Post Ur Pride Ride Here !

learning86

Known Member
Oct 9, 2004
Thx Fritz comment ... but can you draw out where Wavvy ?? coz i dunno how to see leh -_- ...GTR badge erm ...look nice only hahah ...

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
my ride....but not really my pride...hahahahaha :biggrin: :biggrin:

last 2 months.....

now........

not much has changed....only mod a bit the front grill and put some dark green crystallite on the headlamps....

Giggs83

Mar 14, 2006
KL
hey ...
not bad
looks nice...
which part of ur car looks like wajalution?
i dun think so..hehe
its nice... :biggrin:

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
hey ...
not bad
looks nice...
which part of ur car looks like wajalution?
i dun think so..hehe
its nice... :biggrin:
hahaha seriously man..never thought the term "wajalution" exists, cos really never heard of it at my place here....anyway...could have done it more extensive if i wanted to, but still prefer to retain that front waja looks....

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
qmk9133, are those 18 inch wheels? What is your tyre size? Looks great !!

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
qmk9133, your car is clean and nice. Just the trunk spoiler bit too agressive, and the R3 logo. Other than tht, cool.

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
one of the nicest looking cars I've seen.. keep up the good work.
thanks man...still a lot of mods need to be done as far as I'm concerned - especially the interior and the engine....:vollkommenauf:

nice waja wooh ...ur headlamp and rear lamp very nice ..
aiya simple only bro....:hahaha:

qmk9133, are those 18 inch wheels? What is your tyre size? Looks great !!
yeap, those are 18" shoes my ride's wearin'....the tyres are Falken ZE-512 215/40 - damn hard to find the size and costs RM550 per pc!!:ahhhhh:

qmk9133, your car is clean and nice. Just the trunk spoiler bit too agressive, and the R3 logo. Other than tht, cool.
i think so...the R3 logo I already removed....now thinking the best way/styling/spoiler to substitute the cheap evo8 looks fiberglass spoiler to flow with the car looks...any recommendations?:flute:

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006

ive taken this pic 7 month ago.nothing great.just want to look simple.
nice, clean and simple, typical satria-mirage mods...:top:
but i still couldn't keep pace with the looks..(blakang tinggi)...hahaha...my s'wakian friend who works in JB told me that it's the craze there especially for wira....more to unique i would say...maybe it's just me...:hmmmm:

rear brake disc...advan rims...seems like "something" mean is hiding inside the engine bay....hehehehe....nice..nice...:biggrin::biggrin:

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Hi there... Nice clean design.

Got a Q, does jacking the rear cause any difference in the way the car is handling?

Thanks!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , i currently using 4g93 VDO engine . as we know , the downside of VDO is the tuning part because of it cant attached with piggyback and other ecu unless changing the wiring to the MMC version or use standalone management .
Im here to ask some ideas from sifu about modification of it without changing wiring or management .aim to get 140 whp .
current mod list : cam pulley(BOTH),fuel regulator,iridium spark plug,aerospeed plug cable,r3 extractor.
Thanksss :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience