Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BHP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Yeah... Agree with Danz... hope can have a change and see if others can really bring a change... I think it is good also to give them the benefit of the doubt once...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
KNN, when price up a little straight complaint, swear and express hopeless'ness but never go study what is the reason behind, what is the INTERLOK (not that interlok :biggrin::biggrin: ) in between and how to counter the situation.

After decades of fuel price subsidizing, not only the rakyat, but the business and industry sectors become so weak. Just like people have drug for x many years. Removing subsidies is a good move for starting up the engine and partially removing it is politically wise. As per the data provided last time, not many cars required Ron 97 or higher. Most car don't need to run ron97. Someone may put Suzuki swift on the table but that is only limited to 1 model which belongs to higher end. So got money to buy premium version but no money to maintain it ar? Those junkies had been turbo/supercharged, sure got management for tuning. So just need to tune down the power or else de-mod. Those sports or exotic race car, dare you to tell people that you chiak beh liao before even the fuel price raise to RM5/L. Anyway, those people I mention above, maybe some other too which were not listed down, do have a choice. But due to selfishness, they rather sacrifice other people and also next generations' future. Waste the resources by turning money into carbon monoxide, turning green land into tarmac ground and end of the day, future people who are the one who suffer. For those who are excluded from the list above, KNN, you can still use RON95 and only suffering minimal pain. WTF in this world got people try to burn money for not gaining anything. What? you believe using ron95 will decrease the power of your car by 3WHP or it will damage your car? Come on la, your car is not meant for race and doesn't have an engine that with high compression till will blow out if use RON95, nor a rotary engine. What you lose is just your face during filling up petrol when telling the worker/cashier 'ron95' instead of the premium grade fuel. If Ron95 also no money to fill up, then should do financial restructuring or find way to earn more money. If refuse to face the reality and refuse to sacrifice for the future, then please look at the beggars. No transport, no house, no money, sometimes don't even have a clean cloth to wear. They still alive. Those who complaint the world owe them should shame or not? Those who kill themselves because cannot tahan the inflation pressure shame or not? Our DNA no doubt may contain monkey's gene but we are not monkey. We got skilled hands, strong body and intelligent brain. Got problem, find a way to solve it la. Not sitting down complaint and wait for blowing away by the Armageddon.

Rakyat complaint beh tahan and cry. Industrial and business sector also like that. If I'm PM, I cut kaw every subsidies, let the next generation grow up in a challenging environment and bring the country back before too late. At least not until RMB$2 = RM1.

For the food price raise, I guess more than 98% people do know that many country having abnormally weather/climate last year and unable to provide enough supplies to the world. Price raise is normal. Other countries not like Malaysia, got so many subsidies and controls. Their gov has no rights to command them for selling cheaper or sell less to people. They take their parts so that they can continue their business and those who want to have the limited supplies, have to pay more money in order to acquire it. Just like you got a lampah buah to sell, 2 people offering you. 1 offer RM10k. Another one offer RM11k. Who you gonna sell to? Pick by looking at face or by the amount to be offered? In the world, we are talking in the unit of B. Not k. You can't blame people. No one has the responsibility to make sure you are living in good shape. If you don't help yourselves, don't say other people, even god will not help. Now you got no increment yet, you also bitching. How about those who use their money to invest, facing a worldwide cost raising? Rugi a bit and make you live happy ar? If they don't take precaution, company will bankrupt. Workers will be jobless. many families will be effected. Then, may got some monkey die of hunger because many people go live in jungle already. Your boss not raising your pay yet because of the uncertainty of the market. You need to know that, if he act without considering your future, he should just do like normal, when cannot tahan, grap the last ringgit available and disappear. Leaving you and your family, your colleagues and their family to face the miserably and uncertainty.

Every major change needs time to settle down. If 100k rakyat can save RM2 a day, the amount will be RM200k. If the gov subsidizes RM2 for each of the 100k Rakyat, the gov will lost RM200k, which can be use for creating 70 job opportunities a day, to help those jobless person that just finished studies and also retrench by company at this bad market season. Although this is a bit too simple but this is one of the shit happen all the while. That's why our country's gov servants % volume serves top 5 in the world, including the ministers.

Some people may dig out the issues of corruptions and etc. I cannot talk straight to the point, else will be deleted by admin. But 1 thing I can tell, this is not that simple as you think and you maybe indirect paid by the corrupted money without knowing it. What we need to do is to keep away from involved directly or, indirectly but knowing it. If we can't resist, the story will never end. Just like kopi o money for traffic pol.

We are too late for talking about the Shangri-la. But we can sacrifice ourselves for our future generations, for them to materialize our dream. For them to live within what we hope we can have. I'm glad the current gov make this move. Although too mild but at least better than letting rakyat to continue the drug of subsidization. We need to wake up and start working after the hibernation. I believe malaysians are not that low-yar, until need to cry when facing that little problem. So, stop complaint and taste the bitter. You will never able to grown up without falling down. KNN, ride kid scooter to nearest LRT station if fuel price is that unaffordable. If kopitiam and mamak shop so expensive, after work, go home-jerk off- then sleep. If armani and iPhone 5 are so fancy, go find 2nd job la.

Scooter. Manual type. Now got electric type. Price from RM30. Made in a country that just launch their latest invincible fighter jet J20, after USA and Russia.

From a RM30 worth of thing to a state of the art military equipment. They were made while we are crying for milk powder. Go and think yourselves la. Shame or not.

Last edited:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
KNN, when price up a little straight complaint, swear and express hopeless'ness but never go study what is the reason behind, what is the INTERLOK (not that interlok :biggrin::biggrin: ) in between and how to counter the situation.

After decades of fuel price subsidizing, not only the rakyat, but the business and industry sectors become so weak. Just like people have drug for x many years. Removing subsidies is a good move for starting up the engine and partially removing it is politically wise. As per the data provided last time, not many cars required Ron 97 or higher. Most car don't need to run ron97. Someone may put Suzuki swift on the table but that is only limited to 1 model which belongs to higher end. So got money to buy premium version but no money to maintain it ar? Those junkies had been turbo/supercharged, sure got management for tuning. So just need to tune down the power or else de-mod. Those sports or exotic race car, dare you to tell people that you chiak beh liao before even the fuel price raise to RM5/L. Anyway, those people I mention above, maybe some other too which were not listed down, do have a choice. But due to selfishness, they rather sacrifice other people and also next generations' future. Waste the resources by turning money into carbon monoxide, turning green land into tarmac ground and end of the day, future people who are the one who suffer. For those who are excluded from the list above, KNN, you can still use RON95 and only suffering minimal pain. WTF in this world got people try to burn money for not gaining anything. What? you believe using ron95 will decrease the power of your car by 3WHP or it will damage your car? Come on la, your car is not meant for race and doesn't have an engine that with high compression till will blow out if use RON95, nor a rotary engine. What you lose is just your face during filling up petrol when telling the worker/cashier 'ron95' instead of the premium grade fuel. If Ron95 also no money to fill up, then should do financial restructuring or find way to earn more money. If refuse to face the reality and refuse to sacrifice for the future, then please look at the beggars. No transport, no house, no money, sometimes don't even have a clean cloth to wear. They still alive. Those who complaint the world owe them should shame or not? Those who kill themselves because cannot tahan the inflation pressure shame or not? Our DNA no doubt may contain monkey's gene but we are not monkey. We got skilled hands, strong body and intelligent brain. Got problem, find a way to solve it la. Not sitting down complaint and wait for blowing away by the Armageddon.

Rakyat complaint beh tahan and cry. Industrial and business sector also like that. If I'm PM, I cut kaw every subsidies, let the next generation grow up in a challenging environment and bring the country back before too late. At least not until RMB$2 = RM1.

For the food price raise, I guess more than 98% people do know that many country having abnormally weather/climate last year and unable to provide enough supplies to the world. Price raise is normal. Other countries not like Malaysia, got so many subsidies and controls. Their gov has no rights to command them for selling cheaper or sell less to people. They take their parts so that they can continue their business and those who want to have the limited supplies, have to pay more money in order to acquire it. Just like you got a lampah buah to sell, 2 people offering you. 1 offer RM10k. Another one offer RM11k. Who you gonna sell to? Pick by looking at face or by the amount to be offered? In the world, we are talking in the unit of B. Not k. You can't blame people. No one has the responsibility to make sure you are living in good shape. If you don't help yourselves, don't say other people, even god will not help. Now you got no increment yet, you also bitching. How about those who use their money to invest, facing a worldwide cost raising? Rugi a bit and make you live happy ar? If they don't take precaution, company will bankrupt. Workers will be jobless. many families will be effected. Then, may got some monkey die of hunger because many people go live in jungle already. Your boss not raising your pay yet because of the uncertainty of the market. You need to know that, if he act without considering your future, he should just do like normal, when cannot tahan, grap the last ringgit available and disappear. Leaving you and your family, your colleagues and their family to face the miserably and uncertainty.

Every major change needs time to settle down. If 100k rakyat can save RM2 a day, the amount will be RM200k. If the gov subsidizes RM2 for each of the 100k Rakyat, the gov will lost RM200k, which can be use for creating 70 job opportunities a day, to help those jobless person that just finished studies and also retrench by company at this bad market season. Although this is a bit too simple but this is one of the shit happen all the while. That's why our country's gov servants % volume serves top 5 in the world, including the ministers.

Some people may dig out the issues of corruptions and etc. I cannot talk straight to the point, else will be deleted by admin. But 1 thing I can tell, this is not that simple as you think and you maybe indirect paid by the corrupted money without knowing it. What we need to do is to keep away from involved directly or, indirectly but knowing it. If we can't resist, the story will never end. Just like kopi o money for traffic pol.

We are too late for talking about the Shangri-la. But we can sacrifice ourselves for our future generations, for them to materialize our dream. For them to live within what we hope we can have. I'm glad the current gov make this move. Although too mild but at least better than letting rakyat to continue the drug of subsidization. We need to wake up and start working after the hibernation. I believe malaysians are not that low-yar, until need to cry when facing that little problem. So, stop complaint and taste the bitter. You will never able to grown up without falling down. KNN, ride kid scooter to nearest LRT station if fuel price is that unaffordable. If kopitiam and mamak shop so expensive, after work, go home-jerk off- then sleep. If armani and iPhone 5 are so fancy, go find 2nd job la.

Scooter. Manual type. Now got electric type. Price from RM30. Made in a country that just launch their latest invincible fighter jet J20, after USA and Russia.

From a RM30 worth of thing to a state of the art military equipment. They were made while we are crying for milk powder. Go and think yourselves la. Shame or not.
bro, have u hearing that our gov called us an oil producing country? i think our country do produce lots of oil , but where they go? ppl always say that our country trade in our good oil to other country and come back with bad oil and some earning, do u believe in the saying?

do u have any frens that from other oil producing country? i can tell u what i heard from my saudi fren, i know our oil production is far behind away from saudi but do u remember?our country is small on map if compared to saudi, their fuel selling approximate 50cent per litre...we are four times more expensive than it,why same are oil production country the price far different? why we produce our own oil, we need hikes our price according to the market price even for ur own country? i m not complaining the fuel too expensive cause i m still filling it, but i m asking for a why? i have been a malaysian,a sarawakian for 20 years, i do study geography ,history , i do remember and understand from my text book , and i saw oil Riggs point surrounding from bintulu sarawak to sabah, from top part of east coast of west malaysia to bottom part, and yet why? why it is going that way?

the gov been shouting out to the ppl, our country going bankrupt soon, so they cut of many things include the subsidies, they say the subsidies cut off can solve our country financial problem,beside, the cut off subsidies can also increase many of our country ,example, public transport.....
i know west malaysia is really good, really maju.... i m not a racist or anti gov or anti 1 malaysia, but bro, have u been sarawak? have u saw our public bus? have u saw what we so called highway over here? have u ever saw highway with lubang here and there even at fast lane? have u ever saw highway with no lights or only half of it on during night? it is all around me....

gov claim we going bankrupt soon so cut down subsidies for this and that, as a malaysian, why i saw nothing? why i heard gov still got the money to built 100 megatower? what all they claimed are truly done or just another lie?

i repeat 1 more, i m not racist ,anti gov, anti 1 malaysia, come here to query, i only shout out my point,my experience, what i see this long as a malaysian,cheers:adore:

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
@Csl
Dude, your lengthy explanation that comes with the scooter sarcasm do not bring any relevance of why RON97 price should be increased in such a short time. And judging from economic growth, how would a country wealth increase when others had to cut down on their spendings due to frequent price hikes? And also, RON95 price increase too before 2011.. memang cakap tak serupa bikin punya government.

Of course, government cried like rakyats too by saying our country will go bankrupt grandfather grandmother excuses all come out but then, where do all our taxes go instead of paying the country debts? Not to mention, unlike other countries which may be better, Malaysia is actually a country with full of natural resources which was then reserved for export but we Malaysians rarely get to see what happen to them, and also even get to use them.

And now automotive related, our local cars, regardless of Proton or Perodua design are 'optimised' to rip off our hard-earned money although indeed they are cheaper in figure compared to giant car makers such as Honda, Toyota, etc etc... But quality and safety wise? Let me tell you, the satety factor of the cars made by the Japs and Contis is 5, unlike our milo tin cars. How long our local cars last compared to theirs? What kind of fuel grade are they using compared to us? And now talking of removing subsidies ah? Please be reasonable a bit lah, if wanna remove subsidy, better remove the tax imposed on imported cars as well. Look at Thailand, everything is cheaper than Malaysia but everything is about quality except their fuels. That time, do you think government will keep quiet? Think please, before defending them.

Funny as it may seems, everyone do complaint, but in the end, it was the government that causes this. And if you got time to think even deeply, if all Malaysians are riding on the scooter, do you think Malaysia economy will grow? LMAO, LMAO....

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I just gave up for another 1000 lines of essay. make it simple, you guys went back to the old track. Why use the best to compare to us and use our worst to compare to people? Oil and gas? Malaysia only has few blue and red dots and lucky that can use pen to make a full stop alike mark in the map. Peoples' one need to use marker to draw circle. The biggest production tubing we use in Malaysia is 3 1/2" for oil (not gas) where many countries out there using minimum 4 1/2". The place I'm working now using 7" per string and have 40 over wells in a single location. So please don't analyze O&G and also fuel price if you just copy the political advertisement before 308. I'm involving with foreign oil and gas industry and dare to challenge anyone on this. What I can say is, Malaysia fuel price is very cheap. The only problem is peoples' productivity low. When productivity low and innovation less, that's explain why so many people complaint without the need of study before talk - bash to release pressure.

I'm not defending anyone or accusing anyone. But many people had failed. Globalization for Malaysian is only talk kok. If you look back this sht wrote by you after 10 years, you will know how childish are you. Seriously. But you are not alone. Hong Kong got glasses, Taiwan got strawberry and the world is facing the same problem, younger generation raised in a comfort environment and become so fragile (useless piece of sht to be exact according to my understanding). Like this also cannot handle, if sudden got non man made real serious global disaster, sure need to jump from 24th floor. Najib building the 100 floors building is a wise move because rich man sons can jump from a higher point, because don't know how to work, but everything want the best.

Price raise let it raise la. You can choose either save or earn extra. Both need to sacrifice. Want easy money? ask your father for money to buy iPhone and see kena tiao or not.

If don't know politics don't try to be acting like a pro. It is a lot complicated compare to starcraft. Want complaint politics, 1st study how much the gov spent from before a child born till he/she grown up. That is just a beginning. The more you know, the more you will feel shame. Not mei? Adult lei, drink a cup of TT also want people to subsidize. If you think you deserves it, then, you just found the root cause of the problem and desperation you are having today. Congrats. Of cause, house price expensive is not because of you la. Want to know whom, can do a survey on men/women above the age of 51 and see if the average is less than 3.

Ask yourselves before sleep. What had you done to contribute to making your living environment become your dreamland. Don't push all responsibilities to the gov. Every single people play an important role in a society. A group of people can make bigger different compare to the gov. One of my responsibility as a loyal forumer of ZTH is to do my best to eliminate these type of rent seeking behavior in this forum and hope new generation will do better the the previous one. If you want to have what a japanese has, either migrate to japan for instance solution (if you ever qualify) or raise you productivity at least par to them. Productivity doesn't mean only volume. It contains the essence of market demand, the long term existence and etc. You alone is not enough, you need all people surrounding you do the same before you can change the environment. It is not easy. If you build a toilet in front of your house for everyone in the taman for use, FOC, I guaranty you will find shit floating in the bowl after few days. This is a bigger problem we are facing compare to a tiny little fuel price issue. (how much you can digest is up to you. I already put money in your pocket). BTW, I think Malaysian gov and financial sectors doing quite well for cushioning the impact of global recession and multiple economy disasters. But no doubt, real politicians very rare compare to opportunist. Sad to see so many innocent people misuse their rights for wrong reason.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Adui... I don't understand why get so worked up here... Write so long like essay... Write in blog la... Csl Senior Member ah... People just expressing their thoughts don't scold them childish la... You can express your and they can for theirs too ma... Taakan you type so long people call you childish also meh? No mah...

Different people got different views... Disagree but don't call people names la please... Peace:nurse:

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Compare to others who are better then only got improvement. Useless to benchmark against countries that we are already better than.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I'm sorry but I have to do something before other fresh men got effect emotionally or psychologically. This is not about personal opinion regarding an issue, but rather regarding the attitude of handle an issue. Keep on blaming other people will not solve a problem. Why must be so negative? Why not stand up and work for it? I don't wanna tell my sad story over here again. I hope people will have better time management and initiative to learn. 1 day, when they realize that what I said is right, no need thank me. Just tell their friend about their story and inspire more people.

No money to buy ar? find money or make by ownself la. My previous DIY work.

Aiyo jialat, forgot, petrol cannot make. So the only choice left is to work and earn money to buy :burnout:

BTW, I'm still new. TDM just said thinking ownself old and don't work will die faster :biggrin:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Everybody knows that the world are having a hard time...
If every malaysian is struggling and work hard together to survive then ok...
but apparently there are still some people who enjoying their life by sucking blood from the nation... Its a damn fxxking ugly truth, not to mention many ridiculous cases, correct correct correct??

To save the nation, you can either stop the leaks or turn on more tap, i would say the best way is do both, otherwise its still useless...
Dun talk abt corruption as this is a different issue? if solving corruption doesnt help the nation then i will stop talking abt corruption...
And as a malaysian, i have every right to question any wrongdoings...
i get very piss off when politician saying that we should be grateful on air because we are better compare to those 4th world countries, i really feel like showing him my middle finger and tell him to fxxk off... what do they know except keep hitting the bush and giving blatant lies?

Malaysia wanna increase ron97 price to rm2.40? fine... solve the LEAKS first

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
csl : is that your ganador side mirrors? can do for me ah hehe...
1 day I have +- 1 hour spare only wor. If can wait about 4-5 days then PM me for details. But it will be after 19 Feb 2011.

Off topic :adore::adore:

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Everybody knows that the world are having a hard time...
If every malaysian is struggling and work hard together to survive then ok...
but apparently there are still some people who enjoying their life by sucking blood from the nation... Its a damn fxxking ugly truth, not to mention many ridiculous cases, correct correct correct??

To save the nation, you can either stop the leaks or turn on more tap, i would say the best way is do both, otherwise its still useless...
Dun talk abt corruption as this is a different issue? if solving corruption doesnt help the nation then i will stop talking abt corruption...
And as a malaysian, i have every right to question any wrongdoings...
i get very piss off when politician saying that we should be grateful on air because we are better compare to those 4th world countries, i really feel like showing him my middle finger and tell him to fxxk off... what do they know except keep hitting the bush and giving blatant lies?

Malaysia wanna increase ron97 price to rm2.40? fine... solve the LEAKS first

Corruption no doubt is bad. But in future 2 decades it will never able to climb up till the top 3. We have culture problem. We have social problem. We have attitude problem. But all being swept under the carpet.

If I directly point out, I afraid not many can accept the fact and even more don't wanna hear it. I bet it will be worst than our famous interlok. This world is unfair and it is a real fact. But you can change your fate only by your hands. High salary comes in high scarification. There are no free lunch in this world.

Sometimes, in politics, things won't work as we thought. Your last line clearly show that the outcome will be only like todays public transport system's problem. keep on argue and with no outcome. And, You need to know fuel price and corruption is 2 different matter. Higher fuel price will will put more pressure to the people and the people will have to work harder and only by working harder, then can get high income. But corruption is different. 1st you know nothing about the corruption except someone earn easy money. 2nd, you never judge the case if politically need or politically correct and straight label everything as per your limited understanding. Cholesterol also got good got bad. If manage a country is so simple, everyone become PM.

We just past 2010. Today's people should be more progressive compare to those days. Living cost raise ar? Go and find way to raise your income. Want buy nice car ar? work even harder. When you overcome the challenge, then only you can see the other side of the world. Frustrated will not bring yo any further. You frust for 10 years, you will suffer for 10 years. How many 10 years you will have?

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Hmm.. forget it... sounds like another government wowow.... No use reasoning because whatever the government do, sure right...

I mean what do you expect from a government who's leader detonates people to minced meat LOL :biggrin:

Off topic :adore:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
knowing wats the problem but chose not to face it, thats one hell of a good logic...
typical example of political act: hitting the bush (aka pusing pusing pusing)

No matter how nicely polished, nothing can cover what is really going on now...
I wonder who is the one who can't accept it and still living in his own fantasies...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
knowing wats the problem but chose not to face it, thats one hell of a good logic...
typical example of political act: hitting the bush (aka pusing pusing pusing)

No matter how nicely polished, nothing can cover what is really going on now...
I wonder who is the one who can't accept it and still living in his own fantasies...
Dayem! Hi 5! :itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today, I finally decided to go for the upgrade... been having sleepless night thinking about it over the last 3 days.

1. Woke up at 8AM, clean up n ready by 9AM.
2. Check my car - been having some coolant leaks over the last few days.
3. Start up and head towards Centre Point, BU for quick breakfast.
4. Called Stan at 10:45AM and fix appointment at 11:30PM.
5. Stan led the way - I'm hopeless with inner KL roads.
6. Arrived at MPD, saw many cars awaiting final tuning. Time was 12:15PM.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience