Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
talking bout amber court - i got a story - bout 5-6 years back, i went up genting and stayed overnite at amber court with my friend and family - bout 8 of us.

when reached there, the apartment got 2 rooms, 1 big and 1 small room. so 6 of us in one room and another couple in another room, we chit chatting and suddenly the light went off, then i tot its power trip so i switch it on again, the funny thing is the switch is old type and need to use some force to on it or off it, then we chit chat and playing cards and suddenly it went off again, and again for about 4 times...then we worry something is wrong so we go to sleep...

in the middle of nite....outside the living hall can hear renovation work going on and sawing wood, hitting nails etc......for until 3-4am.....it stops, when next morning we ask the other couple, they say nothing they could hear....maybe they busy project .....anyway amber court - heard many stories....coz its right at the end of the mushroom farm...very scary at nite when u look outside...:)

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
heard this story from my friend,

my friend was driving with another friend along karak highway and it was early in the morning, suddenly there was this putra driving damn fast, like asking for a race. so my friend ok laa...at least can keep awake, so he tekan also.

as the putra overtake him and he try to catch up with it, the other friend suddenly freak out and ask him not to race with the putra. my friend thought he was scared of high speed and didnt really bother and continue tekan, but the fella started screaming him to stop racing and maintain drive normally. so my friend also thought what the hell this fella being so dramatic for? really phobia high speed meh...no car around except him and the putra onlyt ma...

so my friend slowed down lo, give in to him. can see the fella sweating already. the putra went out of sight. so he continue driving lo. the other fella still sweating and keeping quiet as though my friend drove 360km/h and took a 90 degree turn.

as he drove further on he saw something at the side of the road, It was the putra!!! the car crashed at the side. the other fella keep asking my friend drive on, drive on. my friend also suspect something was amiss. so keep driving and ask the fella what was wrong, did he know an accident was about to happen...the fella just kept quiet.

it was until they reached back home and went inside to his friend house only he told my friend what happened. as the putra passed them earlier, the fella saw a life size paper car(those burning for chinese funeral) following the putra!!!

dunno the putra driver survived or not...
i think the fellow drive putra run over those burning for chinese funeral very kao kao than get bad luck for it....

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
i used to read his books too. i wonder if i still have the books as i remember lending it to my friend. you know la... all forget to return it wan... :rofl:
my sis have the complete series..
will surely buy when the next book is out..
i hate lending things to ppl who dun ever return back..
so no more 2nd time..
borrow & gave is two different matters..
think i charity bank meh..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Mel, then how about you give it to me or give as present..?? :rofl::rofl:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
talking bout amber court - i got a story - bout 5-6 years back, i went up genting and stayed overnite at amber court with my friend and family - bout 8 of us.

when reached there, the apartment got 2 rooms, 1 big and 1 small room. so 6 of us in one room and another couple in another room, we chit chatting and suddenly the light went off, then i tot its power trip so i switch it on again, the funny thing is the switch is old type and need to use some force to on it or off it, then we chit chat and playing cards and suddenly it went off again, and again for about 4 times...then we worry something is wrong so we go to sleep...

in the middle of nite....outside the living hall can hear renovation work going on and sawing wood, hitting nails etc......for until 3-4am.....it stops, when next morning we ask the other couple, they say nothing they could hear....maybe they busy project .....anyway amber court - heard many stories....coz its right at the end of the mushroom farm...very scary at nite when u look outside...:)
amber court is macam those resident evil type kinda mansion 1, while staying in fwh and see below there (amber court), there is no light and very "chum" hei :stupid:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
melody got any story to share?

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
ok,chapter 2...

after i graduated,i got offer a job from nilai (hualon)...i think mostly seremban & nilai guys know it..is a big company...i work as production line...1 day i work on night shift (11pm-7am)...my office is 2nd floor,every time natural call..i have to go 2nd floor...1 time i go to toilet n doing my "small biznez"..suddenly "some1" walk behind me...that time i was thinking sure is my collegue cos only me n him got the key to open the office...i still rememer i said "olang kencing,u pun kencing,siapa jaga operator kat bawah?"...but no respon...so i look next door...F**K...no body...

i straight away go downstair...why i so sure "some1" walk behind me? cos the light is behind me,when some1 walk front the light...i saw a shadow infront me....

that factory got many accident...many foreigner worker die at there...i work 6month then i "ta Pao"..

The End..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Mingz, I been to HuaLon before.....I also heard a lot of stories about it. Heard the said some workers die when they fall into the machines....

Jeff86ks

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
but the folks say "those things" have no shadow wor..

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
TR,yes its true...many incident happen in hualon...but they manage to cover up from news...only nilai area know bout it...before i left,got 1 indon totaly burn bcos he accidently touch a high voltage...

my collegue said,hualon opened the 1st week already killed 6 workers...cos of poisoning gas from under ground...

jeff,i duno ghost got shadow or not....should ask the pro.

Last edited:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
My sis also encounter before this thing. It was at our old house (rented) it was a double storey house next to the road and that spot a lot of accident. That time just move to Seremban and have to rent a house to stay. The house is very old and creepy got bats some more. The staircase is those wooden type and the bathroom ceiling is very tall and the bathroom wall beside is not fully built to the top so you can climb to the next bathroom if you have a ladder.

1st encounter was my sister came back at night with my family, she was still young that time. When open the door she saw a lady hanging on the staircase with blood dripping down...it freak us out. Then 2nd encounter was she saw an old man sitting at the staircase. We didn't move out because that time financially we were not strong so have to stay there for a while. Even at day time, when I'm alone at house also can feel those thing. When showering the next bathroom got a bathtub. You can hear got people humming at the next bathroom. When I hear this I will keep quiet. During night time, when we sleep can hear the staircase keep got people walking up and down but I don't dare to go out and see. These feeling got stronger during the ghost month. My mum saw before also 3 people standing inside the house all with back facing at us.

Myself, I got the feel of those things but they didn't appear to me. Can feel my hand all standing up. Most lately was my trip to Japan. I went to the HeMeiJi castle. The whole castle feel so cold....its summer time but feel very cold. The feeling got more intense when I went to the suicide room....

There's also some scary story when driving. I always drive to Mantin using the old KL road which is passing through some mountains. That area at night especially weekday is very quiet and not much cars. At 1am it will be you driving alone and the occasional 1 or 2 cars passing by. There's an area which is very very accident prone and mostly the accident that happen at that area. The driver will sure die and accident is always serious. It doesn't matter you giong down hill on that part or uphill also will accident. I lost 3 friends there, a girl and 2 guys all driving alone, The girl was driving uphill. Just like that also can accident and end up dead. The car was total. I also don't know how it happen. I heard from the locals around Mantin that the area is really 'dirty' and very hard to 'clean up'. Attempt to clean it up will mostly fail...

I've been using that road for 8 years already and all the accidents only happen at that particular spot not at any other section of the road. Just that freaking 1 spot. I wonder how many people had died there. If you use that road please becareful and you can see there a several stone at the side of the road but deaths still happens. That section of the road is like cursed. Mostly the involved car will end up at the left side of the slope all wraped around the trees or flip over. I've seen some even more gruesome. The driver get thrown out of the car even with the seatbelt on and some lost their head...
ha..really ar,i always drive pass that hilly road...then got alot of trees n hills 1...so scary ah...i noe near thr got 1 workshop,got alot of accident vehicles...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
mick, scary that place but used to it already.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i buy those eneos 1 utama touch up paint.. which is in bottle form.
now the problem for me is i can`t get a thin layer of paint on the scratch part..
i using brush to do it .. not spray gun... since i don`t have spray gun -_-"
anyone can teach me how to get a thin layer?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience