Post Ur Pride Ride Here !

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006

to sentra vip: ehehee!! im juz following the trend rite here.im using soft hard and hi-low adjustable,i can change the height anytime.handling surely poor la, but nor i set it back to std orredy.like this pic above.

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
nice, clean and simple, typical satria-mirage mods...:top:
but i still couldn't keep pace with the looks..(blakang tinggi)...hahaha...my s'wakian friend who works in JB told me that it's the craze there especially for wira....more to unique i would say...maybe it's just me...:hmmmm:

rear brake disc...advan rims...seems like "something" mean is hiding inside the engine bay....hehehehe....nice..nice...:biggrin::biggrin:
eheheh!!!i think u now my car oredy.here my new engine.old engine(gsr) sold oredy.
car still in my wshop...uhuhuhhu!!!
sorry the engine bay look messy.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
learning86, wanna complete the look with real R34 rear lights? I have a set for sale if you are interested.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
thanks man...still a lot of mods need to be done as far as I'm concerned - especially the interior and the engine....:vollkommenauf:

aiya simple only bro....:hahaha:

yeap, those are 18" shoes my ride's wearin'....the tyres are Falken ZE-512 215/40 - damn hard to find the size and costs RM550 per pc!!:ahhhhh:

i think so...the R3 logo I already removed....now thinking the best way/styling/spoiler to substitute the cheap evo8 looks fiberglass spoiler to flow with the car looks...any recommendations?:flute:
hahaha, sumbdy ody kena puji lo.....hehehehhee.....

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Hi there... Nice clean design.

Got a Q, does jacking the rear cause any difference in the way the car is handling?

Thanks!
hehe, same here... wat does jacking cars do?? handling wise?? ur increasing d centre of gravity.... unless ur goin off road most of d time or doin sum rally in d ladang sawit....look wise, my opinion la , its jst puts me off... tats jst my view..... prefer it low.... harsh ride?, hav 2 live wit it, if not better no need 2 modd....

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
yeap, those are 18" shoes my ride's wearin'....the tyres are Falken ZE-512 215/40 - damn hard to find the size and costs RM550 per pc!!:ahhhhh:
Damn! Where the heck u find that size man?! It's super rare in Malaysia! Nowadays 215/35 oledi susah to cari, and u got 215/40?! WoW!

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
guys i have a 18" rim from nissan sentra. fitted with 215/35/18 . 5-zigen rim look like work emotion design.

selling 2200.. only..

anyhing pm me. tq

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
Damn! Where the heck u find that size man?! It's super rare in Malaysia! Nowadays 215/35 oledi susah to cari, and u got 215/40?! WoW!
my previous tyre was nankang 215/35...but that tyre not tahan and then swollen here and there, causing uneven and uncomfortable ride.

now using 215/40, ride is much2 better, the grips considered ok la...but what i like most is that it's very silent....never thought Falken brand can be so good...

where did i find the tyres u ask?

in miri, s'wak...hahahahhaa..original made in japan lagik...
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
my previous tyre was nankang 215/35...but that tyre not tahan and then swollen here and there, causing uneven and uncomfortable ride.

now using 215/40, ride is much2 better, the grips considered ok la...but what i like most is that it's very silent....never thought Falken brand can be so good...

where did i find the tyres u ask?

in miri, s'wak...hahahahhaa..original made in japan lagik...
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
tats after searching hi n low 4 these tyres...hehhehehee..... 8 least we hav sumthin dey dnt hav..hehehhee....

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Nice sentra but i think the front is too aggresive but take out the GTR logo will be nicer but it ur car, ur choice. Just my opinion. I have nothing against Wajalution or wiralution cos both look nice. Previously i had a wiralution. :p Most of the time, those ppl who laff at wiralution is because they can't afford it while those with real evolution will not. Most of the time, they will say Aiya, all the money and time spend on it, why don u get a evolution...

new ride..

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Most of the time, those ppl who laff at wiralution is because they can't afford it while those with real evolution will not. Most of the time, they will say Aiya, all the money and time spend on it, why don u get a evolution...
I think your phrase contradicts itself very very badly dude.

Isn't
Aiya, all the money and time spend on it, why don u get a evolution...
already laughing at those wiralutions in a "subtle" way? I think if normal people laugh at Wira/Wajalutions , the real Evolution owners will be laughing their ass off already lah.. Tak payah cakap. :biggrin:

I think those people with "real evolution" laugh at the Wiralutions in a more sakit way man. Not straight forward laughing, but sideways , with a twist in their laughter. Hahahahaha

People with their own brand of cars should accept the fact that their car will always stay the same brand, and will never be a different car. So why try so hard to be a WANNABE.

Yeah, that's the word.... Wannabe.

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
I think your phrase contradicts itself very very badly dude.

Isn't already laughing at those wiralutions in a "subtle" way? I think if normal people laugh at Wira/Wajalutions , the real Evolution owners will be laughing their ass off already lah.. Tak payah cakap. :biggrin:

I think those people with "real evolution" laugh at the Wiralutions in a more sakit way man. Not straight forward laughing, but sideways , with a twist in their laughter. Hahahahaha

People with their own brand of cars should accept the fact that their car will always stay the same brand, and will never be a different car. So why try so hard to be a WANNABE.

Yeah, that's the word.... Wannabe.
bla...bla...bla...why don't you post the pics of our ride? just want to know what car are you driving anyway...nothing in mind.:hmmmm:

boy dtn

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
wiralutionlah,wajalutionlah,apelutionlah..as long their money and happy
its ok what...so many komen u up lah your car picture...we must support
not to kondem..

learning86

Known Member
Oct 9, 2004
Nice sentra but i think the front is too aggresive but take out the GTR logo will be nicer but it ur car, ur choice. Just my opinion. I have nothing against Wajalution or wiralution cos both look nice. Previously i had a wiralution. :p Most of the time, those ppl who laff at wiralution is because they can't afford it while those with real evolution will not. Most of the time, they will say Aiya, all the money and time spend on it, why don u get a evolution...

new ride..
haha yaya i planning to take off soon haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi... i hav a satria.. when every i fetch ppl at my back seat.. i'll heard some noise from my back tyre there?? is it my absorber spoil??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience