Search results

1. driveshaft question

Salam/Greetings :itsme: My car (specs are in my signature) have the infamous crackling sound when cornering either left of right. Even slowly turning the wheel when parking would induce the annoying-nerve wrecking-crackling sound My pomen (which is a good friend of mine for years) who has been...
  2. Hai - O Products Cheap Sale

Salam/Greets to all... Wanna sell my wife unsold stocks.... Bought sometime in 2010 Box opened only once to verify product 1 week personal warranty given to all because unsure what warranty from Hai-O due to stock age Prefers COD - Ampang/USJ/Kajang/Putrajaya area BIOAura water...
  3. The Biggest Modified Car BS

Salam/Greetings Do apologize if this has been discussed before. The Biggest Modified Car Bullshitters We Once I've met a guy who put a massive GT Wing on his stock auto putra... reason being he could not get enough downforce when enjoying Karak Hiway
  4. Water temp audible warning?

Salam/Greetings to all Need suggestions on how to do this, for example I can set to 100° celcius and it will buzz if my water temp achieve the set temperature as warning to me. The usual criteria is that it must be fairly robust (meter + sensor) i.e more than 1 year of usage (my car is a...
  5. papagoines

"My Garage" issue

Salam/Greetings! Just want to know about the aforementioned function in zth, is it still functioning? because if I try to edit or upload new pics, it returned some errors... some of them are: thanks for reading :love:
  6. papagoines

Notifications for subscribe thread not working?

Salam/Greetings! Kinda odd, sometimes my inbox fill to the brim on notification of new post in my subscribed threads (I like instant notifications).. sometime barely any email... when I browse User CP > Subscribed Threads then I realize that lots of posts that I haven't read yet not to...
  7. Maroon Honda EX5 stolen

Salam/Greetings Type: Motorcycle Model: Honda EX5 Color: Maroon Plate No: WWJ 6149 Description: My future-bro-in-law bike was stolen yesterday (24/07/2012) at Wangsa Walk. Need kind help of concerned zth forumer to pm me or report directly to nearest police station is the said bike is...
  8. Boost level control - via wastegate or boost controller?

Salam/Greet all.. As per title, I gave a scenario... I got a turbo that can handle 1.5bar max boost. It's actuator (internal wastegate la) is set to 0.7bar by manufacturer. Got a replacement actuator that are adjustable to 1.5bar boost To achieve target hp for the engine, I need to up boost...
  9. Why Proton SC insist on using SAE 50 motor oil for CAMPRO?

Salam/Greetings.... Early next year, I'm going to have a 2008 Persona B Line from my sis (sambung bayar) since a) my kancil reached full settlement end of dec 2010 and; b) she went oversea, but she couldn't bare to sell her first car off to a complete stranger and finally; c) she offering it...
  10. WTS - 2 final facelift Kancil for sale (Round headlamp)

Salam/Greetings Helping out a friend... please call or text him directly 1. Item: Kancil 850 EZi (Samudra Blue) Description: Kod Engine ED-DE 850cc Twin Cam Injection c/w coil-on-plug, Auto 3sp Price: 15,000 (including all ownership transfer procedure) 2. Item: Kancil 850cc Manual...
  11. WTA - Where to get thick rubber foam for underbonnet

Salam/Greetings, Plan to completely seal my air passage from my custom scoop to my top-mount intercooler as per pic below This sample image grabbed from http://autospeed.com/cms/A_1991/article.html In my mind, I need a medium density rubber foam that can stand underbonnet heat with...
  12. papagoines

HTTP error 408: Request Timeout?

May I ask, what the timeout settings for zth? I'm getting this error rather frequently. True, my internet connection sometimes unreliable but I've managed to view all of the page except zth thanks for reading
  13. WTA - Info on Honda Legend KA7 3.2 V6

Salam/Greets Posting on behalf of my friend, he very much interested with the said model but rather confuse on my the said model's price was damn cheap circa RM14k ~ RM23k if search via mudah.my All he wanted to know is Easy to get parts? from engines to exterior/interior related parts...
  14. WTS - Custom Exhaust set (local) for Mira L5

WTS - Daihatsu Mira L5 original front pipe incl downpipe Item: As per post title. Description: Daihatsu Mira L5 original front pipe incl downpipe (not to be confused with turbo dumppipe) Perfect replacement for those rusted front-pipes for your JB-JL engines... I think L2/Kancil...
  15. WTS - Kancil 850EZi (Belalang) complete seat for sale

SOLD - Thanks buyer sold!
  16. papagoines

Not permitted to have signature?

Hello, As per title, I don't even see to edit my signature. Even if I follow the link here which i've obtained from here, it returned error "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature" as per attached pic Before this, I've already have signature with one line linked to my twitter...
  17. Umrah Package c/w Installment Plans

Salam/Greets This is to help my mom to manage the said package. Tailored specifically for Maybankard holders. Can get 5% discount if using Maybankard Al Ikhwan Installment can be done up to 18 month via EZY Pay. Other cards can be arrange but need to contact for more info on the...
  18. Brand new 16" Spare tyre (kompang) for WAJA

Item: Brand new 16" Spare tyre (kompang) for WAJA Description: 1x 16" with 135/70/R16 tires Price: RM180 highly nego Payment Type: COD/MAYBANK2u/ATM DEPOSIT etc. shipping method: Self collect, pos laju etc. Location: USJ and Jalan Klang Lama Contact No: 019 - 3838 796 Shairol ( the owner...
  19. [WTS] Wira 1.8 standard year 1996

[SOLD] Wira 1.8 standard year 1996 SOLD! THANKS TO BUYER
  20. A very simple, zero-cost auto transmission modification.

Just wanna share Tweaking the Shift: A very simple, zero-cost auto transmission modification. I managed to do it on my car, Kancil 850EZi DOHC EFI last weekend...but i do it the wrong way around so my car eager to upshift instead of holding on the the revs...:retarded: but at least the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there....

Er... just wanna ask... does anyone know how much it will cost range to change the rubber around the car door frame for proton wira??? Er.... mine is an old car. can see the rubber cracking aledy.

Thanks sifusss......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience