Radiostar Promotion Mailing List

Joseph Leong

Known Member
Aug 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
add me.... i am looking forward for any up coming promotions coz i am close to getting 1 of the alarm now.... if can PM me for the best price u can offer for King Leopard, King eagle or king tiger also can la... thanks ya

apeng

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2004
KL
www.kcarlife.com

spec.check

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Visit site
Joseph Leong said:
add me.... i am looking forward for any up coming promotions coz i am close to getting 1 of the alarm now.... if can PM me for the best price u can offer for King Leopard, King eagle or king tiger also can la... thanks ya
Joseph,

We have replied your email queries. Please check your email.

Thanks.

Joseph Leong

Known Member
Aug 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
yeah got ur mail di about adding me to the mailling list di..... but still waiting for the procedure on how to deal with u.... coz i am taking one of ur product.... hope can hear from u soon... thanks ya

spec.check

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Visit site
Joseph Leong said:
yeah got ur mail di about adding me to the mailling list di..... but still waiting for the procedure on how to deal with u.... coz i am taking one of ur product.... hope can hear from u soon... thanks ya
Joseph,

We have received your enquiry at [email protected] and we have replied from there. Please check your inbox.

Do let us know, if you haven't received it.

Thanks.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Dear All,

LAMBENT ADESYS SDN BHD would like to wish all our Muslim and Indian customers and friends Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Deepavali.

In conjuction with this festive period and also the opening of our second installation point we would like to offer the following:

King Dragon - Promotional Price RM590 (Usual price RM620)

King Eagle - Promotional Price RM685 (Usual Price RM720)

King Tiger - Promotional Price RM740 (Usual Price RM780)

and that's not all you will instantly get a

RM100 voucher off the Green Cool Tint courtesy of Lambent Adesys. This will be done at the new installatio point which also has a new tinting facility.

This voucher is also for ALL our Radiostar users. Just show them your Radiostar remote and you also qualify for this voucher!

So don't miss this irresistable offer

Period of promotion: 25th Spetember to 31st October 2006 or while stocks last.

For those who want to install just send us an email at [email protected]

of call us at

012 5180280
012 2083843

The new installation point is in Damansara

Address:
BASS BOOMER
A1 & B1 Lot 119,
Jalan Cembaka PJU 6A,
Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara,
47400, Petaling Jaya.

Email us for a map.

Thanks and Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Deepavali again!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i was wandering if there's anyone of you guys in this forum is from kuching or happened to know any used parts dealer in kuching who sells or keeps mirage 4g15 1.5 complete head. My car is proton wira 1.5 manual and recently i had some problem with its head and the piston arm. So, i would like to swap the original head with mirage 4g15 head. As far as i know, mirage 4g15 is a twincam engine,so besides replacing the defective head, at the same time i also would like to upgrade its performance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience