Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
ok, my younger bro who works at port klang always travel back to my mom's house over the weekend. he prefers to travel at late nite or early morning bout 1am to 2am coz federal highway not jam and he is avoiding paying tolls.

one nite, if i not mistaken its friday nite, he reaches home and need to park by the road side about 30m away coz terrace house always jammed up with cars, nowaday everyone owns a car, he need to carry his luggage, his briefcase and water tumbler and walk to the house, as he about to reach his house, he was stunned to see a white shadow with long weavy hair staring at him in front of his house....right exactly at the PO box and not moving and standing still.....but when he looked into it more detail, the figure has no face, nothing, just hair weaving and all black inside...

the figure stood there and my bro cant enter the house, he try pretend he is not afraid and walk back to his car, as he bout to reach his car, he felt some cold wind blowing towards him, fearing that the shadow is right behind him, he ran towards the guard house without looking back, actually the shadow has gone.....coz the guard says nothing at the back la...then quickly he ran back and the story not end yet.....

on sunday evening, he went tt with friends, then on the way back, he was approaching jln duta toll, there was a car suddenly slowing down in front of him, so he changed lane and before he could do anything, his car banged onto the concrete divider infront of the toll booth. but he remember very clearly that its still far away from the toll booth when he swirl his car to avoid the car in front.....now his car is in proton sc and serious damage....later i post pics to show u guys......this is true story, no joke....

when the peronda plus came to help, he said, some toll collector saw you suddenly swirl your car and bang straight to the concrete but no car in front of u...... some chinese said "kwai ngam ngan" or i translate " the XXX covered yr eyes" ......

now he is very sad coz its a new car, he bought few months ago....if u guys remember a thread i opened bout new BLM, that is his car......so guyz, becareful when u drive around this month...not superstitious..but careful "berhati hati di jalan raya"......

picture posted as promised!:smokin:

Attachments

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i'll spare a bottle that inside got many small paper with number inside, a pair of candle & a pack of 'hiong'... then if so 'lucky' can meet with them... sure will ask for Numbers... ehhehee:rofl:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
i'll spare a bottle that inside got many small paper with number inside, a pair of candle & a pack of 'hiong'... then if so 'lucky' can meet with them... sure will ask for Numbers... ehhehee:rofl:

may ur wish come true mate!

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
nice stories guys...

actually i have my own experience as well. this "thing" haunted me for a while until I seek bomoh's help.

I've met an accident during high school and took a grannie's life as she was crossing the street...I was riding bike back then. It happened not far from her husband who own a stall along the road in Kepong. I was badly injured and beaten up very badly back then and fainted. Both of us were sent to hospital by good samaritans. When I woke up, I was told that the grannie has passed away.

I was shocked and didn't talk 2 anyone for a week and locked myself in my room after discharged from hospital.

After a week, I've decided to go to the place where the accident happened, accompanied by few of my frens. I've bought some jostick and "paper money" to burn for the grannie. When I tried to light up the lighter, I couldn't light it at all. So I borrowed from my frens. Surprisingly, all the lighters I used, all not working!! When my fren helped to light it, it worked perfectly. So I just asked my fren to burn those things for me.

When it happened, I knew something was wrong. so the next day, I went to a temple to pray for her and ask for forgiveness. When on my way to the temple, my fren who was fecthing me, met an accident!! it was quite bad. We ended up in Police station.

With those things happened, I knew I was in deep shit.
there was a nite when I was alone and watching movie at home at nite, suddenly, I've heard an old lady laughter, at first, I thought it was just my neighbour who chitchatting outside the house. But it was midnite and that makes me think twice on the laughter. Then again, the laughter seems to be louder and louder and nearer to me. suddenly, I can feel someone sitting behind me and laugh near my ear. I jumped and ran to my room without turning back. I was so scared until my leg was shaking. Covered myself with blanket and keep praying.

Many incidents happened after that until I seek a bomoh's help for many times and only then, I was told that the granma was trying to teach me a lesson, and her death was so sudden and many of her wishes have not been fulfilled. That's why her soul was around before she "accepted" to heaven. That's what bomoh told me.

drive or ride safely guys...

xand

Known Member
Apr 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Time to share mine , and my sister's and my senior's

It was year 2001 , after celebration of NYE's @ Sunway , we went to Old Town Mamak , opposite the big wet market ,

2am++ we left to a place of my friend nearby , so i was driving my friend's car , window down , and playing the "Rock DJ" by Robbie at moderate volume ... we were cruising while enjoying the cool night ,

forgot 2 mention which road i took , hmmm it was the Campbell Soup road , where shady trees nearly covers the streetlight , yeah , that was many yrs ago , now it has been trimmed , back then it was dark , really dark ,

what happened was i 1st spotted few stray dogs on the opposite direction howling , which is nothing special i guess , and all of a sudden , the background of the song was Women crying in pain , or shld i say begging for mercy , yes , it was so clear that i still remember it today , no doubt it was female voices/cries ,

at 1st thought it was my own imagination , but as i cruise on it's getting louder and louder + the dog's howling , so i couldn't bear with it anymore , i looked left , and my friend was alrdy staring @ me all this while , i asked him , u heard what i heard ? he replied yeah , then i just WOT and get the f*ck out of there ...
_________________________________________________________________________________

i went camping a few years back in *shite , i dun remember where" , all the way up fr jalan kuching to the forestry area , nvm come back 2 that later

yeah around 7 of us went , 2 of my friends and I decided to hike deep into the jungle by the river , we walked for quite some time , overgrown trees blocking lights fr reaching the river bed although it was quite shallow , all of a sudden i smell something foully , freaking smelly , then i asked my friend , can u smell it , and he said "sorry i just farted" , what the **** i said , then he and the other one laughed ,

i would say all the way in there's nothing much except cleaner and clearer waters , we trekked in for like 45 minutes , and ended up like in a game , where u face difficulty continuing , let me explain that , the stream was flowing downhill so basically we are trekking uphill and of coz there's some parts u need to climb higher , but the fascinating is , the way the trees that have fallen are clearly blocking our path , and the way it grows is that it just looks like a mouth , in which the branches bents oval something like that ...
|||||||^^|||||||||
|||||||___|||||||||

so we decided since the path was blocked and there's some difficulties going deeper , we decided to turn back , and while on the way back , something shines that grabbed my attention ... it was a pierce of vase , i assume , with a very beautiful engraving on it , it was a broken one , but it looked so beautiful and something just tells me to pick it up ,

i bent down and hand almost reaching it when i was pulled back by my friend , coz they saw me staying back alone and looking downwards into the riverbed , so they came to me and pulled me just in time b4 i touched it , was glad i did not , or else god knows , i mean it's kinda impossible for something 2 just be there , u dun see rubbish , u dun see bottles , nothing , super clean , but all of a sudden a piece of "whatever" is there ... fishy aint it ...
_________________________________________________________________________________

Kesas Highway , friend was driving his Kancil many2 years ago , was at middle lane , all of a sudden a very fast car was approaching on his lane , he signalled and took left , the car took a left as well and was closing in ,

friend did not care and continue driving , and all of a sudden , he was hit , he took the shock and managed to controlled it , and was cursing when he was hit fr the back , composure regains and take a look at rearview , nothing ... no car , no nothing ... he stopped aside and walked out and went to the back , and Nothing , amazing huh , something hit him fr behind , and there it was , nothing happened to the car ...

i'll stop here see if i've bored any1 yet ....
YouTube - Left 4 Dead Soundtrack- 'Witch'
something sound like this... :P

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
nope it wasnt like that , is like a dying sound , kinda high pitch but lurks on the background of ROCK DJ , i dunno how to explain but of coz i wouldn't wanna hear that again

Gh0sT

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
???
cardomain.com
heard this story from my friend,

my friend was driving with another friend along karak highway and it was early in the morning, suddenly there was this putra driving damn fast, like asking for a race. so my friend ok laa...at least can keep awake, so he tekan also.

as the putra overtake him and he try to catch up with it, the other friend suddenly freak out and ask him not to race with the putra. my friend thought he was scared of high speed and didnt really bother and continue tekan, but the fella started screaming him to stop racing and maintain drive normally. so my friend also thought what the hell this fella being so dramatic for? really phobia high speed meh...no car around except him and the putra onlyt ma...

so my friend slowed down lo, give in to him. can see the fella sweating already. the putra went out of sight. so he continue driving lo. the other fella still sweating and keeping quiet as though my friend drove 360km/h and took a 90 degree turn.

as he drove further on he saw something at the side of the road, It was the putra!!! the car crashed at the side. the other fella keep asking my friend drive on, drive on. my friend also suspect something was amiss. so keep driving and ask the fella what was wrong, did he know an accident was about to happen...the fella just kept quiet.

it was until they reached back home and went inside to his friend house only he told my friend what happened. as the putra passed them earlier, the fella saw a life size paper car(those burning for chinese funeral) following the putra!!!

dunno the putra driver survived or not...

Gh0sT

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
???
cardomain.com
another story,

this one happened in amber court, genting.

3 guy were sleeping in the same room, the other were sleeping while my friend couldn't sleep. as he was trying to fall asleep, he heard small footsteps in the room, as that of a small child.
suddenly he heard a childish voice singing in cantonese.

"first boy is asleep, 2nd boy is asleep, the third boy haven't sleep. the little kid kept chanting this for few minutes. my friend prayed hard lo. keep saying i dont disturb you, please dont disturb me.
after a while the singing stopped and my friend just didn't move the whole night until next morning woke the other 2 up, told them what happened and straight ciao from there.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
another story,

this one happened in amber court, genting.

3 guy were sleeping in the same room, the other were sleeping while my friend couldn't sleep. as he was trying to fall asleep, he heard small footsteps in the room, as that of a small child.
suddenly he heard a childish voice singing in cantonese.

"first boy is asleep, 2nd boy is asleep, the third boy haven't sleep. the little kid kept chanting this for few minutes. my friend prayed hard lo. keep saying i dont disturb you, please dont disturb me.
after a while the singing stopped and my friend just didn't move the whole night until next morning woke the other 2 up, told them what happened and straight ciao from there.
yo, just back home then online edy wor.. hehehe...
i oso got story to share, but lazy to type... happen in HK hotel 1... heard some 2-3 'person' talking bad about me & fren at night, cos we take the corner wit the bible opened room...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
nope...u were wrong mizu....wanna knw wht was ANFC means?pls come join kepong TT every friday night...u will be amaze...:listen:

P/S:kepong TT brother...pls don't reveal wht ANFC means...let those interested 1 reveal wht it means when join kepong TT...:smokin:
wei... dun so secretive lar... :banghead:

Gee, i simply lurve ghost stories..:love:
keep it up, guys..
am currently reading Russell Lee's True Singapore Ghost Stories novels..
reads all his series books..
i used to read his books too. i wonder if i still have the books as i remember lending it to my friend. you know la... all forget to return it wan... :rofl:

Gh0sT

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
???
cardomain.com
yo, just back home then online edy wor.. hehehe...
i oso got story to share, but lazy to type... happen in HK hotel 1... heard some 2-3 'person' talking bad about me & fren at night, cos we take the corner wit the bible opened room...:banghead::banghead::banghead:
hehehe, u also same ma...
share ma, i type out that time also bulu naik...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody tried buying china oxygen sensor before? Anyone bought before and is it ok?

I tried to find new oxygen sensor for my car, its a nissan primera P12 engine. The sensor connector is light blue color, with 3 wires. Couldnt find original or branded oem sensor. All i can find is china brand or no brand oxygen sensor from china..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience