12th General election - have you decided?

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
in fact, all the ministers are a bunch of jokers.
only show face when the election is around the corner. doing all this for the sake of election. visit here n there, show their kindness which is obviously fake and not sincere and make fake promises.

what do we expect after this election?? or should i ask, what can we expect? Maintain petrol price without rising it like what the G did in 2007? Reduce Toll Charges? Improve public transportation service? Remove customer service tax in all F&B outlets? Restructure the G and sack all non-performing ministers? ..... or we have wait til the next election only they will show their face again and make another round of unfulfill promises?

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
all this happened long time ago..vote for who also will giv fake promises.. duno wut school was closed down for 7 yrs..den recently now oni open back..but heck la.. it will be closed 1 day also..cuz of de land..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sometime ago I asked Chris Thomas of OPT USA whether can OCW/Alien Wax be used for other uses... say CPU casing? He said its possible... it just that he reminded me to make sure to KEEP the microfiber cloth damp at all times to prevent static electricity! This is a DELL computer casing that uses a single stage spray-on paint without any clear coat. Some of us know that OCW/Alien Wax works well on modern day paint system(2 stage...base coat and clear coat). So how would a wax like OCW/Alien...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience