Post Ur Pride Ride Here !

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol, just going different. i dont think i can spend 50k to 100k like most people do over here in zth for their skylines and stuff. do the apek way and enjoy the car. lol!

well classics are 25 years and above. so your celica will be classic in another 5 more years or so. assuming urs is the 1990 model :D
lol.. mine is year 89/.. so that makes it 4 more years... and its a nice car.. i love it... and also geain many people's attention.. when i slowly overtake people on highway.. my fren say many people looking at my car.. haha it makes me feel happy.. XD

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
Thanks for the praise dear moderator, I think my ride is still a little sheep compared to the monsters in here :)

Here are some more pictures, I've got a water/methanol injection kit installed as well.

i knew it should be at least 5K for the brakes alone.. for that mileage is extremely fuel efficient for a modified Vios with an auto tranny... i bet u can better with a manual transmission.. i guess the its not a bad invesment to soup up a vios after all...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
no ler bro alantjw, i don't have a lot of money or else i would have driven a better car already lor.

its just a regular vios with a simple bolt on turbo kit, thats all :)

erm, currently the car is putting down 150+ to the wheels, torque is around 20 kg-m. compared to a lot of monsters here my car is still very slow :bawling:
wah bro nice to see you here.... when your standalone will be ready ... when can test drive ohhh

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
v spec, are u eujin? thats in bukit jelutong

pocroc, long time no hear, still driving satria?

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

oh yeah, lol, no convertible, will be leaving it as a coupe. theres also the convertible version, but i didnt get cos i bought the coupe before i knew of the convertible

coupe is rarer, 1800 made compared to 11,000 made for convertibles
wow,nice find la like dat..wait to see it transform..gudluck in your progress!:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello dudes...planning to pimp one of my cars to the ultimate...any idea where to get the scissor door parts? Just tell me any part of malaysia...cause i kinda travel often...how much is it alone without workmanship and how much is it with workmanship? Same goes to the echaust flames...how much is the price of it and where could i get it? Pls name me the place and address...thx alot dudes!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience