satria neo r3

amduron

Nov 21, 2007
BJF 7? hehe ... that guy actually live in shah alam...
Oic, always saw it there, haha..BTW is the production of this machine still on? I believe it is limited but not sure if the unregistered one still available or not. Thinking of getting one if there is any, hand so itchy that's why :rolleyes:

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
Oic, always saw it there, haha..BTW is the production of this machine still on? I believe it is limited but not sure if the unregistered one still available or not. Thinking of getting one if there is any, hand so itchy that's why :rolleyes:
the production is already stopped by end of 2011. but maybe the unsold stock is still available. u can try to ask R3 guys at proton HQ

amduron

Nov 21, 2007
the production is already stopped by end of 2011. but maybe the unsold stock is still available. u can try to ask R3 guys at proton HQ
Sounds good to me, thanks for the info. Will drop by to their HQ for confirmation.

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
Sounds good to me, thanks for the info. Will drop by to their HQ for confirmation.
last time i heard (about 3 weeks ago) there are still 2 units of R3 Lotus Racing edition available and they are selling them at 100k after discount.. so maybe u have another option there.. but personally i like the look of my R3 than the Lotus Racing edition :biggrin:

amduron

Nov 21, 2007
last time i heard (about 3 weeks ago) there are still 2 units of R3 Lotus Racing edition available and they are selling them at 100k after discount.. so maybe u have another option there.. but personally i like the look of my R3 than the Lotus Racing edition :biggrin:
Personally i think the Lotus edition is too flashy (why the AP racing is not fitted to the R3?!) well at least for me, haha..The R3 alone is more than enough as i'm looking for something that is easy to drive, most of all i can pass through all the the roadblocks without any fear :rofl:

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
Salesman say whole malaysia left 5 unit ~_~ who mind to donate me money ><

shazee

From Facebook
Mar 12, 2012
www.facebook.com
Hi guys,

I'm a New R3 owner. Lately I've been thinking like I wanna repaint my car in a matte color. Close to the original fire red, but matte finish. I was wondering if you all can recommend a good place for this. I want to get an estimate for the cost.

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Hi guys,

I'm a New R3 owner. Lately I've been thinking like I wanna repaint my car in a matte color. Close to the original fire red, but matte finish. I was wondering if you all can recommend a good place for this. I want to get an estimate for the cost.
Join us at Facebook...lots of mods, races, invites, funny people..owners only search 2011 R3 Satria Neo R3 owners

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
serious? 6k discount? my SA say can't get discount =( i am booking from penang

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

i've made all the request will my SA ady.. will check on the 6k discount.
i've request to join the facebook group. group moderator can kindly accept me please. altho i haven't yet book the car >< would really like to get advises on the whole process

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

after reading through the thread. this is what i have my SA to check for me
tint voucher (he say will give rm200)
pertrol (he say confirm full tank)
exhaust header (he say will check. i guess is his 1st time selling this R3)
paint guarantee (this he say will check for me also)
6k discount as per rkbella33 (pending answer)
1st aid kid (will be provided)

what else do i miss?

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
If you want to buy from r3 with 6 k discount
Let me know. Pm me. I am from Penang too.
You buying from autocity branch?
I am moderator at r3 forum its an owner only
Forum bro! Get the car and let me know the build
That we will verify from our master list

hahn87

Oct 6, 2006
so the facebook group have to wait till i get the car in my hand's 1st ah. ahhh can't wait. please let this purchase go smoothly~~~ pray pray pray

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

rkbella33 i pmed you already. fill me in with details please ><

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
Afraid so bro.. If you love cars that ride and handle
Very well you won't ever complain. There more than enough
Power ..but dont expect mind blowing top speed alright
This car is all about man and machine enjoying winding roads !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are a few things to do to when trying to diagnose a misfire. All vehicles are different, but there are a few places to start.
1)If possible use an OBDII scanner on newer vehicles. The misfire counter function can help you determine which cylinder is behaving badly. Clearly this is not an option for all people and vehicles though.

Note)Even without engine scanners you can identify which cylinder is causing a dead misfire. Carefully disconnect one spark plug at a time. If the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience