Search results

1. Isuzu Trooper restore?

Guys, need some input. I might be able to secure one unit of Isuzu Trooper with G200 petrol engine foc as the owner are letting go few rides which he no longer uses. We have seen the car and from what i see, it still can be put back on the road. Its an old Isuzu trooper, 2.0 petrol, 2 door...
  2. Driveshaft rebuild shop

Guys, Anyone know where i can get my driveshaft rebuild? My waja RH driveshaft is worn out and i have replaced it with aftermarket brand but it vibrates..I claim warranty and the replacement shaft still vibrate but only slightly. The shop did warn me earlier to go for original replacement but...
  3. BLM 1.3 reserve tank overflowing

Guys, as the title suggest...why does the reserve tank overflowing? A bit of history lesson; I havent drive the car for 2 weeks and on saturday i drive it casually to fuel up and everything is normal including the temp. When i reached home i open the hood while the engine is off to inspect the...
  4. Rear brake system : Drums in disc / seperate handbrake mechanism

As the title suggest, Why does manufacturer apply such system. For example, the olw Merc W124 is equipped with a rear brake disc but the handbrake is using a drum and brake shoe. It looks like any normal disc because we cant see the mechanism on the inside center hub of the disc. Other vehicle...
  5. Mitsubishi 4G54 top overhaul

This journey begin last Sat when i drop by at my parents house and saw my bro and dad is peeking donw the engine bay of the Pajero while discussing something. I decided to join and they said they want to do top overhaul of the engine and i noticed that the hood and the air cleaner assembly is...
  6. Waja 1.8 Cobra immobiliser box location

Guys, Can anyone point to me the location of the Cobra immobilizer box in the Waja 1.8? My immo is dead / no power so now car cannot start. Really appreciate your help here. Thanks
  7. Do timing belt have shelf life?

Just curious... Does timing belt have a shelf life?
  8. W124 brake disc swap

I have some question regarding Merc W124 front and rear brake. My bro have an E200 W124 with solid front disc. Braking power is ok for an uncle but for young guy like him,it will overheat very quickly indeed. Now we are looking to change to E260 front disc as its ventilated. Is this mod plug...
  9. My BLM enters ICU....So?

Here how the story goes... I was signing doc at the office around 4 pm when my wife called and with frantic voice tells me she involve in an accident at Bahau. I was a bit shocked but remain calm as if she still manage to call me then she is alright rite? The good this is that she and the...
  10. Can i use compound paste on windscreed?

Hi guys,the Wira is having a very bad windscreen now. Never notice it until i used the washer yesterday. Water mark is in critical state.The bad wiper only make the condition worst. Can i use compound paste on the windscreen as i have some in the store.?
  11. 4g54 ignition timing

I was helping my dad's friend with a problem with his lo47 pajero on 4g54 engine. He complaint about lack of power. I check the ignition and it was a mile off at beyond 10degree after tdc. I reset the ignition to 7btdc and was surprised that the engine backfires so i retune to 5 btdc and...
  12. Campro autobox:got filter?

I was searching on the net abt my 1.8 waja gb to find if it has an atf filter. for those whom did not know,the gb is model al4 and there is no sump for the atf like the old days. there is only a drain plug,overfill plug and fill plug. on the front is a black cover which house the valve body...
  13. 4G54 parts for sale

Hi there I have some parts for Mitsubishi Pajero LO.4G54 engine for sale. Parts are all in good condition and has been kept in my store all this while. I have; Hitachi ignition coil x3 (RM30-RM60),one is new Master brake pump-Nabco Japan x2 (RM50) Water pump-GMB Japanx1(RM30) Oil...
  14. DIY roof rack for Pajero

As the title suggest... My dad wanted the roof rack soo bad but after askin around,most are priced above rm1500. Great quality will go beyond rm2500. So,the DIY bug bites again. This was done long time ago so i cant recall the exact cost but its well below rm1500. Main concern is getting the...
  15. DIY Waja cabin filter

As the title suggest... I just had my filter replaced. I dont buy the replacement filter but i just replace the filter material itself only. Stock filter is paper type and it restrict air flow making me put fan speed to 2 which can be uncomfortably cold for me. Lets start The filter...
  16. Sharing abt gearbox problem (Renault dpo box)

i want to share a problem i encojnter recently to add to our knowledge and who knows it might helps u guys one day. I was driving one night when suddenly; -gearbox jerk -it seems to lock on 2nd gear -gb check light on -gear felt like slipping clutch in manual tranny(safe mode i guess)...
  17. Merc W124 E200 no reverse light

as the title suggest... i did some research and discover that the nss could be the cause.since the nss on the gearbox has its selector kinda loose to begin with i replaced it. still,reverse light does not lit up when i select reverse. both bulb and fuse is fine.
  18. Road Kill : What hav u run over

Lets share story of u guys about road kill. Any animal big or small u have run over? I'll start. 1.Adult cat Was traveling at 110kmh on a straight road between Kuala Pilah and Selaru. No houses on either side of the road. Left side is hill and right side is a rubber plantation, what could...
  19. G

MH 17 down

Another MAS plane hit the ground. This time it was believed to have been shot down in Ukrainian airspace.
  20. DIY Waja Front Lower Arm

As the title suggest, i want to share the job which i did yesterday morning after having my sahur. Both my front lower arm are worn out and producing this annoying 'tuk tak' sound together with knocking feeling on the steering when going through rough surface. Handing is not as tight as before...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I recently had a go at vinyl wrap tinting my taillights for the first time and didn't work out well, but I would like to wrap interior trims and possibly my fender. My question is, is vinyl wrapping parts such as panels and interior trims just as difficult as taillights

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience