attention all ZTH member, 419 Scam

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
Mr.Richard Shill
38 Old Church Street,
UK London,
PHONE: +44-7045-725-495

I wish to extend the Compliments of the time and to use this medium to introduce to you my Self: I am Mr.RICHARD SHILL, an Auditor General/Assistance world Consultant in Banking in the United Kingdom, London. This will come to you as a surprise, I am an America citizen. In view of the fact regarding a prominent man who was a vital customer to the Bank of England. Mr. KENNETH LAY the CHAIRMAN/CEO of Enron corp. made a numbered fixed deposit the sum of $10.5 million US Dollars (Ten million five hundred thousand US Dollars) in the Bank during his tenure as the chief Executive of Enron corp. in United State of America. Since his fraudulent act that lead to His sudden death in July 2006: Ken Lay died of a heart attack after his court case.

While going through his records I discovered that in his file there was no trace of Heir or any Next of kin to the money he deposited. This became necessary for in accordance with the Law of UK at the expiration of 5 years, the money will revert to the ownership of the British Government, IF NOBODY APPLIES TO CLAIM THE FUND. I decided to contact you to assist in receiving this money for safe keeping and investments as this fund will be taken over by the British Government as provided in section 129 sub63(N), British Banking Edit of 1961.

This prompted me to contact you I want to front you as the beneficiary/next of kin to Mr. Kenneth Lay making you the legal beneficiary of the sum of ($10.5Million US Dollars) that is presently in the Bank. This is because I don? want that money to be converted by the British Government.

The transaction is 100% risks free as all modalities have been perfected to ensure a hitch free success of the transaction. You are entitled to 30% of the total amount. Upon my receipt of your reply confirming your willingness to assist in this transaction, I will immediately arrange and transfer all the rights of ownership of this fund to your name to facilitate your easy clearance and transfer of the complete funds to your country.

You are indeed very free to ask questions you Deem necessary for further clarifications, and please endeavor to always keep secret all information concerning this transaction. I will be there to assist you in anyway necessary with all proper documentation. If you are interested you may visit this websites for more information?: -

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12968481/
http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2004-94.htm
http://money.cnn.com/2006/07/05/news/newsmakers/lay_death/
money.cnn.com/2004/07/08/news/newsmakers/lay
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/05/AR2006 070500523.html
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/03/11/60minutes/main679706.shtml

You?e most urgent response will be highly appreciated via my email- box ([email protected]) to avoid making further contacts other modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me.

Best Regards,
Mr.Richard Shill
PHONE: +44-7045-725-495

above are an email i recieved recently , please if u received the above email just ignore it as it is a 419 scam (also known as nigerian scam or spanish prison scam)

the person will contact u as a bank manger offering an enormous amount of money tht you are entitled to, he then will ask you to provide personal detail for opening a bank acc in his bank, after a while he for sure will ask a sum of small money to open the bank account as an initial fee, and this will led to many other siries of money transfer to their account,

at 1st when i oppened this email i was like WTF i cant believe my luck, then i realize tht there no such thing as free lunch. so i google this guy email add and it turn out in microsoft blacklisted email for 419 scam, then after reporting it to microsoft i send tht guy an reply email 419 style back at him, here is wht i wrote,

Dear, Mr Richard Shill

My name is Jeremy Clarkson, I have read about your proposal that you email to me and i am willing to help you in the process to acquire the amount of money that is left behind by Mr. Kenneth Lay and i will be happy to received the 30% amount tht will be rewarded to me for my help, as a matter of fact i do have a bank account at Bank of Scotland which will make the transaction a snap, but i seem to have misplaced their contact number, but that wont be such a problem as their number are listed in the directory, once you get hold to them you can ask for my financial adviser Mr. Richard Hammond or Mr Oliver May, as i will send them a note in advance and they will gladly help you on the process, if you need any document or question they will help as i have appointed them take care of my properties an money in London, I will look forward in doing business with you Mr Shill

Yours,
Jeremy Clarkson

Last edited:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
thanx for sharing..
i did receive few like this & usually i will IGNORE & DELETE..
without even finish reading the whole nonsense!!..
i don't easily fall for such scam or 'windfall'..
nothing in life is FREE..
we just have to use our common sense..

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
yeah 1st time was excited then snap to reality :sleep: if only it is true, coz i was thinking it too good to be true, but by the way i reply sure tht guy frustrated:rofl::banghead:

Bump: anyway glad i can play2 with tht guy also, i post here so other ppl in ZTH dnt kena tipu

Bump: anyway glad i can play2 with tht guy also, i post here so other ppl in ZTH dnt kena tipu

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Those emails written by a scammer, and are sent out by computer program. They generate email addresses and send them out randomly. At one go, they can hit millions of email addresses.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
This one is by far one of the funniest ones I've seen...

Subject: Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home
Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
Plot 555
Misau Street
PMB 437
Garki, Abuja, FCT NIGERIA

Dear Mr. Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
[email protected]

Gov.ng Www Nasrda
Bump: The most ridiculous one goes to this one hands down. I fell off my chair laughing at this one...

Subject: TREAT AS URGENT {THIS IS NO JUNK MAIL}

"EXECUTION"EXECUTION"EXECUTION"'
NATIONAL CORPORATION HEADQUATERS LAGOS.

PRIVACY. we wish to introduce our company/ourselves as a subsidiary of INTERNATIONAL ASSASINATORS AND WORLD SECURITY ORGANISATIONS,with branches in one hundred and two {102}countires.

we have received a fax message from our headquaters,new york,this morning to inform you to produce a mandatory sum of US$40,000.00 {FOURTHY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS} only,into our account given below in nigeria within ninety six hours{96},alternatively you will be SNIPPED and GUNNED down during the period of our oncoming anniversary of fifty years.

STANDARD TRUST BANK VICTORIA ISLAND BRANCH LAGOS A/C NO. 03681173101152 {OLAJIDE .O. WILLIAMS} NIGERIA

CAUTION.

1.you are to attach and send with immediate effect,the payment slip,confirming the payment and to enable us to reconcile with our files and deploy our men already monitoring you.

2.we will as well waste no time to carry our operations,if we discover that this contact is disclosed to any second party including the following:-

{a}police {b}relation and {c}friends

3.we guarantee your saftey locally and internationally,on the completion of this contract and will not hesitate to disclose our men in your country to you and as well render our service if needed or on request.

we seek your urgent co-operation,for it is not our wish to get you eliminated.

Note : - Your death has been paid for by someone you offended sometime ago and it will be adviceable that you co-operate with us a.s.a.p.

TOWOGBOLA .A.JOHNSON SECRETARY.

Last edited:

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
All these supid mails are scam. If they had such money to withdraw, why do they need to look so far overseas? Wouldn't it make sense if they just buy off some foreigner over there to do the job?:rolleyes:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
lol tot i only 1 tht kena? hahaha, yeah tht is funny,

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Another of those bladdy scams which i just received!!!:banghead::banghead:

BLOG NOTIFICATION!!!!!
HEAD OFFICE/HUMAN RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
GLOMOBILE TELECOMMUNICATION PLC,
WWW.GLOWORLD.COM
GLO 5TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL OFFER 2008
GLO WITH PRIDE

Your email address just won you $450,000.00 USD In the End of Year GLO AWARD
Anniversary promotions Program held this month of December, 2008.
Contact the fiduciary agent with contact information stated below:

Full Name:
Address :
Tel number :
Sex/Age :
Marital Status:

Claims agent: MR BENSON .O. ALABI,
Contact email:[email protected]

MR MIKE ADENUGA
CEO GLO WORLD
GLO WITH PRIDE

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Don't be gullible..:biggrin:

Or perhaps Santarina is bring over this Christmas..:rofl:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Don't be gullible..:biggrin:

Or perhaps Santarina is bring over this Christmas..:rofl:
they said i got 2mil usd in north america, need to be transfer into my acc ma... i just try my luck loo...:listen:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
hehehe, :rofl: it seem we all greedy fell for it

Bump: hehehe, :rofl: it seem we all greedy fell for it

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hehehe, :rofl: it seem we all greedy fell for it

Bump: hehehe, :rofl: it seem we all greedy fell for it