All ZTH member gathering... TT

satria_95

joeker,
We used to TT at Sunway near extreme park also leh. I think I remember that was when BlackHowling first showed us his kevlar bonnet. cool. hehe I still have some TT pics at that place la. haha That time, twistedangel, starwing, acbc, blackhowling, zephyred, you, me, drifter girl Acura, i think saga turbo, the dude who drives an old mitsu with vr4 engine, sum dum fuk, mindysy, the guy who used to work in OverClocker's Paradise and drives a wira turbo (if not mistaken but can't recall his nick name), one guy who looks like bunto or something (people say he looks like bunto or something), cyclonite, ninja iga, etc. 11 tables join together. terror. hahaha

Tohsan

Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
malaikat putar is in UK, Mindsys is selling stationery i think somewhere in Setapak,Leona too busy wacking corner,blackie driving beemer already,acbc maybe too busy working, Queenbee too busy with her costume jewelry business.......where r the rest of them i wonder.

satria_95

blacksamurai,
eh, you wear black tube la. Remember to wear those thin non padded push up bra, ok. hehehe then you go challenge your body with babywennie hehe

anyway, who's going to this TT? Seems like nobody is interested. What you all should do is gather on sunday morning, have some breakfast and then convoy up to genting. Enjoy the cool air there and have fun, then come back down in the evening and have dinner together. It'll be good fun before the working week starts.

drag_addict

May 5, 2006
:mad: agree wit u..i dun noe bout u guyz..but honestly making me irritated!!!!

hahaha...chill dude..chill..
life's just too short to be pissed all the time..

satria_95

malaikat putar is in UK, Mindsys is selling stationery i think somewhere in Setapak,Leona too busy wacking corner,blackie driving beemer already,acbc maybe too busy working, Queenbee too busy with her costume jewelry business.......where r the rest of them i wonder.
Tohsan busy quality testing the china girls. hehehe

So who's going for this TT that's being spammed all over the gathering section? hahaha

BabyWenNie86

Nov 27, 2007
tt is stil ON n ppl r comin, u can come if u 1/dun1... up2u... sorry bout d spam thing cuz i din kno tat tat is spamming...

MitonCT26

Seremban
joseph forgotten the OUG TT on tuesday is after the Klang BKT session every tuesday.

How time flies...haha..

satria_95

babywen,
We need to see the pics before the TT ler. hahaha just kidding. hehehe
So is it still on? How come like nobody reply wan

JtuneD

Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
babywen,
We need to see the pics before the TT ler. hahaha just kidding. hehehe
So is it still on? How come like nobody reply wan
hahaha..LMAO!!! :thefinger:

Come TT here at Klang ler...kekekeke:biggrin:

satria_95

cybernation,
Wah lao. Klang so far la. You come fetch me can ar? I pay for petrol and fuel but maximum i will pay is only rm100. hehehe

JtuneD

Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
cybernation,
Wah lao. Klang so far la. You come fetch me can ar? I pay for petrol and fuel but maximum i will pay is only rm100. hehehe

OK DEAL!!! I COME FETCH U WITH KAPCAI C70!!! RM100 WORTH IT....CAN EVEN FETCH U TO GENTING STARBUCKS....muahahahahahaha:thefinger: :thefinger: :rofl:

hi guys..please advise me..below is my current mod for my RB20DET engine..
a) Garret AR80 turbine
b) front mount custom intercooler( about same with gtr ) with 2.5 inch s/steel intercooler piping
c) Apexi super air flow filter
d) BLITZ dual stage boost controller (DSBC)
e) HKS SSQV bov
f) Apexi SAFC
g) GTR fuel pump
h) Aerospeed Fuel regulator
i) Denso Iridium spark plug IK22
...i'm going to raise up my boost to 1.2 bar & improve the torque.My question are:
1) Do I need...