Morning drive to Goh Tong Jaya via Ulu Yam

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
All,

we're planning for a chill early morning drive up to GTJ via ulu yam roads. All FC and FD owners are mostly welcome.

So far there are 4 of us who regularly drive up during weekends.

When?
this Sunday Apr 24.

Time?
TBA(ahould be EARLY MORNING: around 7a.m.)

Meeting point?
TBA (will see the most convinient spot for most comers)

Call: 012 671 5883 - kk13
017 310 2475 - me(kariayamlicious):driver:

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
Count me in! details please post it here.... thanks man

Time and date is confirmed.

Meeting point is either Jln Kuching Old town white coffee or Ulu yam Petronas.( not confirm- will be updated )

Pls bring along your friends and spread the words..

Any way, pls sms me your phone number so we can update u on latest info efficiently.

See you, Gracias

Last edited:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
To make it easier for everyone..we meet at Shell fuel station in Hartamas at 7am. (be there by 7.10am)

Otherwise you can meet us at the Petronas just before ulu yam. say around 7.20am.

Which ever is more convenient for you..

All rx7 owners / any other car clubs are welcome to join us.

Just sent me a text or give a call on 012-6715883

See you guys on Sunday!

:driver:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia

Ulu Yam

Last edited:

Azraf

Jul 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
alamaks.. next time i'll definitely join you guys.. need to fix the absorbers first and of course work commitment as usual.. please keep me posted on other future activities as well..

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
ciao

yes..we'll do the same thing again this week..just follow lastweek's plan detail.. Hopefully more people will be able to join this time.. any car, any make, any model can join...will be more fun!!
ciao:burnout:

loose_end : nice pic!! thanks

Last edited:

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
im getting water temp fix tomoro. hopefully nothing happens again.

and this time i suggest we go all the way up =)

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Haha. Dun worry bro, we'll go all the way up..:driver:

underslyder

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wokay laaaaa! ons laaa all the way up....! Ask some of the skylines to join in also ler..
Ok i am a little confuse here, Kariayam i know who, KK13 is mr garang green rx7, meaning rock lee is mr over heat.... am i right guys?

Azraf, u are coming back 13 right? we will make one just for you to test your power machine....

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

err loose end is who then?

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
Wokay laaaaa! ons laaa all the way up....! Ask some of the skylines to join in also ler..
Ok i am a little confuse here, Kariayam i know who, KK13 is mr garang green rx7, meaning rock lee is mr over heat.... am i right guys?

Azraf, u are coming back 13 right? we will make one just for you to test your power machine....

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

err loose end is who then?
hahaha..u're exactly right mr underslyder... loose end should be a guy with camera since he got our photos...hehhehe...:biggrin:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Hahaha.. sorry for the FFK bros.. overslept :biggrin:

Once u go up, the bug will hit u.. and if possible u would want to go up again and again.. hehehe

Won't be around this weekend though.. Next time perhaps, I'll bring some Skylines to join in the fun :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today, we would like to share with you this very special detailing session we did for this Perodua Kenari. We want to show you that it doesn't matter what you drive, how expensive is the car, how high end is the car, at the end of the day, protection is a must and when there is less to no protection over the past 10 years, this is what you get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience