Search results

1. Sell me your cars!

Dear Expats / Car Owners, Sekiranya anda memerlukan bantuan kewangan time PKP, nak jual kereta urgent, tidak guna kereta anda, tlg kasi tau. Saya tengah cari kereta, cash, tak kira harga apa pun. Boleh PM atau wasap. In light of MCO, if you are not using your car, or if you guys are leaving the...
  2. BorgWarner EFR6758 Turbo, Garrett Killer!

For Sale : Borgwarner EFR 6758 Turbo for sale, power rating 250-550hp - Ball Bearing - Super fast spool up, 3.5k full boost on a 2.3 turbo engine - Taken off Mazdaspeed 6, 1.2bar 380whp. Can go up to 1.6-2bar 500whp - T25 Flange - Inclusive of brand new boost control solenoid - Brand new...
  3. WTS : 2008 Honda Accord 2.0 Nice Number Plate 9099

For sale : 2008 Honda Accord 2.0 iVtec Accident free, minor fender bender. Exterior and Paint : Repainted with High Solid Clear Blue with blue dust. Looks black under shade. Will give it a round of polish prior to handover. Minor scratches. Paint is worth 5k. Mirror finish. 3 layers of clear...
  4. Mazda 6, fully loaded, 380whp

Mazda 6, 2007. Mileage approaching 150k. 30k mileage with newly built engine. Engine : Supertech Pistons, controlled ring end gaps Crower Maxi-Light Forged Rods Works FPR Oil Cooler Ported and Polished Engine Balanced 3inch exhaust all the way to exit twin pipes with Japanese mufflers and 2...
  5. My Beloved Perdana Turbo for sale

Proton Perdana 1997 For sale Already restored in super mint condition, just buy and drive. Engine / Gearbox : Overhaul COMPLETE REBUILD <20,000km 1jz Piston (Ring Gapped to my personal specification for no oil consumption) Stock Conrod Port and polished head to mirror finish for super high...
  6. BMW e46 1jz

- JPJ Approved - Top Overhaul done 5000km ago with Supertech Valve seals and OEM metal headgasket - Twin turbo 1jz - 250whp after dyno - Emanage - Fully synthetic oil used - Full 3 inch stainless steel exhaust with FGK silencer and TRD muffler - Ori SQV BOV - Greddy Bubble remover tank...
  7. Perdana SEI brake upgrade enquiry

Hi guys, Am thinking of upgrading my Perdana SEI brake system as I occasionally touge with this car. Last round I went down genting, rotors turned red but the EBC pads i had were still biting. I very well know that I need bigger rotors. I know my way around braking systems but am a tad...
  8. Radiator Fan Size Enquiry

Hi guys, I drive a Perdana SEI. I am going to have to swap to high performance radiator/aircond fans in the near future for personal reasons. Choices are between Spal, Thermotec and Maradyne. No forged racing fan for sure. My question is, what size is the original fan and will a pair of 12...
  9. EBC Brake Pads - Proton only

SELLER INTRODUCTION I'm just a regular guy. Being a preventive maintenance guy, I am very selective in additives, engine oil, engine cleaners, and selected performance parts, I am here in this forum equipped with carefully selected and personally tested products to make your car run more...
  10. Michelin Pilot Sport 3 225 45 17

Item(s): 3 pcs of Michelin Pilot Sport 3 Tires, USED Package includes: 2 pc 85% thread 1 pc 90% thread still got bulu Price: RM1300.00 nett for all 3pcs. (RM6xx per new piece) Warranty: n/a Dealing method: COD Location of seller: Wisma Mah Sing, Jalan Sungai Besi Contact...
  11. 222 vs 312, I got 312. Need help, may be cheated

Hi guys, Recently sent perdana SEI i4 toa known workshop in Meru, Klang for a manual conversion. I paid 3.9k for it. I was told that my car would have a long ratio. This is what happened : I converted it to a manual, was told it would be a 2wd. I drove the car for two days and jacked...
  12. Lambda Primer Set - Restore ENGINE COMPRESSION

SELLER INTRODUCTION I'm just a regular guy. Being a preventive maintenance guy, I am very selective in additives, engine oil, engine cleaners, and selected performance parts, I am here in this forum equipped with carefully selected and personally tested products to make your car run more...
  13. Auto EPS (Emergency Power Starter/Supply. Jump start with powerbank)

Reason for me Picking the below Product to sell : Car engine died middle of the night? Phone no battery to call for help? No jumper cable? No second car to jump start? Cant push start? No power bank for your phone? This is the perfect solution/product for the above situation. A jump start...
  14. K-Seal Permanent Coolant Leak Repair (Headgasket Failure, cracked heads)

15. JUN Technology E-Slit Rotors

For the long or short distance drive,the normal or slotted rotors surface will usually expand or contract causing small cracks (heat cracks) to occur after a period of time. And therefore reducing the friction efficiency, Jun Racing Technology has come out with a special heat treatment...
  16. DEI Reflect-A-GOLD Heat Reflective Tape from Design Engineering U.S.

Having a heat shield but not enough? Want to improve your DIY Cold Air Intake (CAI) System? Presenting you DEI Reflect-A-GOLD Heat Reflective Tape from Design Engineering U.S.!! XjFzTJOuDQE Reflect-A-GOLD is a metalized polyamide polymer laminated glass cloth with a high temperature...
  17. DEI Heat Shroud

Having problems with engine heat management? Aircond too hot? Oil temperature shooting up due to exhaust pipes being too close to oil hoses? Below is a product called heat shroud by DEI where it can be used just about on any wires, tubes or hoses. These are a little bit pricey but the beauty...
  18. DEI Radiator Relief Coolant Additive

Want better heat transfer for your cooling system? Coolant not efficient enough? Having a high horsepowered car but facing problems with heat management? Well, I haven't been able to source for the perfect coolant for our daily usage but the nearest one to work well would be Nissan Coolant...
  19. DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap with LR Technology

Want to bring down the heat of your engine bay? Hot aircond? Want a cool look in your engine bay? Presenting you DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap!! Titanium Wraps. The best. The bomb. The "premium" among all cheapo wraps. This Titanium exhaust wrap is awesome. They solved a lot of issue that arise...
  20. > WTS : USED Alpine Headunit / CD Players, Alpine CDE-101e / CDA-9886

Item(s): Item 1 : Alpine CDA-9886 Headunit Item 2 : Alpine CDE-101e HEadunit Package includes: Item 1 : Player itself, Ipod Cable, Remote, Carrying Case, Aux cable all included, user manual Item 2 : Player itself, Carrying Case only Price: Item 1 : RM800.00 nego Item 2 : RM380.00...