Need HELP in advance bout my car!!

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
Hi guys.... i need help and info bout my car....
I was driving home and got stuck in serious traffic jam jus now.... my car reacted normally at the begining.... then in the later part on my way home... my car battery die off instantly when i'm driving slowly.... so i'm forced to stop and restart again.... luckily it works.... then i continue driving for a distance.... till my battery die off again..... and the car behind almost hit my arse when i stop.... so i start the car again and drive my arse home.....

The signal of no battery is on when my car stop.... but my battery is not even a week old.... and i even have volt stabilizer and 5 point grounding.... so can anyone tell me that what's going on...? and how can i slove this....? your help will be much appreciate....

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
yea.check ur alternator.cant be ur batt.coz u have probs while ur driving..so it could be ur alternator

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
most likely alternator.....happened to my wira V6 before....
my brother was driving than when he pressed the pedal.....the battery indicator would be okie....but when he didn't the battery indicators lighted ups......
changed alternator...everything back to normal....battery was only 1 day old...cos he couldn't start the previous night after pumping petrol so changed the whole battery...

anyway, asked Kenny??....he's good at wirings and batteries...no?!

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
yup..most probably the alternator is not charging the battery..or there are some wiring problems..since u just got a new one a week back

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
thanks guys.... yea...maybe it's alternator.... will go check out soon...
cos this is actually my 2nd new battery.... i got my previous new battery few months back.... then i send my car to workshop bout 2 months.... i think maybe they didnt start the car for too long.... so the battery's no longer working.... that's when i bought this current battery.... i wonder will the two months period that my engine stop running affect my alternator as well....???

yah boon... i did ask kenny.... but seems that he's not on the line... i did ask him to do 8 point grounding for me before this.....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
than it's confirmed alternator lar....
when ur car didn't start; the alternator didn't re-charge back your battery....
but now u r using new battery....and yet battery died; so meaning the battery doesn't get recharged when the engine is running.....

call him lar bro.....he's so near u...unless he's back in Sabah...........
damn!..i'm still in the office!...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
just now went out le bro...pai seh pai seh...

if alternator Kong, i dun think u can restart again bro......maybe battery terminal loosen?

coz if alternator is no charging n causing ur car die off....mean the battery is dry out of current oledi...but then u stil can start ur car? hv to check le....

try to check the positive n negative battery terminal 1st.

u try to start ur car n ON all the electrical components....then off the engine n restart....see can o not.....

im not pro in electrical....hehe....basic knowledge nia....

i remember one fren told me, if wanna test whether alternator is working o not...unplug the positive terminal when the engine is runing. if didnt die off, mean it is ok...if die off, mean kong.

anyone can confirm this?

hehe

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
what I heard is negative.....errrr.....which one correct??

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
yo jeff ur car ok d???

or tell ur bro soli coz so late still din show up
coz now very busy for my work
n can u ask ur bro do the deal stil the same n still available???

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
jeff....tomorrow u working??.......
if not; than we'll go over and tested it out lor........

kekekeke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

My car has been vandalised with spray paint dis morning. and its barely 1 month old!! :bawling:

I wonder if any sifus out here can advise on the correct method to remove the paint without respraying the whole car? it has never been waxed nor polished before, just the fresh coat of paint right out from the factory.

here's how it looks like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience