Satria's Owners unite!!

g13b

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
dudes syed arif this saturday 4 june got some big tt. pro-hatchers wanna go? check out the gatherings and meet-ups

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
hai guys..

ali_g.. i've pm the specs to you yesterday. I hope this way its safe from buluz's pc crash thingy. can you help emailing it to buluz? i dont have a copy..

gibod_78

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
Invitation

hi guys..

Would like to invite all pro-hatch and frens to attend my brother's wedding kenduri.
Details as follows:

Date : 11 June 2005 (Saturday)
Time : 12.00 noon to 4.00 pm
Venue : No: 6, Jalan P8A/2, Precint 8, Putrajaya
(The map is attached)

I hope pro-hatch can make it. There's enuf parking space as the house is located near to a public hall with lots of parking. And there's enuf food for all too.. :) Im giving out the details early so that you guys can plan for convoy or something. Maybe a daylight fotoshot at Dataran Putrajaya in the morning (anticipated event) .. then when stomach got hungry then can come have lunch at the kenduri ... ;)

See you there.

zero tolerance

1,000 RPM
Aug 2, 2004
Visit site
sneezing?
maybe it has caught the well known disease, fazkar turboitis :confused:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
gibod_78 said:
hi guys..

Would like to invite all pro-hatch and frens to attend my brother's wedding kenduri.
Details as follows:

(The map is attached)

I hope pro-hatch can make it. There's enuf parking space as the house is located near to a public hall with lots of parking. And there's enuf food for all too.. :) Im giving out the details early so that you guys can plan for convoy or something. Maybe a daylight fotoshot at Dataran Putrajaya in the morning (anticipated event) .. then when stomach got hungry then can come have lunch at the kenduri ... ;)

See you there.

gibod, an excellent idea.. hehehe food + convoy + photoshoot in the morning, never did that yet.. kekek see what others has to say.. i might come and might not, cuz my final paper ends on 13th june. we'll see how things goes :D

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
I GOT NICE NICE REAR LIPZ>>>>ARCH GOT NICE NICE SE LIPS......pls post pics arch...let ppl jealous of us...hahaha...n lucky im immune to ur poison..nex year oni change exhaust....whole project nex yr...now i low profile save money 1st..hahaha
g13b....go kenduri lar ...aiyo...karaoke anytime can go wan mar....how often prohatch ppl get married...lolx.....i'll make time,abang G

g13b

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
PocketRocket said:
I GOT NICE NICE REAR LIPZ>>>>ARCH GOT NICE NICE SE LIPS......pls post pics arch...let ppl jealous of us...hahaha...n lucky im immune to ur poison..nex year oni change exhaust....whole project nex yr...now i low profile save money 1st..hahaha
g13b....go kenduri lar ...aiyo...karaoke anytime can go wan mar....how often prohatch ppl get married...lolx.....i'll make time,abang G
wah whole day hilang from here! where you go la? sorry last night disconnected my home pc got problem la cant stay there more than 10 minutes keep disconnecting and later cannot connect at all. cannot la already book room alredi la n not onli me alone going ma alredi set with my old school frens alredi.

g13b

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
alvin24: oh yeah forgot to ask you la. how come your engine sound like that wan. is it the air filter or what......freaking cool sound dude.....like smooth zing zing zing onli

al_gti

1,500 RPM
Oct 14, 2004
SJ
Visit site
OUR ABANG GIBOD'S ABANG'S KENDURI!!! (hahahha...)

Confirm :

1) ali_g
2)

Not Sure Yet :

1) ali_g's Isteri

hopefully everyone will try to make it...
its for our ABANG GIBOD!!!

gibod : got ur spec..thanks...u sure dress very handsome wan lor like Hang Tuah!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This year’s Formula One race schedule has garnered some criticism for being too packed with 20 races crammed in but for 2012, things are going to get a little tighter as the return of the US Grand Prix has been marked for June 17 2012 at the Circuit of the Americas in Texas, bringing the total races to a staggering 21.

The tentative calendar has already been approved by the FIA and includes all the 20 races...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience