Need all the pros in ZTH for proper exhaust system for my ride.

WhiteLighter82

Jan 25, 2006
Hi to all the pros in ZTH, need your help on configuring a good exhaust system for my 4G91 Manual ride.
Thanks for the help in advance.
:biggrin:

WhiteLighter82

Jan 25, 2006
Current setting is bullet with 1.7" piping and 2.0" muffler........
any ideas on 4-2-1 or 4-1..???

WhiteLighter82

Jan 25, 2006
Some workshop guys say that the 4-2-1 extractor should be bigger then the rest of the piping....
Make any sense..?

just4z

Mar 1, 2006
some say 4-1 cun for 4g93 but for 4g91 dunno. got guy change 4-2-1 cap ayam change back to standard. no power at top

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Danz....terbalik already

4-1 = top speed
4-2-1 = low to mid rpm (pick up)

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
4-2-1 extractor should be good for you.power comes at early rpm

4-1 for better top end power

4-2-1 for low/mid range power

in short,your peak torque will come in at later parts of the RPM range if you go for 4-1,and the other way round for 4-2-1.

when you are racing/driving fast...you drag your rpm all the way to lets say 7k,then shift rpm drops to maybe around 4k then it starts climbing again...till the next shift...from what i understand,for those who like to drag 4-1 is the best cause you will mostly be using high rpms...

but if your car is more for city driving or street driving ...go for 4-2-1..you'll be using more low to mid range power rather then high...you need to decide what you want or whats best for you.nobody can tell you what you want. :nurse:
from the other extractor thread

Some workshop guys say that the 4-2-1 extractor should be bigger then the rest of the piping....
Make any sense..?
important key factors of an extractor is the length and also diameter.

from what i have read,bigger diameter shifts the torque to higher rpm's

longer tubes brings the peak torque to lower rpm's.

from that i am assuming,4-2-1 should have a smaller diameter and longer tubes

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
kekeke...u just copy n paste what u just said....
ya bro...malas wanna type...i did the quote thing but its says my message to short,so i suppose to type another message which means more...wait now i will do an edit.:driver: :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

edit already :D

Last edited:

WhiteLighter82

Jan 25, 2006
Thanks guys for all the info.....
I wonder what the mileage on a normal proper 4G91 on a wira should be per full tank.........
Any ideas guys............

just4z

Mar 1, 2006
must same or lower compare to old engine. if more no good to you money :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

for questions regarding TITAN products, who am I supposed to PM, 'cause I usually work at night, so can't call to the office 'cause its closed by the time I wake up.....

my question is, I'm now using GAB sports absorbers + original springs (cause GAB don't have sports springs, just the absorbers) for my A31 Cefiro, is there any TITAN springs that can fit in it? or can custome made the springs to fit my absorbers in TITAN? What I want is those thin springs (similar like those on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience