Anyone transplant 3SGE dual VVTI into SEG AE101 body?

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
oh....yala...got single n dual....thx for correction tom's....:itsme:

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
I always think that plug and play will be the safest mod. If you want more power than BT then you may want to consider a GZE with piggy back management. You will easily get more than 160WHP. If this is still not enough, then you may consider turbo charge the GZE. I drove a turbo charge GZE in a Corona body before. The power is like hell after 3000rpm :biggrin:

mamatAE111

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Bro levin 818, your avatar pic.... that yellow levin uing 3SGTE right:biggrin:?
My car still got loan 1 more month! After then can only think about mod engine.... or not to mod? 7AFE the safest plug -n-play right??:rofl:

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
7AGTE bro.... use supercharged piston... add management.. and voila!! u have a monster already.. muahahaha......

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
7AGTE bro.... use supercharged piston... add management.. and voila!! u have a monster already.. muahahaha......
Aiya.... what for so headache? Go for this ma...

Sure satisfaction... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
Why not possible le? Just put the sand and campur with the Cylinder oil lo... Then you will know the result... Wahahahaha...

Or else, go to remove all water and cylinder oil, then run the engine kaw kaw... Wahahaha...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
reminds me of the US, "Cash for Clunkers" operation

TS, ever consider swapping a 4AGZE over ur 4AFE?
got family already, if i were you, i sure start invest and save for my kids future
or better change to better "safety rating" cars

Last edited:

mamatAE111

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
If everyone here had extra money to buy safer car, sure buy already.
I'm using this corrolla because I want to safe some extra money, by not getting conned into a 9 year loan for a new car!
Even buy new "safer" proton persona will set you back $600-700 a month.
I'll just change my engine to 7AFE ($1500 plus installl) then use my car for another 9 years.
$600 masuk bank saving every month , 9 year get $70k + already. Good downpayment for new bigger house already.

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
just wanna add sometin about 3sge part...found nology plug cable and jasma 4-2-1 3sge header..but im not askin bout the price...maybe not too expensive coz the shop oso do no much about this market part....and me oso dono more about it...which version oso...st got lots versia isit....;D

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
reminds me of the US, "Cash for Clunkers" operation

TS, ever consider swapping a 4AGZE over ur 4AFE?
got family already, if i were you, i sure start invest and save for my kids future
or better change to better "safety rating" cars
Safety rating car? Ermmm..... Yeah I think you should buy a Caterpillar 797:

My life style is "Live as tomorrow will die". What for going to save alot of money, and suffer ourselves? After dead you also won't get any cent from it! Hope you know how to enjoy our life!:listen:

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

just wanna add sometin about 3sge part...found nology plug cable and jasma 4-2-1 3sge header..but im not askin bout the price...maybe not too expensive coz the shop oso do no much about this market part....and me oso dono more about it...which version oso...st got lots versia isit....;D
Yeah alot of ST version, but there only got 2-3 kind of engine... 3SGTE and 3SGE (VVTi) & 3SGE (DVVTi)

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
since someone has already pointed out the dual vvti 3SGE engine is only found in altezza SXE10
how in the world do u mount a long engine into a transverse engine bay without cutting up the firewall ??
then it will become a RWD ... no longer an AE101
if road legality is not a prob then everything oso can lorr ....

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
some early celicas--T200 series came with 7AFE engines FWD

Toyota Celica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So for corolla (seg FWD) better to use 3SGE non vvti or single vvti.

Dual vvti beams engine better for RWD applications...KE70;TE70/71

Although this may seem an 'easier' transplant there is still a lot of work!!

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
How about 3SGE or 3SGTE from Caldina or 3SGE Beams "Greytop" from Rav4?
I think it would be much more feasible to transplant from FF to FF platform.

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
If everyone here had extra money to buy safer car, sure buy already. I'm using this corrolla because I want to safe some extra money, by not getting conned into a 9 year loan for a new car! Even buy new "safer" proton persona will set you back $600-700 a month. I'll just change my engine to 7AFE ($1500 plus installl) then use my car for another 9 years. $600 masuk bank saving every month , 9 year get $70k + already. Good downpayment for new bigger house already.
if u count like that, u tell me, will u still be driving ur ae101 after 9 years or something?
i'm saying buy a better safety rating car doesnt mean u get it rightaway. at least u save. save enough for future or something. regarding engine transplant, u seems were setback by the budget you target. a basic common BT will just do. prevent the hassle dude if u really really have to change ur car engine.

Safety rating car? Ermmm..... Yeah I think you should buy a Caterpillar 797:.

My life style is "Live as tomorrow will die". What for going to save alot of money, and suffer ourselves? After dead you also won't get any cent from it! Hope you know how to enjoy our life!:listen:

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Yeah alot of ST version, but there only got 2-3 kind of engine... 3SGTE and 3SGE (VVTi) & 3SGE (DVVTi)
thats the sound of a young adult with no planning or whatsoever.
how unresponsive for you to say "live as tomorrow will die".
and if i'm not mistaken, TS is a family guy right?

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
thats the sound of a young adult with no planning or whatsoever.
how unresponsive for you to say "live as tomorrow will die".
and if i'm not mistaken, TS is a family guy right?
Oh yeah... Maybe I'm too young...
But work hard is for self enjoyment too also ma... But work hard without enjoyment, it is really meaningless...

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
How about 3SGE or 3SGTE from Caldina or 3SGE Beams "Greytop" from Rav4?
I think it would be much more feasible to transplant from FF to FF platform.
True!!that's what i meant
.however the models quoted above are different 'generation' or platform so to speak.Its more likely a 3sge from a ST2xx would be a better fit especially when you need 'all the other stuff' like manifolds,mountings, gearbox etc.
A Beams dual vvti is after all a 3SGE and can be made to fit as it shares the same 'code' but that is if you already have the gearbox,mounts and other parts available;else you gotta buy the engine and gearbox separately.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm planning to diy a MegaSquirts V2.2 to my saga lmst year 2004 to convert from carburetor to EFI system.The question is the throttle body,injectors,all the sensors,fuel pump,distributor,intake manifold need to use from a set of parts from 4g15/13 efi system?All the sensors from 4g15 efi system can b work with megasquirts or not? Also how much do the hardware that i listed cost? pls give some advice n comments thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience