JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if most of you know about this, but there is a super/performance car gathering on the day of the Japan GT. At first when we checked there wasn't "RX7" under the list of car eligible to participate, even when the RX8's and Golf GTI's were included :rofl:. So I wrote to them and after a week of consideration by the Malaysian Book Of Records, they have finally decided to allow our RX7's to take part in the event!! :biggrin:

Everyone who attends will receive 4 GrandStand tickets and a pewter plaque to show our entrance into the Malaysian Book of Records for the biggest super/sports car gathering! :biggrin:

Here is the letter they sent me:

Dear Mr Kevin,

Thank you for your application to the JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering.

We have perused the picture/photograph that you have submitted and we are pleased to accept your entry into this event. In accordance to our application to the Malaysia Book of Records, please be advised of the following compliance guidelines:

1. All cars must be CLEAN.

2. All cars must be in good/proper condition, ie no dents/scratches

or inconsistent panel colors.

3. Compliance to the event schedule (please see "Car Parade" in the

Itinerary attached). A detail schedule will be sent at later.

While we welcome your participation, we would also like you to take note that the final decision for your entry will be the Malaysia Book of Records and GT-A (Super GT Japanese Organizer). We will, however, still honor the Super GT tickets (4x GrandStand) giveaway under this event.

Please complete the attached Registration Form and return via e-mail to [email protected] or fax to 03-7722 4240.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have further inquiries.

Best regards,

Super GT.com.my

Guys here is the link of article on the event. You will find the participation form at the bottom of the article, please download, fill it in and email it to the email address stated in the email / or fax it to the number given also. The deadline for the submission of the form is the 9th of June, so we only have 7 days left. If you need any help or have any questions you can pm me here or call / sms me on 012-6715883. Hopefully not just the 7's from KL can make it but also our fellow members from other states! :driver:

The form is available at:

Announcement: SuperGT Biggest Super/Performance Car Gathering 19th June 2011

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
1. All cars must be CLEAN.

2. All cars must be in good/proper condition, ie no dents/scratches
This condition very pressuring. not even a single scratch?? cause Im very sure mine has them.
But regardless im still going to join. hope everyone here is hyped up!!

darkdark99

Known Member
Nov 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
what a great news for RX-7 club, hope all our club members r able to participate in this event! many many thanks to Mr KK13!!!:adore:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
This condition very pressuring. not even a single scratch?? cause Im very sure mine has them.
But regardless im still going to join. hope everyone here is hyped up!!
Haha..dun worry bro...few scratches should be ok...mine is stoned-chipped like mad in front :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Thanks guys for the support...hope there will be a big turn out...some from Melaka have already planned on coming down...hope more will too...will give us a chance to talk about the 7/7 gathering as well

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
im in... when is it? sorry.. im bad with dates..
Its on the 19th of June, a Sunday..but you will have to submit your form in before the 9th.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Good news... so can someone help to drive my RE to SuperGT???

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Haha. I also could find a few drivers for you. kariayam, coming on the 19th?

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Amir you drive yours let's break the record...
WC, I will be glad that you can drive my RE at supreGT, I have guest visit me on 15-20th so I am afraid I cant take her out...

Come on guys let's all participate the Super GT event...

malimsiao

Known Member
May 5, 2008
Agree with WC saying thats an attractive offer.. Even me feel like leaving my car home and take bus to kl just to drive Rerider's ride to the gathering. hahaha

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
WC, I will be glad that you can drive my RE at supreGT, I have guest visit me on 15-20th so I am afraid I cant take her out...

Haha. I like your spirit RERider!! :biggrin:

woaychee

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005

Joe, are you serious??
I will be the Media Photographer to cover this event, so i will go there pretty early for both day.

Let me know if i m suitable candidate. Anyhow, thanks for your offer first.

Last edited: