Upgraded brake master pump for EVO 3

skyline21

Feb 27, 2007
Any sifu-sifu there can help me to solve my brake issue? I'm on evo 3 brake booster and master pump but after I installed the frt 4 pot caliper the pedal become lower position than before when you step it.

Any idea????:confused:

ml323f

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
Skyline21,

Is the Evo 3 master pump twin servo ?
I experienced the same too. Changed from single to twin servo after using 4 pot, need to floor the brake pedal further down then only it can stop. I felt the brake is way of too soft. What did ur mechanic says ?

Any sifu-sifu there can help me to solve my brake issue? I'm on evo 3 brake booster and master pump but after I installed the frt 4 pot caliper the pedal become lower position than before when you step it.

Any idea????:confused:

skyline21

Feb 27, 2007
Skyline21,

Is the Evo 3 master pump twin servo ?
I experienced the same too. Changed from single to twin servo after using 4 pot, need to floor the brake pedal further down then only it can stop. I felt the brake is way of too soft. What did ur mechanic says ?
I also same configuration like you.My mechanic say is norm but I felt not rite:hmmmm: I think should be the master pump. I don't what is compatible beside EVO3? Do you have any idea? Any sifu to refer?I ever hear some people saying tat A32 servo can resolve the problem....Whether is correct or not I really hv no idea.:listen:

ml323f

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
it can be adjusted but the thing is it must be just nice other it may cause ur brake jam. I think nothing much difference even adjusted and seems nothing much can be done.

Not sure abt A32 but let see the comments from others.

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
im oso experiencing this prob, but i used to it oredy.
maybe others can help.

skyline21

Feb 27, 2007
im oso experiencing this prob, but i used to it oredy.
maybe others can help.
Recently I did a bleed to the brake system. Looks like it back to normal but it still under observation. Let you all noe again the result.:listen:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTH fellows,

In pursuing my MBA, I am conducting a research on Consumer Buying Behavior in car segment. It would take you less than 2 minutes to complete the questionnaire. All information shall be used for academic purpose only.

Below is the link to the questionnaire. Thank you.
A study of consumer car purchase In Malaysia
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience