what is the name of honda accord (8th gen)?

jiayang90

Aug 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
what is the actual name of honda accord (8th gen)?
its hard to find informations on the internet!

and what should be the 1st few things i mod for this car?

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

anybody?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think the basic thing that you can do is change the air filter to a better one...A K&N drop in and a more free flowing exhaust system. Replace the shockers and springs for better handling, a set of light weight wheels & good tires. replace to better brake pads and rotors, Steel braided brake hose....etc..

You have to know whatdirection you are going to mod this car..VIP style or performance but I think VIP style will suit the Accord more...

jiayang90

Aug 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i think im more to a performance person. still young haha :biggrin:
but which shop can i get all these kind of performance upgrades?
everywhere i checked also FD, FD, EK, EG, SV4, they dont have many upgrades for this accord :(

USJ101

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Selangor
i think im more to a performance person. still young haha :biggrin:
but which shop can i get all these kind of performance upgrades?
everywhere i checked also FD, FD, EK, EG, SV4, they dont have many upgrades for this accord :(
Aiyo.. u want performance parts? Just go to half cut shop and implant RB1 2.4 Engine lar... 200hp enough for u?
:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After months of spy shots, the next generation Mercedes-Benz CLS sports sedan has finally been officially <del datetime="2010-08-18T06:08:30+00:00">revealed</del> leaked. Even though Stuttgart has not yet released any information on the new CLS, a leak of the car's official brochure gives us a view of the production-ready version inside and out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience