satria neo r3

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I don't own a Satria Neo R3 but I drove my cousin's car the other day. And I have to say that you guys here have a great car. I just love the handling. I feel confident at corners even at really high speed. Wish I had that feel in my car. Cheers!!!

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
HA HA!Its new year dude! time to get a wife...make things interesting
u first bro.. u are way older than me hahaha

I don't own a Satria Neo R3 but I drove my cousin's car the other day. And I have to say that you guys here have a great car. I just love the handling. I feel confident at corners even at really high speed. Wish I had that feel in my car. Cheers!!!
thx bro.. and that is the main reason why i'm so addicted to my car

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004

Are you sure? The dc2 is voted as one of the best handling FF cars. Have u replaced your suspension systems, arms and bushes? These things could be very worn down by now.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Are you sure? The dc2 is voted as one of the best handling FF cars. Have u replaced your suspension systems, arms and bushes? These things could be very worn down by now.
Nope. Hehe. Maybe after changing them, it will be better. ATM, R3 is very much better than mine.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Hey peeps, just a quick question. My cousin told me that his R3 needs RON97 and he's already feeling the hole in his pocket. So, I would like to know if anyone here has tried RON95, is it ok to use it instead of RON97?

Last edited:

stuffx

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
Hey peeps, just a quick question. My cousin told me that his R3 needs RON97 and he's already feeling the hole in his pocket. So, I would like to know if anyone here has tried RON95, is it ok to use it instead of RON97?
it is clearly stated in R3 manual that this car is running fine with ron95.. im using ron95 since day 1

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Haha. I better tell him now. Thanks mate.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Salam & Good day all,

Just saw this threat while google for something regard to R3 GPS unit.
Yes, I'm also the `enthusiast' who own the excitement , production #53 ... he he ... btw, how to join the community eh ?

amduron

Nov 21, 2007
Nice car but dont have the chance to get my hands on this car yet..Saw one of its kind in my living area (Kajang) bearing the number BJF7, wondering who is the lucky owner, hehe..BTW its really neat and nice ride :driver:

Joe Mocha

Aug 19, 2011
Penang
Nice car but dont have the chance to get my hands on this car yet..Saw one of its kind in my living area (Kajang) bearing the number BJF7, wondering who is the lucky owner, hehe..BTW its really neat and nice ride :driver:
BJF 7? hehe ... that guy actually live in shah alam...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear zth ppl,

I like to ask those who is already using this type of wheel spacers. I am interested to get the 25mm ones. So you guys who are using it for front and rear wheels, I want to ask doest them wobbles during highspeeds and braking ?

Thanks alot.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience