Search results

1. [WTS] Blitz R-Vit Type 1

Item(s): Blitz R-Vit Type 1 Package includes: Full set with OBD connector and power harness. Manual included. No box, no mounts. Price: RM400 Warranty: Nil, but can test on the spot. Dealing method: COD Location: Mid Valley during working hours. Cheras after working hours. Contact...
  2. Weird Caster Value

As a follow up Quick question. My car's alignment lari very fast. Last weekend has my alignment done at shop A, then drove to shop B to do my oil change. I noticed alignment wasn't that great, so I drove to shop C (Near my place) to redo the alignment. Here's some of the things I...
  3. Proton Iriz!

So, the car has launched, and I've test driven it. Article coming soon! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Long story short, took the car for a short drive, and I do like it. Engine was still tight (About 10km on the odometer), gearshifts...
  4. Chevrolet Malibu Launched!

Quick facts on the new Chevrolet Malibu Zerotohundred: 9.6 seconds Top Speed : 206 km/h Power: 165 hp Torque: 225 NM Drivetrain: 6 Speed Automatic with manual shifting mode Price: RM153,888.00 Small overlap crash test? No problem 2014 Chevrolet Malibu small overlap IIHS crash test...
  5. Fake Brembo??

Just got word that some shady Chinese company are actually making counterfeit Brembo and AP Racing brake kits. From just the looks of it, there's little to tell apart from the originals and the counterfeits. Price wise, the counterfeit brakes are just one third the price of the real deal...
  6. Subaru WRX & WRX STI

Quick facts on the new Subaru WRX STI Zerotohundred: 5.2 seconds Top Speed : 255 km/h Power: 296 hp Torque: 407 NM Drivetrain: 6 Speed Manual Price: RM271,387 Quick facts on the new Subaru WRX Zerotohundred: 6.3 seconds Top Speed : 240 km/h Power: 264 hp Torque: 350 NM...
  7. JPM Motorsports Brings You Summernats 2014!

Good news guys, JPM Motorsports, is bringing in Summernats during the upcoming MME 2014 race! This season, we're twice as busy. Why? because we're racing in the the MME 12 hr as well! Never heard of Summernats? We dont blame you. Summernats is a car festival, held yearly in Canberra, Australia...
  8. Mercedes Benz AMG Sport

New sub-brand to counter BMW's M Sport and Audi's Sport line, what do you guys think? *Regular W205 with optional AMG Parts* Will include exclusive exterior and interior parts. Suspension will likely feature optional AMG parts, and the engine is also upgraded. :driver: C350 -...
  9. Toyota is back in Rally!!

Toyota GT86 CS-R3. Coming soon :driver: Currently will be serving as a zero car, and officially launched next year. I feel its about time Toyota gets their ass back to rally, considering how great the Celica GT-Four was :biggrin:
  10. ericmaxman

Xiaomi secretly sending your info to Chinese servers

You always had a feeling that Xiaomi’s deals were too good to be true, but you just couldn’t figure out what the catch was exactly, right? Well it’s safe to say now that that puzzle’s been solved, as the RedMi Note was caught red-handed sending private user info to a Chinese server. What...
  11. Got spare $ 15 million?

A few months back, a red McLaren went under the hammer for $10.5 million. Impressive, considering that back in 2013, a silver 1997 model sold for $8 million. Unlike regular cars, the McLaren F1 appreciates in value. If you were to look back in 2006, a yellow McLaren F1 was sold for a mere $1.7...
  12. Quebec Has Just Banned Hellaflush

Translated as sos
  13. Great Wall Haval M4 - <RM50k

Toyota DVVT 1.5L. Chinese built. This should have been the Suzuki Jimny. A cheap beat around car for contractors to use at site, since the Kembara has since been discontinued.
  14. Perodua "Axia" ( Viva Replacement Model )

15. Wing Hin Autohaus Launches the New Mk7 Golf R

ZTH invited me to the launch of the new mk7 Golf R at Wing Hin Autohaus over the weekend. The organizers also invited current Golf R owners to join in the fun. Here are some of the shots that I took during the launch event. :biggrin: Exterior Shots Interior shots...
  16. My oxygen sensor

Anything to be concerned of? :hmmmm:
  17. Proton GSC Spied!

18. New Tires : Front or Rear

Age old argument. Some argue that new tires go behind, reasoning is because of (some) cars' weight is biased to the rear, while others say that since (some) cars are RWD, so new tires go behind. Personally la, I change my fronts, then run them in for 2-3 months, then get another set to throw...
  19. ericmaxman

Reported Post by ericmaxman

ericmaxman has reported a post. Reason: Post: Tire Price list Zth Forum: Wheel And Tyre Assigned Moderators: N/A Posted by: RobWeist Original Content:
  20. Art Of Speed 2014

Fresh out of the memory card :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, need some real advise here..badly..im kinda confused..at the moment im driving a iswara 4g91...my friend is selling of his 4g93 parts..the parts that he is letting go is 4g93 block,4g93 head(engine kosong la) and the ECU(not together with the wiring)..

1) the question is, can i use the 4g93 ECU in my 4g91 wiring...Can i modify my 4g 91 wiring to fit in the 4g93 ECU or i need to get 4g93 wiring...

2)what is meant by port polish?is it done for the head alone or together with the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience