Perak Section

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
eujin, I work at the airport site la... Small time assistant engineer only la...

johnsmith, small fry like me are usually unaffected...
i also heard carsem got a lot of girls there. i wish i could work there but then again, pay in carsem is damn low. maybe i will skip my option to work in carsem.

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
believe me....is true, every1 there cant b trusted 1...a 2headed snake...i vendor oso kena big time b4....

hei danhong

i used to work at the carsem M airport there 3-4 years back...hahha....

skyrap
yumchah lor TT lor.....zth perak TT lor!!!!
this is not good for a big company. then again, carsem is a small company for me...hahhahaha

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
AHAHA....if work in carsem get to kaw alot of lenglui, i dun mind get low salary...LOLOL....

skyrap : monday? means tomoro lor? my PC kena strike by lightning again...
konk liao...now using KEN's notebook jek...sob sob...thats why now only see your post.
yeah...i be at monster on monday....took off the estima's throttle and sent down to KL shile waiting for ken to help me fix the sound system...
ithrottle will be back at sunday afternoon...fren help me bring it back...
thats why i have to go monster to fix it on monday...
take u for a ride? hahaa....dunno if the audio kautim yet or not....
now half way fixing only...u VIP ma...i have to fix those monitors and such so that u can watch TV while masage yourback.....cool ride eh? hehe...
earls for my junky...hmmm...bring down 1st la....but no promise will buy...
cos after buy DVD player, roof monitor, rim and bla bla...now damn pokai liao... :(

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
nowdays police is having their operasi and shit around ipoh..so becareful guys....last nite all of the roundabouts in ipoh got traffic police and rela...

my car aso kena confiscated liao....2moro hav to wait for jpj to check my car...btw it looks da same as last years merdeka autoshow ....ah lam might remember....huhuh rollcage giving me a big prob.....sighhhhhhhhhhhh

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
this is not good for a big company. then again, carsem is a small company for me...hahhahaha
aaaaaaaaa...pardon me johnsmith and team advan...lenglui???if u consider 40 year old MILF lady is sexy and indomalays are hot..thn there are plenty...if u consider below 30s sexy OL walking by..mayb once in a purple moon....if u1 hot babes engineer, highly recomend u transfer to Fairchild Penang, hot hokkien babes engineers plenty....i love goin there..ahhah

Carsem pay damn low thts true...but if u can survive workload in carsem u can survive anywhere anyjob...is a good training ground....

Team advan, i wonder are u putting 2 OSIM massage chair in ur passenger seats...if yes..i must take a look man....

ipoh got alot roadblocks already....careful guys..everytime i drive out.sure see alot police ronda cari makan...hari raya is near man...thts the sign

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
eujin : no la...where got $ buy osim...haha...but one of my KL fren did...

i just bought those cheap cheap vibrating thingy that place at the passenger's back....something like lastime honda ACCORD/civic comes with...
but i believe its wont last long...haha...saja shiok la...

DUKE : no kiddin???? fcuk! i have been driving my car on friday whole day...
drive it to ipoh gdn east at night sumore....and just now (sunday) i drove it to work.....
only feel lazy to go out to the saturday heavy traffic....stayed at home and watch TV....
your car got confiscated? once masuk, sure koyak la....better try your best and spend some $ to pull it out....

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
wonder the police will kacau if noisy exhaut pipe and slightly dark tinted glass...

if a lot of road block in ipoh, i better leave my car in my house and drive my other car.....gentlemen car.....tinting is hardly visible and stock standard exhaust pipe...

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
those cops will juz stop u whenever , wherever they like . shit ...

DjRevo`

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Ipoh Mali
the peronda in waja they dont care one they wont bother u unless u are seen on the fone or doing something illegal on the road but the bloody traffic outriders they are fucked up man in ipoh. saturday night they act as if somekinda NYPD shit they stop ur car and kaw kaw rev. last time they did that to me and they claim they saw me racing . mahai just go yum char in sunway there then gonna chao time kantoi whatelse take me go balai. best advice weekends pls leave the monsters at home and roam around the town in stock shitty cars

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
lanciao those fcking cops....act like they r big...
whenever they see bunch of matrempits, they u turn...i saw once....
no lanciao...

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
true..those mother fckers only dare to mess with 'leong hou si mun'(good citizens) like us...sigh..

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
I know Carsem is quite low pay. I know the politics is bad. I also know there are no more leng lui here. But I chose to come back because of my family. If not, I will still be somewhere else earning tonnes of money, but with no life or family. That's why I chose Carsem. Hahaha... I lose my pay, but I gain back almost everything else la...

TEAMADVAN, saw your ride, really cool... Maybe one day can have a better view if you bring it out for show at TT session... Hehehehe...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
MS Garage is located in Menglembu, beside FL Auto.
Or you can try Zero4 or AES near Station18.
Is Ms Garage moving to other place ar ?

It used to be near the groundnuts roundabout rite >?

I saw the CRX now parking at this Taman Rasi Jaya Industrial Park......juz facing the lumut jelapang highway......err....near chandran raya la....

New Shop perhaps ? Lots of car in the shop

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how much is a rear ARB kit for wira 1.5?

wat items are included in de kit?

is it same rating with wira 1.6?

price plus installation?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience