis CF b'kit addon cost here in malaysia??

edyshazny

Sep 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ANother monster EvoX arise.. nice ride bro... u can get lotsa evoX performance parts in Sunway.. go shop around there.. sure u will b addicted to tat place.. hehehe... :biggrin::biggrin:
i dont know about Malaysia for the CF add ons.. but i found few shop in singapore for it. In malaysia so far, i have to order first. None ready stock.

Performance parts on the other hand, are available in Sunway..but not everything. But, basic bolt on are available.

Nice color u have! (because I have the same color =p)
Johnny_Tan/Pengyu
Thanks for the info bro. thats what i heard, but not sure which one would offer best price =) Will roam over there for window shopping when i had time as the dealer recommend me to service my car there in sunway. for now, priority would be 'make up' this car as im not really into performance, yet... belom puas lagi =) since bro pengyu said need to order, then have wait also lah... hehe.. bro pengyu, also black? i try to look for red or white, but most available is black... how i wish could get red or white for good recond =) well, black also nice. mind to share pic of ur monster? :D at least can me a glance what other visual upgrade i need.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Halamak melting to c your X laaa... nice2..
hehe... time to change ur car from GTR to Evo X then when FQ400 coming to malaysia =) nway thanx.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
edyshazny: tomicagtr is driving E9 if i'm not mistaken..hehe

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
My car still black, but i wrapped it with flat gray few months back. Im looking for white at the first place, but at the time only black is available from Mitsubishi Malaysia. No recond yet at that moment.

Aesthetic-wise, it depends on what you looking for. Are you looking for OEM look or totally want to change the bodykit =- i.e whole bumper etc.

For OEM look, as per my car - Ralliart front lip with CF duct. Shaved Mitsubishi emblem in the front.

If you want totally different look, may I suggest Varis 2010 Bodykit. This is the kit that im after for my car..but as for now i like the way it sits.

In my opinion, E10 needs this in term of aesthetics:

1) change to proper offset rims. My setup is 18x9.5 with offset +30. The best in my opinion for malaysian road usability - 18x9.5 offset +22. Unfortunately, when im looking for my rims, i couldnt find that offset. Tires - i would recommend 265/35/18 - look monster!

2) Dropped it a bit - changed to other suspension or just springs. Im still on standard Bilstein/Eibach suspension. Would love to change it to other suspensions, but my place at the moment doesnt allow me to. I scrap my front lip bad as it is.

3) Look for CF add-ons. Like I said, if you looking for OEM clean look - i would suggest Ralliart front lip with CF duct. I have those in my car. I did have Varis CF lip before, to be honest, between those two - i prefer ralliart ones. Look cleaner.

4) CF hood or CF add on the hood - i.e, raised middle intake like FQ-400 ones.

thats my view on aesthetics on E10, but dont be mad if people think your car is Inspira =).

I still have a long list to go with E10, but I will keep it as it is for now. Maybe next year will be different route.

Note that this is only aesthetics, for performance i would suggest at least change the air filter and exhaust. Then you good to go.

The pictures of it when it's black and after vinyl wrapped.

May I know yours is SST or manual?

Attachments

Last edited:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu

nice EvoX u got there edy. welcome to MLOC ;)

neosa

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
No la bro. GTR is just an imaginary nick only. Never ending day dreaming. As bro Ehdrian said, i drive a humble E9. Hope 1 day can meet up with ur monster..
humble:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: define humble, stock appearing turbo?? stock cam sound?? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

edyshazny

Sep 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ehdrian: owh izzit? i didnt know that. sorry for that... =)

pengyu: wahhhhh.... but yet still a nice monster u have there! thumbs up bro! nway, what i would want to do as the picture attached. Im not sure its addon or not, but look's like addon kit to me. correct me if im wrong :) but im not sure which year this is. maybe its 2010 i think.. yeahh... ur ralliart kit DOES look nice, but still prefer varis :) but after see ur pic, i might be hybrid both of it varis lip + ralliart duct. so, its not juz mine that doesnt have fog light. luckily.. =)

as for the rims, i changed to OZ chrono HT (not sure how much offset was it as im no good at tech term :D but it does look wider compare to the enkei) with nexen 8000. somehow the tire make my ride higher compare to previous one... well, good tire starter for beginner before get a better ones.

For suspension, if after get the varis kit my ride still high, i might be changing it. but have to take the road condition, bumps and parking ramp into consideration =) as for now, im happy with the stock suspension just that need to stiff the car abit for cornering. any idea what i should do? (sway bar, anti-roll, stabilizer bar, etc)

Inspira? So far, i havent came across that. Hopefully not! =) but i do came across the conversion inspira-evo when pit stop at RnR tapah and i park beside him. still there's huge difference =)

for performance; yeah.. planning to do changes on the exhaust after the visual is done. Btw, most of the stock parts in evo x is HKS right?? air filter eh... vroom2 la after this hoo.. =)

sadly, mine is SST... i've been roaming in KL/selangor looking for manual, but no luck lah... So, i just go for SST with no regret since i'm used to E90. urs manual??

nway, really nice ride u have there compare to mine ;)

Dewa_lavau: Akupppp!! Long time no see u. Finally, im mitsubishian ;) thanx bro. maseh stock juak ba. baruk rim jak tukar.

TomicaGTR: I dreamed R34 GTR as one of the car i want to own some day, but i end up with evo x... my dream changed because i had no choice. :( insyallah, but after my monster looks nice like pengyu lah ;) still alots to learn as i only know turbo car from Grand Tourismo game. hopefully all the sifu2 and otai2 here can help. regardless what's the version, evo is still evo :)

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
pengyu,
Perrghhh... more ganaz la...
Ada kat mana bro... Monday jalan2 at Sunway?

edyshazny,
Good choice bro... basically if you require Manual Transmission for EX.
U need to make a request from the dealer & wait probably 6 months.
That's what happened to my friends, as they bought the Manual type.

DewA_LavaU,
Bro, lama tak dgr berita... still lepak Miri?

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
humble:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: define humble, stock appearing turbo?? stock cam sound?? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Defined humble la not yet promoted to monster :nurse::nurse::nurse::biggrin::idea::biggrin::thefinger:

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

TomicaGTR: I dreamed R34 GTR as one of the car i want to own some day, but i end up with evo x... my dream changed because i had no choice. :( insyallah, but after my monster looks nice like pengyu lah ;) still alots to learn as i only know turbo car from Grand Tourismo game. hopefully all the sifu2 and otai2 here can help. regardless what's the version, evo is still evo :)
Nice bro but to me Evo X in stock look impressive enough :adore::adore:

pengyu

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
edyshazny:
Mine is SST as well.I wish I get the Manual too, but at the time MMC malaysia only bring in SST. I do have the foglight came with the car, but i took it off because foglights are blocking the oil/transmission cooler a bit.
If you want to hybrid Varis lip and Ralliart duct, it's not a straightforward thing. Because Varis lip goes all the way over the bumper while the Ralliart lip only fitted to the bottom of the bumper. However, it has been done and can be done, just need few modifications on the Varis lip only.

Pangyau,
Aku working now bro, on shift. October nnt cuti, ada few things nak tukar. Basically, general maintenance je. No more modifications..hehe.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
wao..nice evo X bro welcome..very shinning la ur evo :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I am helping a friend to recover his car. He traded his Satria Neo Lite for a Saga FLX using a used car dealer and things went bad from there. Apparently the dealer along with both car has been missing after my friend has signed the bank loan agreement for the new car. The best part is, Proton centre has not received his old Satria yet. Things has been going on for quite some time now. All police reports, e-mails to Proton HQ, lawyers & phone calls has been made but still no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience