Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

ATTENTION Few bad seller in here

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
guys if the item looks cheap and the pricing seems too low then dont buy it...best is to view items first before payment..avoid payment through banks....if still tak puas hati ask some one else to call in the pretext of buying something meet that fellow and give him a slept...that should solve th problem..(in my opinion)

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

:stickyman:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Thread been made a sticky. Please use this thread to report bad/con seller or buyer with details and proof. No flaming or personal attacks. Post constructively. Thank you. Any flaming post will be deleted with warning.

ciklief3

Nov 7, 2007
please banned this man. YONG 86
said h22 injector but give me b20 injector. i return the injector.he said i make the o ring
and filter of the injector lost.find at chop shop and give to him.till today still not pay back
my rm300.sell many product in zth.not me alone have been conned.all contact number out of service.

using maybank account
acc no: 114478045066
LIM HAN SENG.

hakeempunx

Aug 20, 2008
really...really shit that conman.....
thanks 4 info...
trust item dont trust anybody

1000hp VR4

Known Member
Jul 12, 2009
Another CONMAN im meet from Mudah.my. Here the informations:
MOHD IZHAM AZMI Maybank a/c 152022014322 H/P:019-4254843
Sounds from Kedah{as known only}
Im sure this guys also ACTIVE at here with other nick name & contact number.
TRY TO REMEMBER HIS NAME ONLY THATS WE CAN DO.
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY.

Last edited by a moderator:

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
It started here- http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...anifold-banana-4g93t-wastegate-egt-gauge.html

After agreed for both party (final price+ postage cost should be borne by buyer), item sent on 02/03/10. As i didnt know the actual cost for postage, i agreed it is (postage cost only) settle after got the actual cost,and it cost me RM72.45. I told him the actual cost and ask him to paid rm50 only, then settle lah (On that time, i thinking this is car enthusiast deal, why dont give and take).

Item received by buyer on the next day 03/03/10, i just remind him about the rm50 he still owe me. and to be fair, i also amend the warranty period to '7 days after item received' not '7 days after payment'.

keep remind him but still no respond since that. last two night, got sms from him telling he really busy and will call me later and ask for my acc no. i gave him my acc no. with thought he really busy, just give him little time more. but until last night, nothing happen, so i assume i can forget that rm50 lah.

to the buyer, if u read this, as my last sms -'let me the one who got this from u', i dont want it happen to other car enthusiast esp from zth, so here we go:

Name of buyer: Lau Hui Chien
IC No: 810201-13-5783
Nick Name in zth: sunny888
Car Registration Address: 203B S/L 747, Hilltop Garden, 98000 MIRI, Sarawak
Car Plate No.: QME 8372 (pic attached)
Address Item Sent: Lot 2493, Grnd Floor, Jln Boulevard 3B, Boulevard Commercial Centre, 98000 MIRI, Sarawak
Track No for Item Sent: EN 271126716MY
Mobile No.: 016-8720000

Since u already broke our deal, so i also want to broke it, by- "if u want to settle this, pse pay me RM70 not RM50 as we agreed before (balance RM2.45- u can keep it)":smokin::smokin::smokin:

Attachments

Last edited:

EG_Sicko

Mar 1, 2009
After reading this thread, I remembered 1 guy mentioned; Lim Hung Wei. Yeah, hes a real conman! Promised to deliver me complete EG6 seats & wheels. After some time he said his partner conned his money in Japan. Then he said he was hospitalized in Thailand. He promised to return my money but to date, no money wired to my account! If you are reading this thread, hope you still lying in the hospital bed. Thanks a lot Buddy!
Oh yeah, he asked me to bank in his HSBC account... :thumpdown::shot::mad::thefinger:

ciklief3

Nov 7, 2007
i think lim han seng and lim hung wei is the same person or sibling because lim han seng (yong 86) also used nick name as jason which is nick name used by lim hung wei.he used this nick name in mudah.my to sold b20b injector that had sold to me and mention it is h22a injector.

1000hp VR4

Known Member
Jul 12, 2009
I thinks im nearly CONNED by some persons.

Its start thats im looking for a used Haltech E6X.Then im found a THREAD posting by a guy Names EUPHONISE.after request his uploaded its pictures for my VIEWS.Afterthats im looks anothers THREAD posted by SPOONSPORT without Pictures & contact details.Asking RM3600 said also using on MIVEC before.The stories goes same likes im heard from EUPHONISE from MELAKA.After thats im trying to TRUST for EUPHONISE & he giving last NEGO prices RM2800.Im asking for his Maybank acc. thats im can transfer money for his.He say no acc.on Maybank & wants giving his SISTER acc.to & calling me using CELCOM 3G VIDEO CALL for Satisfy the E6X.Until now doesnt calling me after im told him got a THREAD's pictures are similiar with yours.Im also asking him whos the CONMAN between your 2 guys.
BE CAREFUL 4G93LE thats im seems you also interested on them E6X......

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

I thinks im nearly CONNED by some persons.

Its start thats im looking for a used Haltech E6X.Then im found a THREAD posting by a guy Names EUPHONISE.after request his uploaded its pictures for my VIEWS.Afterthats im looks anothers THREAD posted by SPOONSPORT without Pictures & contact details.Asking RM3600 said also using on MIVEC before.The stories goes same likes im heard from EUPHONISE from MELAKA.After thats im trying to TRUST for EUPHONISE & he giving last NEGO prices RM2800.Im asking for his Maybank acc. thats im can transfer money for his.He say no acc.on Maybank & wants giving his SISTER acc.to & calling me using CELCOM 3G VIDEO CALL for Satisfy the E6X.Until now doesnt calling me after im told him got a THREAD's pictures are similiar with yours.Im also asking him whos the CONMAN between your 2 guys.
BE CAREFUL 4G93LE thats im seems you also interested on them E6X......
SPOONSPORT's Thread got pictures.Sorry for saying no pictures.But all you can see this 2 thread items are same but photo taking from others places.:thefinger:

MaxD2

Known Member
Jul 24, 2005
kl
here got some info.. bebee and ss work is same................... very very bad...........
chEAT a lot ...............cheater...

dinoz_fed

Dec 8, 2008
beware of this seller, LYMOTORSPORT

i deal with this guy then i sent my money to him but i receive nothing from this guy
he din giv me the correct tracking number also for the item he sent to me

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/331169-apexi-afc-neo.html
halamak... luckily i'm nop buying sumting from tis guy, plan to get e-manage n tis guys offer really good price.. suspicious.. then i decide to buy from nickname AcuraSamurai.. good seller!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Eeeee. Yeah. It's Nurburgring!. It's the Green Hell and I'd know by now you'd be really envious of my experience. I'm sure I'm not the first Malaysian to have been there, and driven in the 'Ring as I personally know of a few friends who've done it, and I know if you are reading this, you would have already driven on the Nurburgring too, except that it's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience