Buying a Lancer Evo?

alexlock

Jun 29, 2008
Re: Buying an Lancer Evo?

buy a Lancer GT or Evo X from Mitsubishi Motor Malaysia. Call for enquiry or booking

Alex Henreid Lock
Bangsar Branch

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de

Does anybody know about the white Evo X MR that is in Shah Alam? Has aftermarket exhaust and turbo timer, lot's of scratches on the rims and one scratch on the drivers door.

Did test drive it, it seems to go better than the black one that Naza is offering.

Now in serious nego, could have some help there especially with checking the condition of the car. Seems to have no crash or so.

Does the MR not have a audio on board? What would be the price to upgrade to Fosgate 650W system?

Asking price is 270k currently, but no way I'm going to buy in that condition and for this price.

Comments? Does anybody know the history of the car?

If somebody would like to offer help in checking out the car, pls pm me.

Thanks in advance,

Andreas

creedle

Apr 19, 2009

hello to all sifu..need help with my E6.5..
my car already in worshop for 2 month..
the problem is when the engine is hot if i hit step the clutch the engine will shut down n wont start until its cool back..i already change the fuel pump..
the crank sensor is ok...
im blurr rite now...plzzz helppp
i really appreciate...

andyizwan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2007
Irian Jaya

Hi guys...

i just bought e3 few months ago n got some problem laa :banghead:

1st bout my clutch. issit normal if e3 clutch 'susah tekan' hard
2nd my intercooler spray not working, got any effect or not?
3rd some say turbo engine need to change oil every 3000km, issit true?
4rd better to used semi synthetic oil or just normal mineral oil will do?

last time used lancer mx, got less problem. this is my first time using turbo engine.

need advise laa bro. :confused:

anyway. where to pass over mloc form. :confused:

Attachments

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

Hi guys...

i just bought e3 few months ago n got some problem laa :banghead:

1st bout my clutch. issit normal if e3 clutch 'susah tekan' hard
2nd my intercooler spray not working, got any effect or not?
3rd some say turbo engine need to change oil every 3000km, issit true?
4rd better to used semi synthetic oil or just normal mineral oil will do?

last time used lancer mx, got less problem. this is my first time using turbo engine.

need advise laa bro. :confused:

anyway. where to pass over mloc form. :confused:
i am not a very good evo owner but a bit of knowledge i can share....

1st - clutch very hard, its normal if its racing clutch or you have a worned out clutch - need replacement.
2nd - spray not working, maybe due to hose blocked or sprayer motor not functioning, can be fixed at any accesorries shop...mine "kena" before, the hose entangled then water couldn't come out.
3rd - recommended to use semi syn & above with viscosity XX-50W due to our engine is very very hot and advisable to change every 3000km to 5000km
4th - as per no 3 answer.

hope i am not wrong - sifus around, correct me if i am wrong....cheerz

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

hi andy,

semi syn 15-50W is enough if you don't intend to go to track. the other answers are as per evolutionz.

btw, when you send your car for service, you might wanna check also on :

1. bushings and mountings
2. all belts, seals and hoses
3. full oil change (including gear oil)
4. change brake oil and brake pads
5. flush radiator and replace new coolant

enjoy your new ride bro :wavey:

ladyhana66

Oct 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

hello guy i'm new here:wavey: my name hana , next year I want to buy evo. not have
a good knowledge about the evo . thank you for willing to share knowledge with me about evo..

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com

Does anybody know about the white Evo X MR that is in Shah Alam? Has aftermarket exhaust and turbo timer, lot's of scratches on the rims and one scratch on the drivers door.

Did test drive it, it seems to go better than the black one that Naza is offering.

Now in serious nego, could have some help there especially with checking the condition of the car. Seems to have no crash or so.

Does the MR not have a audio on board? What would be the price to upgrade to Fosgate 650W system?

Asking price is 270k currently, but no way I'm going to buy in that condition and for this price.

Comments? Does anybody know the history of the car?

If somebody would like to offer help in checking out the car, pls pm me.

Thanks in advance,

Andreas
a fren of mine just deposit an evo x...but its the manual non-SST version...he managed to nego til Rm240K...talked bout good deal huh...

personally, Naza's prices are on the higher side compared to other grey importers

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

hello guy i'm new here:wavey: my name hana , next year I want to buy evo. not have
a good knowledge about the evo . thank you for willing to share knowledge with me about evo..
welcome....do join us when u get yr evo, ppl here are too friendly to believe...:)

ladyhana66

Oct 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

welcome....do join us when u get yr evo, ppl here are too friendly to believe...:)
:driver: thank you all and I hope to meet you all later .. hehehe

hey guy i always survey mitsubishi evo near KL area , damanssara area , pj area , at kg.baru car dealer have one GT-A (black) auto. fuel capacity GT-A 48lit, i got this information about fuel capacity when i surf internet , 5 speed manual evo fuel capacity 50lit and 6 speed evo 55lit .
correct me if I wrong ...

i always survey get best price for my dream car nexy year. But i'm blur lol buy auto or manual ,
manual really enjoy to ride and more speed:biggrin: any advice:confused:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

it all depends on what you want from the car. if you want a comfortable daily driver, then get auto lor. if you want more power and also the option to modify for more power, then get the manual version :)

hope to see you joining MLOC soon with your ride :wavey:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006

andyizwan, the form u can pass to EvoZ,leslie,B18CR...

andyizwan & ladyhana...welcome to the forum...looking forward to see you guys join MLOC soon..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Who daily drives with a racing shell? I'm considering doing it since my boat floats all over the place. I've had SR-3 before. It was great. But I've sold it to a friend and I want to upgrade. SR7 prices are ridiculous, Evo X Recaro's are madness.

Thoughts?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience