Search results

1. devious17

Time to Renew my vow with Zth.

-Location: Chewlai -Occupation: Semi-retired kacang puteh seller -How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Spam mail in my Yahoo inbox (Yeah man! Yahoo!) -When was it? 2003 -What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Being an Ass and hoping to convert a few. -What...
  2. GTR R33 Standard rim

I am looking to buy a set of standard R33 rims. Does anyone have a set lying around?
  3. devious17

Self sustainable energy

Perpetual motion machine - YouTube
  4. devious17

/budget 2013 - a joke

RM200 for smart phones purchases for folks between 21 and 30?? I paid my taxes as well why am I not getting the RM200?? W T F ?????:stupid: Discount for paying PTPTN loan? Another WTF moment! I wonder if the ahLong will give me discount if I paid on time or earlier. ---------- Post added...
  5. Where can I get my hands on induction coil?

Hi folks, I have been up and down Pasar road in search of a 9.1mH induction coil but it seems they dont do electronic components any more, they prefer ready made electronic items. Can anyone direct me to ay shop that carries these induction coils ? Any help is appreciated.
  6. devious17

GST - Go, Squeeze Them.

Go, Squeeze Them (GST). Our Rakyat do not fully understand the implication of GST, until it...
  7. devious17

Internal security act

Pic of Aina at school (right). Dear YB Syed Hamid Albar Home Minister Re: Aina Mardiah Shahrial, 17 You may not know Aina, she is the eldest daughter of Shahrial Sirin, an ISA detainee. On the afternoon of July 2, about 3 pm, she was admitted into Kajang Hospital. The girl was fighting for her...
  8. devious17

sodomised?

-Removed............- I am perplexed to find most moderators these days are real wussies, where else can the newer generation be exposed to reality if not in forums like these ?
  9. devious17

12th General election - have you decided?

10. devious17

cemerlang,gemilang......terbilang

:adore:
  11. Rockford Fosgate ICE

Rockford Fosgate ICE(Original USA) for sale - RM3.5k Punch power amp 100 Punch power amp 200 with center link ( they call it the radiator, last batch before RF is made in Taiwan/China) 3X crossover Brax capacitor Monster cable GoldMaster 5m length Monster cable Pro 1m M-Tech low pass...
  12. A31 square headlamp - left side only

I have a left side of the 'tofu' headlamp to fit A31. Right handside donated to TNB lamp post edi. Anyone RM SOLD self collect Kajang.
  13. devious17

Mat rempit championship invite

Any takers?
  14. devious17

Mat rempit championship invite

Very attractive prizes, Ada berani?
  15. devious17

Sami and the moon

Mr Samy Vellu attends a UN meeting on space exploration by 2008. He is representing the Malaysian Prime Minister. Here are some of the conversations: China Delegate: "By the year 2008, China will start their moon exploration project." Russian Delegate: "We too, we are going to explore the...
  16. WTB: S14 SR20DE halcut

Looking to buy an S14 SR20DE halfcut +prop shaft + rear complete cradle. Please PM me.
  17. devious17

Asli Part II

Taken from Dr Dzulkifli Ahmad, a good read to wake us all up. Granted, the Asian Strategic and Leadership Institute, Asli's Centre for Public Policy Studies (CPPS) may have made a mistake. I said with an emphatic may. So what? Does that justify the CPPS's Director, Dr Lim Teck Ghee to be...
  18. devious17

Mat rempits are putera umno's asset!!??

No wonder they said this putera umno mamak kaki pukul kampung chief's paper qualification was bought from petaling street. With this statement it serves to strengthen the believe he is indeed stupid From the star paper, KUALA LUMPUR: More than 2,000 Mat Rempits (bikers) roared in approval...
  19. devious17

Sunway car mod experts says......

It's in the Star today, Aaron Goh and Ben Mah of Bandar Sunway who runs a mod shop says lower income group are a bunch of cheap ass attention seeking wannabes, check it out http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/5/14/nation/13761118&sec=nation
  20. devious17

HAZE is back! Where is the API?!

It's been a few days now since the first sign of Haze in Putrajaya and it 's surrounding area. Cant bloody see the sun and the stench of burning wet leaves are all over. Whatever happened to the promise by your BN gomen? The promise to ensure it wont happen this year!? I think it is time...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

brothers..

in need of help..sifus...i wan to install a piggyback...e-manage probably...wanna remove the limiter...one thing i wanna ask..can a 4G18 internals withstand/tahan the high revving..cos now..i noticed the rev cut is at bout 4k++...

thnx guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience