I am Damm Pissed But I Can't Do Anything About It.......

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
Sorry just some rant about my country...... I am extremely pissed with the policies made about cars and there is nothing I can do about it.

All I want is just a small car like a Satria Neo but the those damm faggots are making it totally impossible for me to own one.

There is just 4yrs 9months for my current Neo before I am forced against my will to scrap it. Looking at COE prices, I can say there is simply no way I could renew it (I bet it will be something like 60-80K by then).

Seriously, I don't know what to do here.

Any idea guys? I am seriously thinking about giving up my citizenship and move to JB to live instead. Then can get a Neo and live happily in JB.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Singapore so small, why need a car. Taxi will be good if you don't wanna take mrt. At least still cheaper than owning car in long term.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i heard people dont scrap it.. they just bring to malaysia..

register it in malaysia & use it there..

Gudluck :burnout:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yup true....no need to own a car there....their public transportation very efficient not like
over here. my sis sold her civic after using it for 6 mths...she said no point having a car over there.

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
yup true....no need to own a car there....their public transportation very efficient not like
over here. my sis sold her civic after using it for 6 mths...she said no point having a car over there.
Actually if you come to Sg, you will realise that the public transport is UTTERLY CRAP here..... Very inefficient. The train system here is overloaded and buses overcrowded. All thanks to our SH!TTY regime supported by 60.1% of the voters.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My Singapore cousins who stays in HPD flats, mentioned even overnight have to pay parking ticket, means is 24/7, depending where you stay......:banghead:

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Actually if you come to Sg, you will realise that the public transport is UTTERLY CRAP here..... Very inefficient. The train system here is overloaded and buses overcrowded. All thanks to our SH!TTY regime supported by 60.1% of the voters.....
So it is not as what is seen or mentioned by some to be very good.....:hmmmm:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Find those who work at Singapore and you buy a car then offer him/her to use the car (must take care) for coming work or leaving for home. Fill up full tank everyday :rofl::rofl: (you pay the fuel cuz when driving home, the car will definitely left 10L or less after used or 'sucked' by your friend's car). I think you make more than RM1 per L. Do the maths.

A Satria from Malaysia will cost you +-S$20k to 25k. Cheaper than your Coe. After 5 years, can trade in for another new car or sell to the driver cheap cheap (can use this as a deal). I know gov is not stupid. And I can't openly tell you the tricks. You can tell your situation to a car salesman and ask him if there is any 'procedure' that can use someone's name to buy a car and potong the name back to you immediately without submit to the JPJ (no key-in to the computer). You just remember you need someone to drive the car and have evident that the car is belongs to him/her (immigration records) and there is nothing wrong if you borrow friend's car for emergency use since you don't have a car or bike.

I'm not sure if these will work. You can study the regulations and find out.

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Does this scrap policy apply to expensive cars like the Zonda, Lambos and Ferrari's I've seen there?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
If there's no scrap policy, sooner or later the entire island will turn into a parking lot..and nobody would be buying new cars -- plus there won't be space to park the cars anyway.

Its more an issue of physical space, or lack thereof. What do you propose otherwise Mr.Unhappy?

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
if u love ur car so much.. go make a deal wif the scrap yard... ask them to declare the car as scrap, but u drive the car into JB before they declare... keep in fren's place (assuming u got fren in JB)... drive in once a week or whenever u r free in JB... leave the SG plate on la, JB police dunno much abt SG cars... just pray hard u dun get into major accident...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ART has released their latest ART GTR 374, based on the Mercedes CLS 350.

The 3.5L V6 is now AK35 supercharged to 374 bhp and 376 ft-lb. There's also the ART stainless steel exhaust system with quad tailpipes. Cooling has been uprated with a new charge-air cooling system that features a heat exchanger through a special ribbed poly V-belt. The rumbling sound of power that is amplified through four...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience