JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
RX-7 Club Malaysia | Facebook

more pics can be found here...

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

It was nice to see the rotaries out in force. Wanted to come over and say hello but shy la.
I was in a purple ol skool beemer btw.
we're still waiting for you to join us with your FD :biggrin:

philip_nst

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
What happened bro? Were u the red RX-7 parked by the roadside with the hood up?
Yes, that is mine , my car don no y the water temp suddenly when up very high, so no choice hv to stop at road side.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Yes, that is mine , my car don no y the water temp suddenly when up very high, so no choice hv to stop at road side.
Hope everything is fine. Must have been the long idle time during the jam coming out. For my RX-8, I have a manual switch to turn on the radiator fan on demand. So when I am stuck in a jam or idle for a long time, I can turn the fan on first.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

[youtube]ac4yGkZ2e4Y[/youtube]
YouTube - ‪Super GT Supercar and Performance car club gathering at Sepang‬‏

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
a good rebuild + a 3 core radiator will do the trick

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Along with the D20 hatchback, BAIC also pulled the veil off the EV200, an electric vehicle (EV) version of the combustion engine D20. Unlike the D20, this EV200 comes in sedan form and its electric motor gives the car a driving range of up to 200km.

Similar to its D20 sibling, the EV200 is to be locally-assembled (CKD) either in Gurun or Pekan, and is the first right-hand drive unit for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience