Radiator Fan Size Enquiry

ThunderGod_Cid

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
Hi guys,

I drive a Perdana SEI. I am going to have to swap to high performance radiator/aircond fans in the near future for personal reasons. Choices are between Spal, Thermotec and Maradyne. No forged racing fan for sure.
My question is, what size is the original fan and will a pair of 12 inch fit perfectly side by side? Or a 10 would be more suitable?

Thanks in advanced.

Elton

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Just measure ori fan size, than match it with whichever fan brand you wish to buy.
Dont you have the measurement of your perdana fan?

Just curious, what do you mean "personal reason"?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Hi guys,

I drive a Perdana SEI. I am going to have to swap to high performance radiator/aircond fans in the near future for personal reasons. Choices are between Spal, Thermotec and Maradyne. No forged racing fan for sure.
My question is, what size is the original fan and will a pair of 12 inch fit perfectly side by side? Or a 10 would be more suitable?

Thanks in advanced.

Elton

12" side by side...

yeah...jasma/forged racing is just normal fan motor.....and the fulling/blowing force even lower than a good original factory fan....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Jasma/forged fans are like that. I wouldn't expect much performance from them, considering the price and built quality.
The fan names sounded sporty and performance oriented, but the are in fact just normal replacement.

Nevertheless, I like the fans because they are slim and fit into tight engine bay easily.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
no need to change fan, just use alluminium radiator & use back the std fan.
I was using a high speed fan motor but dunno from wat car as my fren got it for me, its abit noisy though.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
no need to change fan, just use alluminium radiator & use back the std fan.
I was using a high speed fan motor but dunno from wat car as my fren got it for me, its abit noisy though.
now in total my car got 4unit of cooling fan

1)radiator fan (X2)
2)ac cooling coil fan (jasma blowing through from front)
3)atf cooler 4" fan

:driver: :biggrin:

Jasma/forged fans are like that. I wouldn't expect much performance from them, considering the price and built quality.
The fan names sounded sporty and performance oriented, but the are in fact just normal replacement.

Nevertheless, I like the fans because they are slim and fit into tight engine bay easily.

mostlikely an evo3 fan :driver: