Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

EBC Brake Pads - Proton only

ThunderGod_Cid

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
SELLER INTRODUCTION

I'm just a regular guy. Being a preventive maintenance guy, I am very selective in additives, engine oil, engine cleaners, and selected performance parts, I am here in this forum equipped with carefully selected and personally tested products to make your car run more efficient, better, smoother and quieter. Let me give your car a magical touch and be rest assured that you will not be unsatisfied, leaving our meetup with your car with a pleasant feeling :D

Trust me.. stay with me throughout the lifetime of your brand new car, it will NEVER, EVER give you problems on your engine. Your car's fuel consumption will not go up, your engine will always be clean. I will also teach you how to keep your engine in tip top condition.

Stay with me throughout the remaining life of your old car, I'll help you to clean things up and restore your engine efficiency, power, and hopefully your fuel consumption and give you certain advise on what's going on in your engine bay ;).

You can look up my blog at Car Preventive Maintenance for more info on me, myself and I.

Cheers

ThunderGod_Cid

Reason for me Picking the below Product to sell :
These are the very brake pads I've used so far over the years. Tested, abused, raped, and proven on track. If you want something better than OEM pads and those of that has meet or exceeds ECE R 90 regulations, you can consider these. Friends of mine has been running on the EBC Ultimax downhill Genting with glowing red discs and the pads have yet to fade! Mind you, discs start to glow red/orange about 700degrees celcius onwards. We assumed that the Ultimax version were only up to 500degrees. These pads are underrated!

FAQ : Which one suits me? For my personal recommendation, street use with occasional street racing/touge you can go for EBC Ultimax. As for Greenstuff, I've personally used this before and it never faded down Genting on regular touge sessions. Click the below spoiler on elaboration for both Ultimax and Greenstuff.

Ultimax :
If you simply need a quality OEM replacement pad, look no further than Ultimax. Made in the UK Bristol EBC Brakes manufacturing plant Ultimax is a beautifully engineered brake compound that lasts well, produces minimal dust and is the perfect choice for the urban or daily driver. Why spend more if all you need is a quality replacement pad.

The Ultimax pad does include a small percentage of steel fibre to achieve its price point, far less content than our competition where steel fibre content can attain 50% volume and this optimum fibre blend is what makes Ultimax both popular and unique amongst brake blends. Once bedded in Ultimax will inspire confidence in any car light truck or SUV no matter how you drive.

Its universal heat range abilities and low rotor wear are additional benefits of the Ultimax pad range which is the EBC worldwide number one selling brake with numbers of sets sold running into tens of millions over the recent years. Unlike many of our performance grades Ultimax has remain unchanged as a pad compound for ten years now, a true testament to its success and customer acceptance. Why change a winning formula.

Black coded in the EBC range EBC Ultimax is a fully ECE R 90 approved brake pad range and at its lower price point, less than HALF the price of original parts yet TOTALLY EQUIVALENT by nature of its R 90 brake safety approval, Ultimax offers great value for money and first class driving safety.

Greenstuff :

A passenger car/saloon car pad NOT made for Truck or SUV fitments.
EBC medium dust fast street pad with 20-25% % brake improvement.
Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”.
Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics.
Superb material for lighter model Asian and European sport compacts.
ECE R 90 type approved for most cars.
Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install.

Since EBC Brakes launched its sport range in 1997 EBC Greenstuff has sold well over 3 million sets of performance automotive brakes all over the world and has become the number one selling EBC sport pad. It is essential to note that EBC offer three ranges of Greenstuff pads, engineered for each application

Greenstuff 2000 series for sport compact and hot hatches
Greenstuff 6000 series for entry level truck and SUV upgrade
Greenstuff 7000 low dust Truck and SUV Brakes

Appreciated by drivers of cars up to 200 BHP year 2009 sees the launch of the 9th version of EBC 2000 series Greenstuff which has once again pushed the performance barriers of organic friction materials. The latest version of Greenstuff is a deliberately softer compound to improve pedal feel on lighter cars at lower speeds. This resulted in a medium dust material with good lifetime and minimal rotor wear.
Many drivers of lighters cars and kit cars have used Greenstuff 2000 series with success in race use and tests at the UK MIRA Motor Vehicle Research Institute have shown a version of Greenstuff to stop a car almost 20 feet quicker than original parts on a popular hot hatch braking from 60 MPH offering a huge 15% brake improvement.

Item(s):

1. DP1063 EBC Ultimax Brake Pads - Satria/Wira 1.3/1.5
2. DP21063 EBC Greenstuff Brake Pads - Satira/Wira 1.3/1.5
3. DP830 EBC Ultimax Brake Pads - Perdana, Wira 1.6
4. DP2830 EBC Greenstuff Brake Pads - Perdana, Wira 1.6
5. DP1965 EBC Ultimax Brake Pads - Gen2 / Neo 1.6. (1.3 not available)

Package includes:
-Each box contains a set of front brake pads, bed-in manual and instructions.

Price:
1. RM170.00
2. RM330.00
3. RM170.00
4. RM340.00
5. RM170.00

Warranty:
N/A

Dealing method:
COD @ Subang (SS19)
Postage add RM15.00 - Semenanjung Malaysia
Postage add RM25.00 - Sabah / Sarawak

Location of seller:
Subang

Contact method/details: PM / 012-9096996

Age of item: Brand New

---

Item(s) conditions: Brand New in box

Picture:

Reason for sale: Trader

Important :
- PLEASE READ! Only the above models are available, prices are nett. "PM me best price, PM me price for car model(not available above) will not be entertained. Only above models are available.
- Deposit of RM50.00 needed for booking of item to avoid ffk. Can SMS(do not PM me) me for bank details and COD locations, appointments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all...

Recently I just have my engine transplant..my car is nissan altima u13. i transplant sr20neo vvl with cvt 6 speed gearbox. Wonder what next should i do.. I not means those JPJ, Puspakom things.

The concern thing is should i do any tuning of that engine ? or any others thing.. pls advice me. tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience