Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

ATTENTION Few bad seller in here

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
Yesterday kena 2 fxcker playing off, they come from india , sounds like very serious & sincere like want to buy some of my things & ask me go singapore deal with them. After few time comfirmation , i keep my gentleman words & ask my friends bring the parts go to singapore & meet up with them(that time i was just arrived singapore from hong kong but they told me will going back india soon so i try to do his favour). After met them , they start bargain with me , offer some ridiculous price. What's the hell before that we're already comfirm all the price with & they also agree with that. Now i headache how to bring all the thing's come back to malaysia. Not sure will kena tax or not ... sighs ...
So everyone here , just to advice next time if anyone from oversea want to deal with u , pls beware...

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
well... i'm sory to hear that... sometimes it is not just about the seller... nowadays sellers also need to beware of buyers...

some buyers are just fooling around... trying their luck... i also get lots of ridiculous offers for some products that have low profit margin... already so cheap still wanna nego with me... what i earn then?? better dont sell...

Last edited:

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
Yesterday kena 2 fxcker playing off, they come from india , sounds like very serious & sincere like want to buy some of my things & ask me go singapore deal with them. After few time comfirmation , i keep my gentleman words & ask my friends bring the parts go to singapore & meet up with them(that time i was just arrived singapore from hong kong but they told me will going back india soon so i try to do his favour). After met them , they start bargain with me , offer some ridiculous price. What's the hell before that we're already comfirm all the price with & they also agree with that. Now i headache how to bring all the thing's come back to malaysia. Not sure will kena tax or not ... sighs ...
So everyone here , just to advice next time if anyone from oversea want to deal with u , pls beware...
sad to hear about tht bro...lucky i've never been in such situation.

Not_Bad!!

Known Member
Apr 24, 2008
share some thoughts n experience from my close friends...

nowadays ther is so many types of con....the best to hear is,they now are gobal group of con...even they got a women in thier group...

i give some example...

1 group..
1 person stay in UK...1 person stay in singapore...1 person stay in malaysia...
-the UK guy will call u said they got some interesting offer that is too good to resist(this could be any type of offer)...they will even said that they just wanna give u something as a gift from them...then they will ask ur address for the delivery...after 1 week u waiting for this 'gift',u will get a call from the guy from malaysia said that ur package being hold by customs for not paying tax,or blablabla any reason that they will make u believe...they said u need to pay some of money to clearing the package from being hold up...what is so interesting in some of this cases is......they also give u a traction number for that package that being send from the UK guy...n if u even check the traction number,it does exist...so,it will make u more confident that u really will have the package deliver to u...so,maybe as example the UK guy said u will get 2 sophiscated laptop n some of money that far away expensive than the money u being ask to pay to clearing the package being hold up...so guys...easy right for cheating like this?...2 of my friend have experienced this such similar operation cases like this...maybe i can say how stupid they are coz believing this but if it is being experience by ourself....who knows....so,just be carefull...

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
bro, this happen to my friend also la... even in same small hometown... but my friend at 20km to go town to COD with the guy.. all the price set, and say confirm want... then the faking guy say cod at town, when my friend bring to him the stuff and cod , then keep ask for nego price again... then faking dont want buy also, ask for selling him cheaper and he want to resell it summore( something like want big business) then my friend fedup already... he at the end, still ask my friend fetch he to one place which is 10km from town... my friend fak him no time:thefinger:

Some time bad buyer also can occur, maybe we should make a list to show BAD BUYER hahahahaha

alvin2002_my

Known Member
Oct 17, 2006
bad quality from wai heng
my friend change it last month, just after 1month become like this...

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/skyphotoshops/SKY030.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/skyphotoshops/SKY040.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/skyphotoshops/SKY002.jpg

after that, my friend went to the HQ at puchong, claim for below but still have to pay extra RM100

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/skyphotoshops/IMG_1543.jpg

2nd day become yellowish already..was told by their ppl that this muffler won't be yellowish and it's good quality but end up on 2nd day become yellowish already.

http://www.clubsagaiswara.com/viewthread.php?tid=3822&extra=page=1&page=1

full story as per above.

Bump: bad quality from wai heng
my friend change it last month, just after 1month become like this...

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/skyphotoshops/SKY030.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/skyphotoshops/SKY040.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/skyphotoshops/SKY002.jpg

after that, my friend went to the HQ at puchong, claim for below but still have to pay extra RM100

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/skyphotoshops/IMG_1543.jpg

2nd day become yellowish already..was told by their ppl that this muffler won't be yellowish and it's good quality but end up on 2nd day become yellowish already.

http://www.clubsagaiswara.com/viewthread.php?tid=3822&extra=page=1&page=1

full story as per above.

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
wai heng exhaust puchong branch,

i had a quite similar case with you bro,

Went in to get a mid bullet for more pick up, as usual la, the sales man tell me this one powerful, add HP and reduce FC(where got possible?)

I told him I need to have more pick up and specifically for Auto, so he installed everything for relatively cheap Rm130,

after one day, FC increase by 30%, and no power...

went to my regular exhaust shop only to find out that the bullet is meant for Manual,

went back to the same branch, refused to change it, stating that my expectation too high, finally I just threw the bullet into the shop with a loud thud, before shouting PENIPU!!!

I bet they lost a lot of customers that day!!!

L

leslieccm

8216ks can join the list... took my RM1650 and never send DEFI gauges... never reply my sms... never pick up my calls.. curse to u KEVIN JEREMIAH AGUSTI

Bump: 8216ks can join the list... took my RM1650 and never send DEFI gauges... never reply my sms... never pick up my calls.. curse to u KEVIN JEREMIAH AGUSTI

street_legend

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
Thanks for posting bro.....Thank u for keeping the post updated. Really appriciate your effort.

ylkuok

Oct 30, 2008
Just to recap my experience with seller Airline aka twinterror or whatever he likes to call it. Before I found tis thread, bought from him few items for waja. We confirmed on the phone with sms on the things I wanted. He was punctual when it comes to COD. All the parts seemed ok and was subsequently installed on my car. So far nothing has happened (touch wood!) and the parts worked well.

But recently when I tried to contact him to purchase parts, he seemed not very interested to do business with me. I told him I'm a returning customer but that doesn't seem to interest him also. Although he did replied me back on items I requested, the action was Slow! telling me he's busy, need to check etc...

On first impression, he's a prompt seller. But then again, his name was listed among the top ten Bad Traders / Conman. In my opinion, he's a Bad Trader but I do not think he's a conman.

Any opinion on this, all taikos here...? Or anyone has an experience in dealing with this guy...?

Bump: Just to recap my experience with seller Airline aka twinterror or whatever he likes to call it. Before I found tis thread, bought from him few items for waja. We confirmed on the phone with sms on the things I wanted. He was punctual when it comes to COD. All the parts seemed ok and was subsequently installed on my car. So far nothing has happened (touch wood!) and the parts worked well.

But recently when I tried to contact him to purchase parts, he seemed not very interested to do business with me. I told him I'm a returning customer but that doesn't seem to interest him also. Although he did replied me back on items I requested, the action was Slow! telling me he's busy, need to check etc...

On first impression, he's a prompt seller. But then again, his name was listed among the top ten Bad Traders / Conman. In my opinion, he's a Bad Trader but I do not think he's a conman.

Any opinion on this, all taikos here...? Or anyone has an experience in dealing with this guy...?

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
Admins.Mod , appreciate if this threat is pinned for all members caution.

PLS READ THIS B4 U PROCEED!

[Profit making conmen]

Recently my nephew got conned in LYN. Seems like the conmen are making 100k above profit through out the year for using same tactics , The ABC con style. A Sony viao for 3k , imagine that who will sell a vaio with high end specs ei c2d t7200 with 2gb ram and blu ray for 3k and claimed to be brand new but underwater from custom officer himself is selling it out at LYN ? A ( my nephew ) contacted B ( conmen ) and B gave out bank detail that use to be from C ( another seller ) then B will contact C and tell him money is in which is from A. B gets the item he want from C and A get nothing... So watch out for this. Personally i suggest seller not to post your phone number and details bout urself to prevent some1 trying to be u and contact the buyers from ur threat. Post the item ur selling , get the buyer to pm u. To all buyer , make sure the seller has their nick pm u personally so that we know she/he is genuine.
13/3/2008
a pm from zth member..
Just wanna let you know I also encounter the same problem as you.Bought a HKS SQV from a malay guy Sekigun (nick in Zth).When install in my car pressure leak out.Try pm him a few times but ignore my msges.Damn him.Fcuk him man...

22/4/2008
my colleague bought a steelmate alarm from Cola that comes without manual. For almost 2months asking for the manual , still no reply yet cola and tycoaccs are still active and for sure still with a new nick.

28/6/2008 from zth member
treason84-this guy who selling K&N filter are cheatting me after the payment been tranfer,tis the personal profile about him that i have
0129122800-Kenny
[email protected]

im not here to spam or wat , but whoever has the same fate , do share here..there is a reason y the badseller are rated as conmen.

We dont call the seller as conmen for selling imitation parts if we are being told unless they claim its original! So pls do not blame any1 if u bought an imitation parts if u do know about it. there are prices to pay for what u bought and ur own decision.

Here is the list voted

Bad Traders/ Conmen

1. Wong2225
2. tycoaccs - Voted the worst sekker ever in Zth
3. Bebee
4. Limhungwei/ Kenny/ Jason
5. Airline
6. malayguy with "black" in his nick
7. Sunnylimtk @ Yap Chee Seng
8. yuhanisa @ 4g93gti-r @ bananaboyz
9. funkykrayzie

Good Honest Trusted Traders

1. Howie Choo
2. Drex Chan @ C-ground
3. Kuyeen
4. kweng84
5. Autoequipe
6. FTZone
7. Jojo9984
8. wira_tak_laju
9. vicksong85
10. Rock Lee
11. goo126

Whoever wants to complain and dare not reveal own nick , pm me.. ill do my best and keep on updating!!

Updated today 26/5/2008
Just a double remind , wong2225 change his nick name to Wong ar60.
Everyone here pls becareful when dealing with him , he stay raub & if any taiko got chance or lobang go find him can PM me for more detail...

Last edited by a moderator:

cheeka_zijia

Known Member
Dec 11, 2007

wANNA SHARE STORY? HERE IT COMES THE WHOLE STORY ...
this fellow:-
USER ID:8216KS
NAME:KEVIN
CONTACT NO:016-2266406 & 017-2925015
CONMAN!!!!CHEAT MY MONEY!!!!!
HE WORKS AT JARDIN SMITH INT. SDN. BHD.
THE STORY BEGIN LIKE THIS....

Once i bought a defi boost meter with him, paid with bank in, he meet up wif my bro at PJ hand over the things. But on the second transaction which i bought from him another 1 defi water temp meter, 1 defi ext temp & an apexi rsm... Same like previous, i bank in him... then ask for meet up...
He did not appear at all n let my bro wait like a fool at the location he ask him to wait...Then i called him up n ask, he give me all sorts of excuses....busy,forget,outstation, oversea... wtf...

finally i said ok... nvm i have account at Nationwide COurier so i can ask for pick up...then again...
when the courier man go pick up a few times, not available, not ready... wtf...

and really finally, the courier man got the stuff...but when i receive inside empty! i call n ask he said maybe the courier man stolen it...then i checked, the branch office weighing when collect is the same when i receive it... then i call him again, he said his receptionist stolen it n wan deduct the salary to pay back me...

but wherE???? where??????i wan money!!!!! return back my money!!!!!!!!!!2 months passed~ i called up a thousand time, no respond~!

stupid conman!!! kevin, 016-2266406 017-2925015

payback me my money RM1250.00
his thread:-

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor.../238680-intercooler-for-sale.html#post3068045

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

he promise to bank in many times, but always the bank problem...

share a phrase he like to use, let u all discuss, whether he is cheating or not....let u all think abt it...

(SMS mode)
him: i'll bank in a cheque amount of RM700.00 to ur account today noon
me:ok.. this is my account AMxxxxxxxxxxx
him:ok,will bank in n fax u the slip
me:ok, make sure u really bank in pls, this is my fax number :07-433XXXX
him: i 'm sorry to take so long, i confirm will bank in

the next day.....
dih dih....sms coming in...
him: i've banked in...pls check ur account
me: it's an outstation cheque so will take 5 dAys to float (tht day is thurs or fri)
him: ok, jus tell me if u received...

after 2 weeks... (i've given enuf time)
me:i dint see any cheque being banked in? cheating me again?? WTF.. do the cheque need 1 month to float?? wat a special bank u have...
him:i really banked in, i can show u the bank in slip if u wan (got bank in slip sumore)

after tht being silent until i've report to police n exposed him in ZTH. then he come say i make him malu n not cool cos promise not to post him up here..then last week he said he transfer money to my account, again after 4 days.. where's the money not even shit! this morning he sms me said his account got 1 cheque not clear... wat got to do wif cheque not clear if u direct transfer to ppl's account? maybe he had an OD account..

ALL BRO & SIS IN ZTH HELP ME SEE THIS, WHERE'S THE RULES???? BROKEN PROMISE, WAITING ALMOST HALF YEAR... OCT08 TILL NOW, ANAK PUN SUDAH NAK KELUAR! WTF!!~~~~~

after these all sorts of rubbish, then found out another sarawak guy also being cheat like me same tactic....

n exposed him n reported to police also....

who meet him before or got his pic, pls post up~
a million thanks!

Last edited:
L

leslieccm

i got the same case with the same guy 8216ks "kevin Jeremiah Agusti" but mine is RM1650.... COME OUT KEVIN,,,, SINCE January alredi until now... if anyone in LYN can help... pls do help us... we need our money back...

Bump: i got the same case with the same guy 8216ks "kevin Jeremiah Agusti" but mine is RM1650.... COME OUT KEVIN,,,, SINCE January alredi until now... if anyone in LYN can help... pls do help us... we need our money back...

Bump: wow... he call u this morning?.. i called him and he never pick up my calls.. sms him and he ignore.. damn... wat should we do?

Bump: why is his nick still not in there... can the mod help us on anything?

mike-4g93

Known Member
Oct 10, 2008
noted and thanks lot Bro, sharing all this
we shld more carefull doing online trade here

Bump: noted and thanks lot Bro, sharing all this
we shld more carefull doing online trade here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just for the sake of discussion, if ever you'll be given a chance to build or to buy car of your dream, what is it? and why? :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience