sodomised?

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
-Removed............-

I am perplexed to find most moderators these days are real wussies, where else can the newer generation be exposed to reality if not in forums like these ?

Last edited:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
mod! this is out of bounds aaa? :banghead:

Be a man! not wuss.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
What's wrong with poke front then poke back? I also did it before. Even gay poke each other also not wrong. All should be ok if both party are happy and are volunteer.

3rd world is 3rd world. Build more world standard also no use. The mentality won't change.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
It is not wrong to 'poke front' and 'poke back' as it is personal preferential, you can even ' poke' the belly button for all I care BUT in case you want to share your 'poking' experience then do not hesitate to lookup the guy in the picture. He will listen to all your poking farce and might even ' poke you' if you happen to his type :proud:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
I'm not towards any party or any side, but for this forum sake, before it get C4 by you know who, before this forum get linked to other forum, before other misunderstood, before someone take this seriously political..... we better do whats best to prevent it...

Cheers..

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
this reminds me why i ditched ZTH for Drift.com, over there hot topics are handled with maturity, thinking zth might have grown up was a real mistake and no thanks to softie mods

Last edited:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
I read the news.its really a hoax....24hrs and things turn upside down. I feel our intelligence is humiliated.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
What's wrong with poke front then poke back? I also did it before. Even gay poke each other also not wrong. All should be ok if both party are happy and are volunteer.

3rd world is 3rd world. Build more world standard also no use. The mentality won't change.
its so sad to see the shits in our country now...

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
this reminds me why i ditched ZTH for Drift.com, over there hot topics are handled with maturity, thinking zth might have grown up was a real mistake and no thanks to softie mods
u know what .... i am upset that mods didnt do anything to a spammer here

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/interesting-downloads/

named nitroy2k...

he is not like... putting video part 2 in part 1 thread instead he makes a new thread part 1 n another part 2 n 3....

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Hi friends,

I have no problemo if we r gonna chat or discuss the 'sodomized' case here. Green light, go on. But the picture that was up there is 'not suitable' because it points directly to one person which have 100% the same look. and it may cause trouble for the forum..who knows..and thanks for the hint of nitroy2k

At least draw moustach or beard...then ok lor....hehe

Personally about this sodomized case...become more clear the story from Najjeeb is a hoax...read a few blogs, compare and you can find the hoax..

Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Many a time road-going cars are later turned into track-terrors that leave a lasting legacy on the asphalt of circuits, apart from permanently etching themselves firmly in the back of the minds of adolescent boys just picking up on the whiff of petrol and burnt rubber.

Very rarely though do cars first come about in race-trim before making the downgrade to roadworthy and finding themselves homes in our...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience