JPJ -> Tinting rules

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
hahaha ya....speed forward and don look at back already

i wonder how he can c when reversing the car

or is it the tint looks BLACK from outside but from inside it can c thru?

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
wth, even those policemen use hell dark tinted for their own car. Whats JPJ explanation for that..

expenditious

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2004
UNDER THE SUN..
kekek i had my 100% tints off already...

well kinda hard to see at night wit heavy rain...actaully cant see at all...specially roads wit no street lights...only okay drivin in the day....in the day the best laa..nothing beats that...like having a big sunglasses...V.i.p feel..

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
expenditious : so how much did they charged u to take off the tint?

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
wah its like driving with sunglases at night

hmm i think thats its royal family gua so dark no.plate oso short

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
if want to do it, just do it. if don't want then don't do lah...worry so much also no use. Do more harm to your body and mind.:_:
I straight away did mine but only the 2 rear doors window. I dont care and think much, just do it.:shades_smile:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahaha...nice one Blacky.

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
i know some 100% tinted cars are undertaker cars...lol..they sometimes carry mayat inside the car...seen it myself in my hometown...haha...its jus a black honda accord but 100% tinted and slightly modified..

X88

Known Member
Oct 5, 2004
Just curious!! How can one tint their car 100% and still see thru? IMO 95% is more appropriate cuz thats the darkest tint available and thats from experience when i was in US and had my car tinted to the heaviest tint which was 95%. I could be wrong.... but just sharing.

Boink Boink

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
just to add. I dont think it is possible to issue a summon by mail. They will issue an inspection notice, then upon inspection summon you.

That said, I really wished the laws are changed. Time to go see my MP? Maybe we all should go see our MPs.... :) :)

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
X88 said:
Just curious!! How can one tint their car 100% and still see thru? IMO 95% is more appropriate cuz thats the darkest tint available and thats from experience when i was in US and had my car tinted to the heaviest tint which was 95%. I could be wrong.... but just sharing.
lol ... then its time to go out more and see the world or more of heavily tinted cars my fren ..

lude

Known Member
Aug 5, 2004
KL
X88 said:
Been using 90% tints for more than a year and only have problems in basements that are not well lit.. nways yesterday got chased by traffic police on tun razak.. i guess its a sign of whats coming during puasa/raya time.. so those running heavy tints better start preparing "duit raya" coz the one that stopped me had a big ass anti-rasuah badge and was still asking for "duit minum sikit"..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

nth...just thinking is it posible to tint the car window with DIY?but actually how they do this?i mean the worker at the shop....i am planning to tint my car film...but dunno where is the best shop for reasonable price la....any one can help?or any DIYer here noe how to do this?thanks thanks thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience